glitch building has got to be tolarated NOW

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

Redemption
Marauder
Marauder

glitch building has got to be tolarated NOW

#1 Post by Redemption » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:13 pm

transit+ one other map has got glitch eggs allowed can you please take the maps and do something with them like make it kill the granger\dretch\human when they enter or just not let them build.

i was kicked today for (noob) by aderson[BR] who glitched builded and i tryed to kill all the stuctures as test subject #2564 (or something) said i could...

i did inform him that he could kick aderson before it got out of hand but never did.

i asked if i should end it and told him i would have to kill the grangers involved with it and he said i could.

can you please take this into account.

thank you.

i'll know the name of the other map if you ask again thanks[or i might be able to show you]

thks: Red
take this fear from me...
before it consumes me whole...
take this fear from me..
before it consumes my soul...

i am dyslexic so plz have sympothy for me plz

GLaDOS
Granger
Granger

#2 Post by GLaDOS » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:08 pm

I didn't notice at the time. Next time I will kick.

Redemption
Marauder
Marauder

#3 Post by Redemption » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:26 am

GLaDOS wrote:I didn't notice at the time. Next time I will kick.
true but i wish i had admin to deal with it myself :P

but admins will do for now i guess :P
take this fear from me..

Redemption
Marauder
Marauder

#4 Post by Redemption » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:27 am

why does it say starting with the progress bar?
take this fear from me..

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#5 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:39 pm

If you didnt know... There are rules banning glitching buildings... And I'm giving a warning that I wont tolerate it... If its for fun... like 2 players that want to do it (sometimes it happen) then ill allow it... But with more players I will personally wipe these buildings and builder (after warning etc etc) off the world...

Glados when you hear word GLITCH you must TWITCH and SCREAM like a DYING MARA... Then destroy it....
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"

Redemption
Marauder
Marauder

#6 Post by Redemption » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:46 pm

Nod_Nod_Nod wrote:If you didnt know... There are rules banning glitching buildings... And I'm giving a warning that I wont tolerate it... If its for fun... like 2 players that want to do it (sometimes it happen) then ill allow it... But with more players I will personally wipe these buildings and builder (after warning etc etc) off the world...

Glados when you hear word GLITCH you must TWITCH and SCREAM like a DYING MARA... Then destroy it....
LOL
take this fear from me..

GLaDOS
Granger
Granger

#7 Post by GLaDOS » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Nod_Nod_Nod wrote:If you didnt know... There are rules banning glitching buildings... And I'm giving a warning that I wont tolerate it... If its for fun... like 2 players that want to do it (sometimes it happen) then ill allow it... But with more players I will personally wipe these buildings and builder (after warning etc etc) off the world...

Oh...kay.... Lolwut?

In all seriousness, I will /putteam myself onto aliens (If I'm not already on it) and decon the glitchegg, also killing whoever is in the glitched area.

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#8 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Killing is bad... Only if they want to... If its glitcher - warn him... (your method isnt admin like... Though I would prefer it...). If he doesnt respond... Spec him... And ya can lock teams, but watch if someone is on SPEC wanting to join teams...
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"

GLaDOS
Granger
Granger

#9 Post by GLaDOS » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:12 pm

Nod_Nod_Nod wrote:Killing is bad... Only if they want to... If its glitcher - warn him... (your method isnt admin like... Though I would prefer it...). If he doesnt respond... Spec him... And ya can lock teams, but watch if someone is on SPEC wanting to join teams...
Ok, thanks for correcting me, Nod. =)