Vote kicks against UBA.

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

Vriess
Dretch
Dretch

Vote kicks against UBA.

#1 Post by Vriess » Sun May 20, 2012 10:50 pm

After ownage 3 maps in row, Ive got:

Ofc vote passed. Next was Goreman. Any chance for noob vote kicking immune?

The_ThInG
Granger
Granger

#2 Post by The_ThInG » Sun May 20, 2012 11:16 pm

when you annoy / troll the comunity.. i think its normal....
You guys usualy play humans ... and have big mouths at the end of game... so its nothing surprising... keep them mouths shut , and noone gets kicked lol ... only advice i can give..
I'm a Otaku , Also a Vocaloid Fan...

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#3 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Mon May 21, 2012 12:09 am

In rules there is said - You cant be an idiot. :D
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"

Redman
Marauder
Marauder

#4 Post by Redman » Mon May 21, 2012 4:32 am

They wouldn't kick you if you were playing on the alien team from time to time, or at least not with that reason. :P

Lancer
Tyrant
Tyrant

#5 Post by Lancer » Mon May 21, 2012 7:40 am

Well, you're an ass vriess, only complain and wondering why people hate you.

I helped you with retaking your used username, and only thing you called me was bitch.

But on the other hand - this is an unfair vote, and you are a human player (no-shit..), but you know what i mean.

Anyway, a vote is community decided, and if you're being nice to the community, they will be to you too.
Care to check out Jucaspel?

http://on.fb.me/16BFTKE

The_ThInG
Granger
Granger

#6 Post by The_ThInG » Mon May 21, 2012 9:06 am

P.S: Was in the few maps before mission1b7 was called... , and i saw how Vriess trolled the end-screens a few times... then i left... must've happened when i left...

also that looks like only Vriess and Gorman were the only ones to F2...
and i know that if Vriess is not in the game... Gorman starts opening his mouth... *That would explain his kick*

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#7 Post by grmg.pl » Mon May 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Drop the bullshit ppl....

1. Nobody would callvoted or voted F1 if UBA wouldn't win all time. That's the reality. Nobody votekicked DU or other "wipe the floor with them" short lived clans.
There are few players here that can counter more than 2 of them working together - that's the reality too.

2. As for Vriess od Gormann being an assholes - they are both fucking laughable-noob-assholes compared to what I did here at my "best times", so stop pretending that this is the reason of nobody voting F2. The difference is - more ppl could kill me and I had been given certain "resistance" to callvotes. Get fucking real ppl.

3. "Teamplaying UBA" denies ppl the feeling of, well - "feeling better than the ppl you own". The only way of getting that feeling back is getting rid of UBA, since "teamplaying to counter" besides few serious clans doesn't happen at fucking all.

4. On top of that - add the absolutely infuriating trait - they almost never go aliens. "I can't go with them, but I won't go againt them." IOW learn to bind nabs :D

There - here's your F1 recipe.

PS. The "reason" on the screenshot is both amazingly gay and amazingly hilarious :D

[{USATREM}] !Gunther!
Dragon
Dragon

#8 Post by [{USATREM}] !Gunther! » Tue May 22, 2012 3:31 am

^What they said^

No one kicks you if you put your head down and win every match.
But they will if you spam "We da best...you guys be nabs...yadda yadda".
tremulous |ˈtremyələs|
Adjective
Definition:
1. shaking
2. quivering slightly

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#9 Post by grmg.pl » Tue May 22, 2012 8:48 am

[{USATREM}] !Gunther! wrote:1. No one kicks you if you put your head down and win every match.

But they will if you spam "2. We da best...3. you guys be nabs...yadda yadda".

1. They have an attitude, deal with that. Also notice that their "we own" attitude is well backed up.
2. Ubp playing "clans": CU(ams- u know y, muffin - aka marawhore), MAD-Master (one dude), Sir-Headhunter (one dude), UBA-Spunkmeyer and thats about it.
3. Most (but fortunately not all) ubp players are nabs, it's like stating a fact.

Play bigger maps against UBA, they can't be everywhere all time. Understand that if you can't kill them while they own in the box on arachnid, they cant get to RC fast.

Deny them mapcontrol. When I speced them they often went for forwards like darkstairs and tall hall on karith, middle tunnel on ATCS, pipes on nexus, box on arachnid, main door to OM on tremor. The closer the humans are to om the faster they'll win.

In earlygame they often went together - a ckit and a rifle. ALWAYS get the ckit first, one ret makes a big difference.

Generally - learn to play if you can't aim.

The_ThInG
Granger
Granger

#10 Post by The_ThInG » Tue May 22, 2012 8:42 pm

grmg.pl wrote:
[{USATREM}] !Gunther! wrote:1. No one kicks you if you put your head down and win every match.

But they will if you spam "2. We da best...3. you guys be nabs...yadda yadda".

1. They have an attitude, deal with that. Also notice that their "we own" attitude is well backed up.
2. Ubp playing "clans": CU(ams- u know y, muffin - aka marawhore), MAD-Master (one dude), Sir-Headhunter (one dude), UBA-Spunkmeyer and thats about it.
3. Most (but fortunately not all) ubp players are nabs, it's like stating a fact.

Play bigger maps against UBA, they can't be everywhere all time. Understand that if you can't kill them while they own in the box on arachnid, they cant get to RC fast.

Deny them mapcontrol. When I speced them they often went for forwards like darkstairs and tall hall on karith, middle tunnel on ATCS, pipes on nexus, box on arachnid, main door to OM on tremor. The closer the humans are to om the faster they'll win.

In earlygame they often went together - a ckit and a rifle. ALWAYS get the ckit first, one ret makes a big difference.

Generally - learn to play if you can't aim.
But... that *attitude* is just wrong... even if it doesnt matter if they deny the pleasure of winning againts them.... it still adds to the factor of why people do F1 more.... it might be small but its there... and its not helping , hey when's the last time you saw them say anything diferent than the usual bullcrap at end of eatch map?

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#11 Post by grmg.pl » Tue May 22, 2012 9:48 pm

The_ThInG wrote:But... that *attitude* is just wrong...
I don't find it wrong.

still adds to the factor of why people do F1 more
Being a pussy adds to F1 factor.

hey when's the last time you saw them say anything diferent than the usual bullcrap at end of eatch map?
Can't tell, I don't play trem anymore.

[{USATREM}] !Gunther!
Dragon
Dragon

#12 Post by [{USATREM}] !Gunther! » Wed May 23, 2012 2:54 am

grmg.pl wrote:Can't tell, I don't play trem anymore.
Why post about a game you do not play?
tremulous |ˈtremyələs|
Adjective
Definition:
1. shaking
2. quivering slightly

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#13 Post by grmg.pl » Wed May 23, 2012 7:43 am

[{USATREM}] !Gunther! wrote:Why post about a game you do not play?

Because I can.

nalf
Granger
Granger

#14 Post by nalf » Wed May 23, 2012 10:23 am

grmg.pl wrote:

Because I can.
I don't want to offend, but this is a really silly reason. It's just the reason mails spammers use - they spam because they can ...

The_ThInG
Granger
Granger

#15 Post by The_ThInG » Wed May 23, 2012 11:08 am

grmg.pl wrote:

Because I can.
Yea but that opinion is half hearted... you dont play... and you dont get trolled by UBA... its a really unreasonable to defend them...