(hearsay) admin TheMuffinMan kicks (or mute?) without need?

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#16 Post by grmg.pl » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:06 pm

LOL, yalt is in forum-rage :D
Nab. You just...
have lost your own game

Bwahahahahhaha :D

EDIT:
No need anymore. Themuffin alrdy decaled that there was no done tk.
But you do have it, right?

yalt.
Banned

#17 Post by yalt. » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:13 pm

Society has set the rule.

Server-owner rules count not Society rules.
Joe also teamkilled earlier, I just added the two attempts (call them bleeds if you so wish). I have just waited for approval of hostile behaviour
evidence or just new things u making up?
You refuse to talk to me, fact is you complain about me constantly.
When? Where? It all started after ur Nazi-ban mission and second no-reason-ban. btw what about /warn for me after that tk? But i guess that didnt fit in ur *plans*.
So far I have seen no solid proof that I have made any mistakes.
That doesnt mean that there is none. But what about a realife meeting? Somewhere in germany. I got a *Bahn-card*. Lets meet and do this face-to-face. Maybe u get it this way cause u didnt see things u did wrong. Show me ur *lifesyle*, im curious!
So isn't it obvious that you are twisting the truth to get me demoted?
Its important to remove admin-powers from persons that _obviously_ cant handl it.
Last edited by yalt. on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

#18 Post by epicaldude » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:17 pm

yalt. wrote:realife meeting? Somewhere in germany.
Well, that escaled quickly.

Do it in some Berlin bunker for extra lols.
Image Image

TheMuffinMann
Marauder
Marauder

#19 Post by TheMuffinMann » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:19 pm

Let's enquire Rotacak about the rule: Level 4s have are to be more responsible than level 1s / 2s/ 0s

I did not make it up, you can ask Iain about that.

I never banned anybody, I muted. So do not accuse me of things I have not done. Well, I guess you know the rules better than him and I need not tell you twice. Perhaps I should warn you after every bleed so that you'll be ´paying more attention to it.

I never said that I am flawless, but definitely not as corrupt as you make me seem to be.

About the meeting.... I am a pacifist and I am not a raging infant that needs to settle every matter by the means of brute force.

You still have evaded the question. I asked whether it wouldn't be obvious that you are twisting the truth in order to get me demotet and not whether it is important to remove administrative rights from abusive admins.
A signature, for me?

Stop it, you. :$

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#20 Post by grmg.pl » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:21 pm

yalt. wrote: Its important to remove admin-powers from persons that _obviously_ cant handl it.
Muffin can't obviously handle admin powers for some 4+ years now. Without an incident.

He's has been an admin longer than you have been playing trem. Use your brain yalt, somebody here is wrong and it ain't Muffin.

realife meeting? Somewhere in germany.
Full rage-mode. LOL! :D

yalt.
Banned

#21 Post by yalt. » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:21 pm

About the meeting.... I am a pacifist and I am not a raging infant that needs to settle every matter by the means of brute force.
Never talked about force. But i guess ur just one of those *nerdy-kids* that shit their pans if there talk to reallife people. but my offer still holds.

TheMuffinMann
Marauder
Marauder

#22 Post by TheMuffinMann » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:23 pm

Let's list up some platitudes, shall we?

No one is flawless...
Everybody makes mistakes...
Brute force is no solution...
Alcohol is no solution...
The pride shall fall soon...
The humble shall be blessed with wisdom...

Whatever...
A signature, for me?

Stop it, you. :$

TheMuffinMann
Marauder
Marauder

#23 Post by TheMuffinMann » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:26 pm

Seems like you're heeding a stereotypical hate towards nerds? And you call me narrowminded?

I am not a nerd... I am careful, perhaps even precautious. You are a stranger to me, thus making you a potential threat. You could be an ex-convict or whatsoever... So what should sway me in security? Your offer?

This is a game and not a personal matter. Otherwise I'd be having the wrong idea of this.

My grades are 1.x and I do have quite some friends, I am rather social and outgoing, but I do know the risks and especially do misstrust certain people. I am also 17 years of age, so neither a kid, nor an adult.

[{USATREM}] !Gunther!
Dragon
Dragon

#24 Post by [{USATREM}] !Gunther! » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:38 am

I find it funny how those who have never and will never be admin think they know who is deserving or not of admin privileges.
The MuffinMann wrote:This is a game and not a personal matter.
Thoughtful words for the situation.
tremulous |ˈtremyələs|
Adjective
Definition:
1. shaking
2. quivering slightly

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

#25 Post by epicaldude » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:50 am

[{USATREM}] !Gunther! wrote:I find it funny how those who have never and will never be admin think they know who is deserving or not of admin privileges.
Do you find it funny that 100,000,000 people think they know who is deserving to be their president?
(well yes current kind of democracy is stupid, but I mean like, comparing to dictatorship or monarchy ;)
Image Image

[{USATREM}] !Gunther!
Dragon
Dragon

#26 Post by [{USATREM}] !Gunther! » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:20 am

How's the value of the Euro coming again?
tremulous |ˈtremyələs|
Adjective
Definition:
1. shaking
2. quivering slightly

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

#27 Post by epicaldude » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:31 am

[{USATREM}] !Gunther! wrote:How's the value of the Euro coming again?
It has nothing to do with any EU vs Unites States of War, same "most people know who will be best to rule them" applies to every typical democracy (all in EU, all in USA etc).
Image Image

Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

#28 Post by Rotacak » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:56 am

I think that I know what happened.

Muffin raged with "nazi" cause and seeking any minor thing for "revenge by the rules". TK happened and Muffin kicked yalt. He knew, that yalt is level 4, he knew why yalt did it and he knew, that yalt was not turned to tk/deconner. But he did not count that.

Once again - kick after ONE teamkill from level 4? Warn would be enough.

I know several similar situations like this from past (from other projects), when someone want to cover his own intentions by rules. And I hate them.

Muffin: you did wrong and you know it, because you wanted to do it. And if you have problems with "nazi" or another thing, or you have bad relationship with other players, its your problem, not server problem. And admins should solve only server problems.

yalt: TK is bad, regardless who started. If there is admin around, you can report him, if your vote is cancelled then you know, that admin solving it and probably already following teamkiller - or it was accident.

TheMuffinMann
Marauder
Marauder

#29 Post by TheMuffinMann » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:31 am

Rotacak: This has nothing to do with the "Nazi" matter, nothing at all. It is Yalt's ideology and not mine. I have muted three people because of that matter and nothing more happened. That's my side and you do not possess neither the power nor the right to state otherwise as you do not know my mindset nor my intentions, unless I present either to you.

Thus would disrupt the idea that I sook revenge for the nazi thing.

I wonder whether it is just to say that I am condemned for nitpicking while Yalt is presented as rather innocent.

Yalt is out to get me and perhaps I am out to get him too.
My side is that I should stop being out to get him, but at least he should be concerned enough to stop holding this grudge against me.

Despite all this, let's call it a day and settle this matter. We're cooking a stew that's long done...

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#30 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:19 am

Muffin is always getting to right point at the end. But problem is that he took longer than enough to get to this point this time. Did I say to not play in players game?
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"