my apology to Nod Nod Nod

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

NibblerCZ
Spectacor
Spectacor

my apology to Nod Nod Nod

#1 Post by NibblerCZ » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:48 pm

Hi Nod Nod Nod,

You have my apology for today's game 23.8.2010 at 20:15 CET mission_one_b7

I really wanted to kick player Anaxin_PL because I was under impression he destructed our Armory and keep shooting the other Armory.

I just wanted to prevent ruining of the game and it really upset me when you cancelled the kick vote against Anaxin.

But I understand why You cancelled the vote.

Corgen

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#2 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:29 pm

No need to worry... I dont like useless kicks and like to maintain server nice.

Im sorry for my harsh words if i said ANYTHING that could oppress you... It was sad for me that you disconnected becouse i like you (like all players that dont do bad things :) ). From my side i want you to talk with players more and LOOK for circumstances why they do some shit or something that you dont aprove or alike. Everything can be solved by clear speach (santa... you are dumbass :D).

PS: Amaxin said he didnt know that it was SD :).
PS2: Thx that you wrote thing like this, though i think it was unecessary. Im open minded human-alike so i understand what anger is. I dont hold any grudge to you. Moreover, come to server and PLAY!!!! (even though i think that you didnt have to write down this shit im very happy that you did it :) )

PS3: Shit... i didnt write anything idiotic... Im getting old.

PS4: I heard McDretch become old... Eat it more so i can improve it taste and soon there will be McDretch Box for childrens!@
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"