i know he is just getting at me but...

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

Redemption
Marauder
Marauder

i know he is just getting at me but...

#1 Post by Redemption » Fri May 13, 2011 9:18 pm

muffin Mann.

i do know i was acting the fool online but i did say whoops my mistake. the only reason i have different q keys is because i multi clan and most of the qkeys i have have been registered and some clans don't like that so i made up loads of qkeys.

like i said i would only have 2 q keys. 1 i enclose is Dark-Knights. but the other i keep for the laugh.

i hate being called ''red'' Red is someone i have used and have discarded.

my new name is Dark-Knight.

the ban you did was (by my last count) 2 weeks. (this is what it said on my screen. correct me if i'm wrong)

and the reason. well why not. ''changing q keys won't fix this.:P"

once again i shall say this is getting quite annoying. if this happens again i would like that all my records be wiped so that if i do come on it will be as a "unknownplayer" and no one can change that.

*sigh* me ranting on again. well if you have your reasons to hate me you know what to do. and as well as that, everyone addresses me as Red.

i wish not to be called this.
take this fear from me...
before it consumes me whole...
take this fear from me..
before it consumes my soul...

i am dyslexic so plz have sympothy for me plz

TheMuffinMann
Marauder
Marauder

#2 Post by TheMuffinMann » Fri May 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Editt!!!:

Well, Dark-Knight

I figured you'd post on forums, so yea.. I came on to check before it gets out of hand because of other players/admins and who-knows-what...

Don't rage like PPNL and take a joke, you should know me ^^ (I hope ^.^" )
Last edited by TheMuffinMann on Fri May 13, 2011 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheMuffinMann
Marauder
Marauder

Re: i know he is just getting at me but...

#3 Post by TheMuffinMann » Fri May 13, 2011 9:23 pm

Redemption wrote:muffin Mann.

i do know i was acting the fool online but i did say whoops my mistake. the only reason i have different q keys is because i multi clan and most of the qkeys i have have been registered and some clans don't like that so i made up loads of qkeys.

like i said i would only have 2 q keys. 1 i enclose is Dark-Knights. but the other i keep for the laugh.

i hate being called ''red'' Red is someone i have used and have discarded.

my new name is Dark-Knight.

the ban you did was (by my last count) 2 weeks. (this is what it said on my screen. correct me if i'm wrong)

and the reason. well why not. ''changing q keys won't fix this.:P"

once again i shall say this is getting quite annoying. if this happens again i would like that all my records be wiped so that if i do come on it will be as a "unknownplayer" and no one can change that.

*sigh* me ranting on again. well if you have your reasons to hate me you know what to do. and as well as that, everyone addresses me as Red.

i wish not to be called this.

ok Red, I've read this and I'd like to tell you.. I actually only banned you for 1 minute (and immediately unbanned you afterwards)

You should know that it would be idiotic banning you for 14 days/ 2 weeks because of having multiple names... Don't take me all to serious about this... Please?

I don't hate you :o

Oh yea, if you don't wanna be adressed as Red, as what then?

Redemption
Marauder
Marauder

#4 Post by Redemption » Fri May 13, 2011 9:26 pm

truth be told you knew i was coming here i checked the page thingy with the players online and saw that you were offline.

and rly i think i should just ''disappear'' but it doesn't look like that is happening.

in this post (or another one) i'll enclose all my previous names i would like to decomision.
A.K.A. put as unknown.

i'll get back to you tomorrow

i'll be addressed as John from now on. if that's ok.

files: 3
names as follows:
D.A.T.A.
Dark-Knight
*censored* for know reasons.
take this fear from me..

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#5 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Sat May 14, 2011 12:21 pm

Could you stop raging! Im in really bad mood so I will be very bad!

Redemption - YOU YOURSELF HAD MANY TIMES NAME Red[official]. AND IT WASNT THAT LONG AGO. So dont blame others for naming you like that!

If you want new account on forum delete your old one and name yourself whatever you want. We can adress you how we want - You little Princess!

Muffin-chan
and the reason. well why not. ''changing q keys won't fix this.Razz"
I asked you something, didnt I? No more reasons like that! Do you know what youre doing now? Making this forum a bin where trolls are dancing... One is currently feeding on you...

I wont close this thread yet, becouse you will just create another. Dont spam too much or I will do something bad...
Last edited by Nod_Nod_Nod on Sun May 15, 2011 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"

Redemption
Marauder
Marauder

#6 Post by Redemption » Sat May 14, 2011 6:54 pm

ummm no rly i hjust wanted to know why muff did that to me... that's all lock it if you want *sigh* i don't care.
take this fear from me..

PPNL
Server supporter
Server supporter

#7 Post by PPNL » Sun May 22, 2011 7:36 am

TheMuffinMann wrote: Don't rage like PPNL and take a joke
what?
I Maul Ya
McDretch
McRauder
*PPNL MAULED **
*PPNL ZaPP ZaPP
Sky Mauler
O_o

Redemption
Marauder
Marauder

#8 Post by Redemption » Sun May 22, 2011 9:42 am

i'm not gona make another. why would i and PPNL don't ask he prolly won't tell he never told me about my ''tentacle trolling fingers either :P
take this fear from me..