report !SVK

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

sindarus
Marauder
Marauder

report !SVK

#1 Post by sindarus » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:04 pm

So: we (I, 0_0 and !SVK) were on over the hill, i was only A, i went in the tunnel, H was 0st floor just near their RC(they couldn't see me) , so i hid behind the 2 crates. And !SVK came on 1st floor, and shot the crates BEFORE he saw me, when i saw his face, there was no helmet...

even if he saw me entering the base, he couldn't saw i hid behind the creates

i ask how he did, 0_0 said !SVK was a cheater...
Later, 0_0 said !SVK was wallhacking...
so i post here
Last edited by sindarus on Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#2 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:40 pm

Sindarius... You dont know how it works... You go SPEC w/o saying CHEATER all the way, becouse it is rude and its making me to want to Mute You...

Then you go SPEC HIM, and if youre SURE that he is Aimbot/WallHacker/Hphacker/GlowWh then youre making.... A DEMO of it..

Then youre posting it HERE and making us BAN HIM...
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"

Nomad
Server supporter
Server supporter

#3 Post by Nomad » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:46 pm

Fail screenshot.
Member of "Blacklisted by Soulless" club... :(

sindarus
Marauder
Marauder

#4 Post by sindarus » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:55 pm

i dont want to make him kick or ban now... I just trust what people says: one was saying !svk was cheating and i suspected. In the aim to make the server better, i post an element that can help to...

Thanks to have explain "how it works", nod_nod_nod

I nearly won the match... I had no reason to rage spec, rage quit or be so angry against him i wanted to make him ban.

canki
Server supporter
Server supporter

#5 Post by canki » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:08 pm

sinda, this screenshot is orly fail. Yes, if u mean, that someone is wh/aimb otter u must make demo and post it here. !SVK is noob and he have got extremly luck.

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#6 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:21 pm

No no no... I mean if you SUSPECT him as a Aimbotter, you SHOULD make a demo... You should do it even if you won... We (admin team) would really love it if you would do it... We appreciate situations in which players (especially new) aren't dominated by some kind of cheater.
Thanks to have explain "how it works", nod_nod_nod
You can feel like im criticising you but i really love free tremulous w/o any kind of cheater... Its good... no... GREAT that you reported him... Just correct the way you do it.
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".

sindarus
Marauder
Marauder

#7 Post by sindarus » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:25 pm

ok, understood ! :)
At the first time i fel criticising but by reading again, i realize i was not

thanks !

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#8 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:12 am

Kein Problem :D. You should know by now that many times my language is kinda oppressing the person with who im talking with. Im automatically making it like that, and cant control it xD. So dont be angry if you feel that im criticising you... Becouse it wont be like that... :D