Muffinman

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

TheMuffinMann
Marauder
Marauder

#16 Post by TheMuffinMann » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:26 pm

I'd say that case should be closed...

I should possibly reduce this mute/unmute thing but warn is too often regarded as uninteresting or something not to be taken all too serious.

I am trying to reasonable most of the times, but yea even during end of game Canki complained but hey... No one can verify this shit.. Why on earth are we harassing our keyboards?

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#17 Post by grmg.pl » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:27 pm

Rotacak wrote:then we all damaging our keyboards for nothing in this topic.

Exactly :D

Redemption
Marauder
Marauder

#18 Post by Redemption » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Nod_Nod_Nod wrote:Hmm grmg less swear words... less :D...

I know Muffin from long time... He is good admin, elastic, and he listen to others... One thing is, that is very important - DO NOT try to make admin do something... Canki... Youre not admin of 1.2 (yet I belive) so dont ruin our reputation. It isnt easy to prove that we are good, but often ppl like Redemption try to "Use" us... Yes Red... I take it that way. 1.2 got a lot of noobs(ofc as well as 1.1), that try to make their own way and yet we have to find a resolution. I will talk with Muffin about this and you will see how mature he can be... I know for sure Muffin want good for server...

Other side is - we have currently a dynamic ip deconner... So we all got nervous lately... Pleased to write to you!

(grmg my engriiish sooock tuuu!)
how the hell did i get dragged into this?
take this fear from me...
before it consumes me whole...
take this fear from me..
before it consumes my soul...

i am dyslexic so plz have sympothy for me plz