Repeated TK & bleed; Snicky-Dawg

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

Spl@
Server supporter
Server supporter

Repeated TK & bleed; Snicky-Dawg

#1 Post by Spl@ » Mon May 02, 2011 10:13 pm

I witnessed some repeated teamkill involving Snicky Dawg and Sam Orugaty. Condump shows that it started with a TK by Sam; accidental, Sam later said (I'm inclined to believe this). Snicky retaliated, not believing that it was accidental, then Sam tried to get Snicky kicked (I'd not noticed anything until this point) then TKed in return several times. I muted both to try to calm things down; it seemed to work for a while…

HF-clement TKed Snicky, presumably due to bleed (I noticed the TK then observed Snicky doing some bleeding; he seemed to be bleeding eveybody in range); Sam then TKed HF-clement (wrong target?) then Snicky three times. I then shot both Snicky & Sam once and warned Snicky to stop. Snicky was twice more TKed by HF-clement, either side of the warning, then Snicky TKed me. I promptly kicked him.

Incidentally, Snicky has rejoined (ban expired), and they're killing each other again – but this time Snicky's on the alien team, so that's fine.
Oh look. Killed again. Back to the tent…

Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

#2 Post by Rotacak » Tue May 03, 2011 10:44 am

Why it is fine in alien team?

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

#3 Post by Lanac » Tue May 03, 2011 11:46 am

So that's fine=its ok, translate on croatian=to je dobro
My Youtube Channel:
Please help my ass and click on link, im a poor bitch...(+ ill make some trem videos too :D)
http://adf.ly/2qaKp

Iltavuo
Server supporter
Server supporter

#4 Post by Iltavuo » Tue May 03, 2011 12:07 pm

I assume it's fine because if he joined aliens, and the former participants of the tking were in the human team, them killing each others isn't a problem.

Spl@
Server supporter
Server supporter

#5 Post by Spl@ » Tue May 03, 2011 12:29 pm

Iltavuo: correct.

Sam got kicked later for basekill. I didn't see all of it, but I did witness luci cannon shots at the reactor. This was apparently triggered by another player, Raptor, who was allegedly basekilling. (Yes, I know, I should have checked the build log for that…) Raptor later TKed Uniq Phoenix (this I saw) and disconnected. IP address is 69.14.121.31, but I think that this is dynamic.

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#6 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Tue May 03, 2011 7:17 pm

The problem is that that human team beware team kills... On aliens this problem is less, becouse of dragon barbs or so... Point is that in alien there are lot more incidental Team kills, and as it is in rules - Battle grangers can be killed... It is good, but nobody see normal TK in alien team then

Other thing is that for many players in alien team team killing isnt a problem (becouse they need to act fast, so one death for them is nothing) and almost always after team kill you can see things like: Sorry. Then response NP...

Thats all from my side... Correct me if Imma wrong...

Spl Ill look in this case - thx for being active.
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"

Spl@
Server supporter
Server supporter

Sam & xD basekilling

#7 Post by Spl@ » Wed May 04, 2011 2:17 am

Accidental is always fine. Occasionally messing-about tk has happened (did in Mission One yesterday); I just mentioned the 150Cr loss incurred :-)

Sam got caught basekilling (basenade etc.; one grenade caught team-mate Teh Matt) and teamkilling (one, shortly afterwards) again; this time in the skybase area in Nintendo Land.

I have build log etc. Re-reading, I see also that xD was also destroying turrets again. Seems that I should have kicked two – Sam got kicked… will try to catch xD next time, since I think that they're both due bans for this.

(Sam and Snicky were at it a little earlier too; Iltavuo was online at the time, as it happens, and I mentioned it in admin chat. That one's been let go.)

Spl@
Server supporter
Server supporter

#8 Post by Spl@ » Wed May 04, 2011 5:49 pm

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#9 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Thu May 05, 2011 10:06 pm

Ok... In this case I will openly ban Snicky and Sam next time I will see them... They will get short ban, and depending on further action - adjusting.

I will think about xD...
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"