Got kicked.

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

Got kicked.

#1 Post by grmg.pl » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:01 pm

Like 3rd time EVER. US and EU included.

Enjoy 30mins without me.

I hope that the dude named "namelog/aka unknown" has a lot of selfcontrol, coz "me vs Henzo" will look like a childsplay compared to the verbal abuse I will unleash on this whore.

BTW, for the wandering - the reason (in main menu) was "coz none likes him". Just before that i typed something like "stop voting gaymaps" (darkcastle x2 vote) :D

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#2 Post by grmg.pl » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Also I would like to ask one question:

I was votekicking one dude for 1.trying to kick "AssAssin for decon" (mission1b7 rc trick and idiot builds base, AssAssin decons arm and rets), 2. bleeding ppl when thay decon his base. All of this I saw a granger in water part :)

BUT - my vote kicked 2 ppl - the idiot dude and AssAssin. How the FUCK is that possible?

Lancer
Tyrant
Tyrant

#3 Post by Lancer » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:21 am

grmg.pl wrote:Also I would like to ask one question:

I was votekicking one dude for 1.trying to kick "AssAssin for decon" (mission1b7 rc trick and idiot builds base, AssAssin decons arm and rets), 2. bleeding ppl when thay decon his base. All of this I saw a granger in water part :)

BUT - my vote kicked 2 ppl - the idiot dude and AssAssin. How the FUCK is that possible?
This is either a bug in tremulous or a hack, i kicked a person too, and it kicked 2 people.
So don't worry about this one, this happens sometimes.
Care to check out Jucaspel?

http://on.fb.me/16BFTKE

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

#4 Post by Lanac » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:47 am

Lancer wrote:

This is either a bug in tremulous or a hack, i kicked a person too, and it kicked 2 people.
Or he just had a bro with same ip, so it kicked both :)
Problem solved.
My Youtube Channel:
Please help my ass and click on link, im a poor bitch...(+ ill make some trem videos too :D)
http://adf.ly/2qaKp

The_ThInG
Granger
Granger

#5 Post by The_ThInG » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:23 am

Lanac wrote:
Lancer wrote:

Or he just had a bro with same ip, so it kicked both :)
Problem solved.
Id go with 2 people playing on 1 internet network... aka same IP for both... in these cases it cant be helped....
I'm a Otaku , Also a Vocaloid Fan...