Nazi's symbols Adolf (1.2)

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#16 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:14 am

Buddhism originated in the 5th century BCE and spread throughout the Indian subcontinent in the 3rd century BCE (Maurya Empire).

The swastika symbol (right-hand) is alleged[citation needed] to have been stamped on Gautama Buddha's chest by his initiates after his death. It is known as The Heart's Seal.[citation needed] The swastika figures on the Pillars of Ashoka.

With the Silk Road transmission of Buddhism, the Buddhist swastika spread to Tibet and China.

Known as a "yung drung"[22] in ancient Tibet, it was a graphical representation of eternity.[23]

The paired swastika symbols are included, at least since the Liao Dynasty, as part of the Chinese language, the symbolic sign for the character 萬 or 万 (wÅ•n in Mandarin, man in Korean, Cantonese and Japanese, vạn in Vietnamese) meaning "all" or "eternality" (lit. myriad) and as 卐, which is seldom used. The swastika marks the beginning of many Buddhist scriptures. The swastika (in either orientation) appears on the chest of some statues of Gautama Buddha and is often incised on the soles of the feet of the Buddha in statuary.

and lookey here. It was first saw in 2500 BC in the Indus Indus Swaaaastik
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"

Lancer
Tyrant
Tyrant

#17 Post by Lancer » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:55 am

Its a good symbol, but hitler made it bad, so middle finger is automatic f*ck you?
Me and my mates use mid finger for signs.

He attacked me, which i didnt care about, but he deconned and that was the problem (or this was another guy)
Care to check out Jucaspel?

http://on.fb.me/16BFTKE

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#18 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:31 pm

Lancer I told you - It was him. It was Adolf, Ah and Odessa88. He had dynamic IP so - no more players from his city :P
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".

Lancer
Tyrant
Tyrant

#19 Post by Lancer » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:56 pm

Burn the whole town! ;o
Care to check out Jucaspel?

http://on.fb.me/16BFTKE

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#20 Post by grmg.pl » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:51 pm

Nod_Nod_Nod wrote:He got right to express whatever he want

He does, true. No problem with that.

Swastika? This is normal cross, it is used in japan and was used by christians...
True also.
I think he was funny troll...
Now we hit the point. He didn't do it to have fun. It wasn't "for fun". His intention was to offend ppl.

Anyway, how much of character he is, he showed by kicking Spider.

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#21 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Nod_Nod_Nod wrote:
But what the hell? I already banned him before you made this and you still report this? WTF!? SAD!

pmd
Server supporter
Server supporter

#22 Post by pmd » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:09 am

the pentahram - was symbol of life, until christian inquisition not labeled it 'satanic'
the cross and swastika - was christian and solar symbol until nazis take it to their symbolic.
btw nazi use reversed swastika.
so 'bad' symbolic its just prejudice
Quarko wrote: If you have time to think about crap - you are not working hard enough.

Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

#23 Post by Rotacak » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:39 am

I think that symbol from acids is good. With that, humans are more motivated to kill alien base and less camp :)

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#24 Post by grmg.pl » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:42 am

Rotacak wrote:I think that symbol from acids is good. With that, humans are more motivated to kill alien base and less camp :)

So its not Human Team and Alien Team. It's Allied Powers vs Axis :D

unknown
Spectacor
Spectacor

#25 Post by unknown » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:41 am

Got banned by PPNL for doing a swastika. Is this valid?

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#26 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:59 am

I think it isn't, if it is from acids or so... But - You can be A. Denybuilt if you build in in center of map and their usefullness is proved wrong. B. Banned if you still dont copy with decision of admin.

unknown
Spectacor
Spectacor

#27 Post by unknown » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:00 pm

other Pont; i feel like im addicted to this game so is it possible to get a permban? Im prob. the dynamic ip deconner and so.
Would be nice if u can do that for me.

Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

#28 Post by Rotacak » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:25 pm

Nod_Nod_Nod wrote:A. Denybuilt if you build in in center of map and their usefullness is proved wrong.
But by vote, not by admin command.

lamefun
Dretch
Dretch

#29 Post by lamefun » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:26 pm

Someone keeps making swastikas.

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#30 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Lol he can... You threadophile, stop necroing@!