Basedestroy / Deconning

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#16 Post by grmg.pl » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:17 pm

ia wrote:1. We won on that map cause of the powerfull teslas ;)
2. You deconned some days ago lots of teslas and some of them by shooting them. I didnt count it but i think it was about 20 -25 teslas. But this was before the demo so: no evidence.

1. I'm sure you did.

2. It was the same game as in your demo, 1min before demo starts. And yes, I removed around 20-25 teslas. Two rows of teslas on karith balcony over rc default are useless and outright stupid, for they deny the ability to move, shoot and do anything helpful. Not to mention fps drop on open space.

"I replace unuseful props with useful" - if you base ur behavior on that, the whole discussion will be senseless. If that were true, everybody could decon stuff he likes and argue in that way.
Point me to another player who builds like you do. Point me to another player who gets his buildings removed in quantities like I did remove yours.

From now on, we should discuss more about
From now on you should go and "you_know_what" yourself.

Like I'm going to obey. Get real dude.

"tolerance towards other players"
You can do and build whatever you want. I can do it to. Your buildings denied me the possibility to place what I wanted to place instead. Here, wheres your tolerance now?

I think this would fix our problem here.
The "problem" here is that you don't know what works and what only may seem to you like a good idea. Learn how to build. "What_I_built_looks_nice" is not working.

And - not OUR problem. Yours. I'm just rebuilding base that is built bad.

Ia - on open space turret goes in front of the tesla.

3. To senior admins (past and present): Am I allowed to remove the usless stuff (tesla and its placemant) and replace it with usefull (rets and good placement)? I would like to know, so there wil be no need for Devius to do /buildlog.

Lancer
Tyrant
Tyrant

#17 Post by Lancer » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:34 pm

3. To senior admins (past and present): Am I allowed to remove the usless stuff (tesla and its placemant) and replace it with usefull (rets and good placement)? I would like to know, so there wil be no need for Devius to do /buildlog.
[/quote]

Yes you may, but don't get angry if someone denybuilds you for it (player called vote.)

And admins sometimes check buildlog, if they suspect bad things.
I don't know who Devius is, as i'm always on under .Hack[XXX] names or Gem names.
Care to check out Jucaspel?

http://on.fb.me/16BFTKE

[{USATREM}] !Gunther!
Dragon
Dragon

#18 Post by [{USATREM}] !Gunther! » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:09 pm

As I recall, grmg.pl has been kicked several times in the past for base destruction.
/showbans works wonders.
But past=past, and such things do expire. ;)

However in this case, it's a conflict of interest.
Next time, use denybuild vote and let the entire team decide whether or not it's a "noob build" or "sent from heaven build".
tremulous |ˈtremyələs|
Adjective
Definition:
1. shaking
2. quivering slightly

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#19 Post by grmg.pl » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:35 pm

[{USATREM}] !Gunther! wrote:As I recall, grmg.pl has been kicked several times in the past for base destruction.

At the time, when I read your post Gunther and reply to it, saying this completely cool, no rage etc...

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????????????????

I DEMAND AN ANSWER AND ON TOP OF THAT AN ANSWER THAT IS COMPLETE.

Edit: To be precise - who and when kicked me. For last few weeks since my return to trem I used the name niunia for 2-5 days, than went back to grmg.pl and immediately got lvl4. Before that I was off trem for a few months. Not even installed, no qkey, nothing. Before that I was playing trem as grmg.pl, dodupyzaur and cantfuckingmaim and I had lvl4 back then too. You can check when I first got it I'm sure. Never deconed, basenaded etc. FUCKING NEVER.

So to repeat my question: WHEN AND BY WHOM THE FUCK I WAS KICKED OR BANNED FOR BASE DESTRUCTION?

Since You have access to this information, be fair and show it.
Last edited by grmg.pl on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spl@
Server supporter
Server supporter

#20 Post by Spl@ » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Deconning bad building then replacing with something better is fine. I wouldn't remove too much before rebuilding, though.

I agree with Gunther about calling denybuild votes; also, communication about what you're doing and why is usually good… but, grmg, try not to rant too much :)

As for being banned – could easily be somebody else using one of your aliases. Can't easily tell once the ban's in place, though (that should probably be fixed, really).
Oh look. Killed again. Back to the tent…

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#21 Post by grmg.pl » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:57 pm

Spl@ wrote:I wouldn't remove too much before rebuilding, though.

Of course, removing most defences at once is bad.
but, grmg, try not to rant too much :)

I'm not ranting, I am cool, as I wrote before. Capslock was for Gunther to understand how serious I am when asking the question.
As for being banned – could easily be somebody else using one of your aliases.

It's really simple Gunther, do a /showbans then do /screenshotjpeg. Post a pic once You do that.

[{USATREM}] !Gunther!
Dragon
Dragon

#22 Post by [{USATREM}] !Gunther! » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:03 pm

But past=past, and such things do expire.
Did you not read the post?

Fine.
Maybe I'll check back after work and see whether the list has retained anything worthwhile.
tremulous |ˈtremyələs|
Adjective
Definition:
1. shaking
2. quivering slightly

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#23 Post by grmg.pl » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:09 pm

[{USATREM}] !Gunther! wrote:
But past=past, and such things do expire.
Did you not read the post?

Fine.
Maybe I'll check back after work and see whether the list has retained anything worthwhile.

If such things do expire, how can you do a /showbans?

Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

#24 Post by Rotacak » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:50 pm

You can do and build whatever you want. I can do it to. Your buildings denied me the possibility to place what I wanted to place instead. Here, wheres your tolerance now?
He builded it first :)

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#25 Post by grmg.pl » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:02 pm

Rotacak wrote:
He builded it first :)

I'm second, so not that far away :D

PS: Gunther, oh Gunther where art thou?