Overuse of lvl4 privilages XPK

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

Overuse of lvl4 privilages XPK

#1 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:05 pm

Hi there.

Its your most hated admin Flod
XPK lately is a bad boya. I know we are allowed to build like shit, but he destroyed one game becouse of it and I didnt allow him to do it second time.

Here is a package of 4 screenshots

Problem is, that I deconned his structures 3 times. He didnt protect them in any way, so BP were drained at steady but fast rate (goon was hunting them). After my deconning (where I stated a reason and asked him earlier to not build those) I was called a deconner and noob. Muffin cancelbuild him (
becouse he cant be voted). After that he tried to kick me with "no reason" and then he went to feed enemies (where I know his skill is rather good)

Demo' of feed
here

Earlier game he was spamming nodes too.
Im not asking for demotion, but for reprimend or so.

Good night!
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"

TheMuffinMann
Marauder
Marauder

#2 Post by TheMuffinMann » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:08 pm

I can only agree with nod, currently we're in teh same game and I'm trolling him. heh. ^^

Nonetheless, the player we have seen did not seem like XPK, perhaps a friend of his, or a sibling. I do not know, but either XPK really seemed bored, or was not himself...

So yea, abuse of privileges
A signature, for me?

Stop it, you. :$

XPK
Dretch
Dretch

Re: Overuse of lvl4 privilages XPK

#3 Post by XPK » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:19 pm

We had 800 bps when you started deconning nodes first time, which was near base and good for keep alien busy. Also it's dont give aliens evos or anything. 0 of my nodes was killed by aliens.

Also I explained to you stop deconning it and we have 800 bps, build your stuff.

XPK
Dretch
Dretch

#4 Post by XPK » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:22 pm

Also it was a nice spiral tower of nodes to ceiling, not random nodes all over.
I know we are allowed to build like shit, but he destroyed one game becouse of it and I didnt allow him to do it second time.
It's untrue, my nodes was front side aliens attacked other side, 0 of my nodes was killed or noticed by aliens before they killed rc. They killed nodes after rc was down. Attach demo, and you see.

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#5 Post by grmg.pl » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:32 pm

XPK wrote: good for keep alien busy
Turrets keep aliens busy better. Nodespam is just a noob builder.

we have 800 bps
Thats not an excuse to spam, noob-build or make farms.

Also it was a nice spiral tower of nodes to ceiling
You can't get to the ceiling niche in Transit using nodes. You need arm and RC.

XPK
Dretch
Dretch

#6 Post by XPK » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:40 pm

After that he tried to kick me with "no reason"
Nice lie. Lets check the logs. I don't even remember when I called kickvote last time. I don't like kickvotes.

XPK
Dretch
Dretch

#7 Post by XPK » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:46 pm

Turrets keep aliens busy better. Nodespam is just a noob builder.
Turrets keep aliens away, node is the best to lure aliens, goons almost always die while trying to kill useless nodes and arms.

XPK
Dretch
Dretch

#8 Post by XPK » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:48 pm

Demo' of feed
You forgot to mention you set a ban based on this demo with reason: feed.

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#9 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:32 pm

I agree that it was not a kick but denybuild (my mistake I agree)

I used kick. Feeding on purpose isnt a good thing. In addition you switched teams 3 times too in short interval.

Actually your nodes WERE killed. actually 2 of them. I just deconned them to not blow (my habit)

Each node - 10 bp. After they are killed -10 bp. You can say - regen of bp. I will say slower regen than that.

People were complaining previous game about your node spam. ya should remember it?

I saw many of build spammers, but I didnt do anything if they used rets or so. Nodes are start points... And you built them in such open place. Tremulous is team work based game. Especially humans should cover each other and use strategys.
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".

XPK
Dretch
Dretch

#10 Post by XPK » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:28 pm

Nod_Nod_Nod wrote:Feeding on purpose isnt a good thing. In addition you switched teams 3 times too in short interval.
So you should ban everybody who die 3 times. I switched to aliens to build and switched back because it was not possible.
Actually your nodes WERE killed. actually 2 of them. I just deconned them to not blow (my habit)
When I was building 0 of them was killed by aliens, you collapsed the node spiral, so I left that place. No nodes was destroyed by aliens when I was there.

Also, you should kill the aliens not decon the nodes if they attack it.
Each node - 10 bp. After they are killed -10 bp. You can say - regen of bp. I will say slower regen than that.
About 15 nodes is enough to reach the ceiling, so its max. 150 bps. We had only 1 other builder and like 4 or 5 players and almost 800 bps.
previous game
In previous game aliens built close to human base, human team fed, and lost rc side, not the node side, so the result was not related to my nodes.
And you built them in such open place. Tremulous is team work based game. Especially humans should cover each other and use strategys.
My nodes blocked nobody, was close enough to the base and arm, so it was not feeder node, my nodes didnt do any harm to anybody.

Nobody complained about nodes in team chat.

Also, you could call a teampoll about it before collapse it 3 times.

[{USATREM}] !Gunther!
Dragon
Dragon

#11 Post by [{USATREM}] !Gunther! » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:14 pm

Hm, now who to believe.
Old-as-dirt (sorry Noddy XD) admin?
Or someone who happens to be in the middle of the conflict and doesn't want a week-long ban if he does it again.
tremulous |ˈtremyələs|
Adjective
Definition:
1. shaking
2. quivering slightly

Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

#12 Post by Rotacak » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:28 pm

USATREM wrote:Or someone who happens to be in the middle of the conflict and doesn't want a week-long ban if he does it again.
Ban for building nodes?
Last edited by Rotacak on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[{USATREM}] !Gunther!
Dragon
Dragon

#13 Post by [{USATREM}] !Gunther! » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:43 pm

Rotacak wrote:[quote="[{USATREM}]Or someone who happens to be in the middle of the conflict and doesn't want a week-long ban if he does it again.
Ban for building nodes?
Nod wrote:XPK lately is a bad boya. I know we are allowed to build like shit, but he destroyed one game becouse of it and I didnt allow him to do it second time.
Or that, over a period of time. Or more drastic things (put in what you think an angry person would do)
tremulous |ˈtremyələs|
Adjective
Definition:
1. shaking
2. quivering slightly

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#14 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:27 pm

kick for feeding.

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#15 Post by grmg.pl » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:39 pm

Rotacak wrote:Ban for building nodes?
IMO !denybuild should be as frequent as idiot builders.