Bot_Bot_Bot (1.2)

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#16 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Ok now Im angry. As you know Muffin, youre admin. You know what for are those priviledges? You propably forgot so I will be so kind to make you remember. Your job is to MAKE SERVER CLEAN, not to BAN YOURSELF. The point of you being admin is to allow server to function correctly. And there you go ban yourself. Its good for server if admin is banning himself? Yes its very helpfull. So as I explained to many admins before(and even to myself few times), You are not better than other players. You are in worse place...

You didnt do anything that deserves ban or demotion. Just do yer work!

And now Im out of mana for learning. Great...
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"

[{USATREM}] !Gunther!
Dragon
Dragon

#17 Post by [{USATREM}] !Gunther! » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Nah, Muffin likes ban.

Instead of disconnect, he ban himself for 1 minute.

Goin out in style. 8)
tremulous |ˈtremyələs|
Adjective
Definition:
1. shaking
2. quivering slightly

TheMuffinMann
Marauder
Marauder

#18 Post by TheMuffinMann » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:27 am

Just.. fuck you! x.x
A signature, for me?

Stop it, you. :$

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#19 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:59 pm

He banned himself for 3 days.

Sorry that I had to say truth, but someone sometimes have to. So dont be angry and just work like workoholic!
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".

Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

#20 Post by Rotacak » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Seems like I have to check admins work...

And this:
I muted him because he became offensive
against rules. You have to use CALLVOTE MUTE. I think that we already talking about it. Using !mute is only for very rare situations - I doubt that happen.

TheMuffinMann
Marauder
Marauder

#21 Post by TheMuffinMann » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:09 am

Seems like I should resign?

Nonetheless, I assume that simply just not saying anything and remaining idle, plus undercover seem to be the most efficient ways to remain unknown and etc...

So yea... Less Gametime (That isn't a crime), less talk (Isn't a crime either) and simply just sitting around (Isn't a crime either, unless neglecting work/duty)
A signature, for me?

Stop it, you. :$

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#22 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:11 pm

Just be your old self... You are good admin and you should know it. Your only bad point is that you arent assertive and you listen to much of others (it is good as normal player, but as admin You should make decisions, not others.) Ya can normal play in game... Its not a problem... Ya can make mistakes, decon sometimes in some cases. Just dont make big fuss of one VERY SMALL mistake... It could happen to anyone... But you still felt bad with Lava words... You should feel bad, then aprove of your mistake, correct yourself and play normally.

The point I was raging at you that you are starting to forget our principles. You will remember them soon(mehope), and then ya will have great time again!

Resigning is just easiest way to run from problem. Taking it infront of yourself and keeping goog admin work is harder, but its best known as "good way of solving things"

Im propably repeating my opinion few times in this post, dun have time to make corrections.