ofc where's lanac when all this abuse is happening...

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

plz help meh

yes i will help you
20%
no i will not this is stupid
80%

Total votes: 5

Redemption
Marauder
Marauder

ofc where's lanac when all this abuse is happening...

#1 Post by Redemption » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:57 pm

well he was the cause of it... i tryed to get tyler to chill and i did but when he said his last thing and i said sry for it..

he goes ahead and mutes him!?
i've got some pics here with the mutes i'll post em if i can :/

and when he is unmute he says why lanac did it and asked to be kicked but i said chill...he did and when he said he wasn't sry lanac muted him

i'm getting sick of this abuse from him... i'm not raging cuz i didn't get admin just watching this happen to one of my friends is sickening..

help: nod,ppnl, rotacak, gladdos and any others i forgoten :P who are my friends...
(not cat T.T) cuz he is still rageing at me... and will take lanacs side...
take this fear from me...
before it consumes me whole...
take this fear from me..
before it consumes my soul...

i am dyslexic so plz have sympothy for me plz

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

#2 Post by Lanac » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:19 pm

He was insulting me all the time and i have screens that are showing his insulting:
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?jmu5w1ap91deay2
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?tf7zbkvhmuae4a7
My Youtube Channel:
Please help my ass and click on link, im a poor bitch...(+ ill make some trem videos too :D)
http://adf.ly/2qaKp

PPNL
Server supporter
Server supporter

#3 Post by PPNL » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:38 pm

Lanac wrote:He was insulting me all the time and i have screens that are showing his insulting:
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?jmu5w1ap91deay2
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?tf7zbkvhmuae4a7

^^^

he has prove. so he is actually not abusing :O
I Maul Ya
McDretch
McRauder
*PPNL MAULED **
*PPNL ZaPP ZaPP
Sky Mauler
O_o

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#4 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:57 pm

Hmm you were trying to solve situation or heat it up? Cant read it from your talk... You done good though you were too soft or too hard... You could either finish problem faster, or not add to fire... Im not stepping to this, becouse you made me other day angry

(this is to Lanac)

I know you are trying to test some of admins here but dont try... They were choosen becouse of votes, and that is showing that they were agreed by most admins... They can do mistakes and others, and i know from your behaviour that you like to threaten with words... You terrorist...

(this is to Red)

This case is aimed not for admins or for players but for Tyler. He wasnt nice, and was insulting. He got what he deserved... The sad thing is that its better to solve situation with words than with power... Remember that well admins (me too...... lol?)

(this is summing up xD)
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"

Quarko
Server supporter
Server supporter

#5 Post by Quarko » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:57 pm

This thread is absurd.

The rules of the server state that insulting admins is PROHIBITED. Moreover, there is no rule that states that you can violate the later rule in case admin behaves wrong/stupid/violates rules. That means that there is NO CASE when admin can be insulted.

In case admin does something you think is wrong/stupid/abusing/etc - you should make a screenshot and report the admin to this forum or directly to Rotacak. Otherwise, you are only worsening the situation by showing yourself as a rule violator.

That is all.

OFFTOP: That dude does not know how to insult properly. Telling to "suck the man's dick" is not as powerful as "suck woman's dick" :D

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#6 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:29 am

Quarko... Did you read rules? You think admins are almighty? Dont make me sick... We are normal players... If someone is using his mouth bad way, we can correct it, but why use power? You want to be so strict to rules? We would be robots then! Everyone is different and his actions are based on complicated psychics... Maybe he is angry one day... And what... You ban him for 14days? Great! Youll destroy his day even more!

What im trying to say, its better to find peacefull solve of problem than to overuse our powers...
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".

Quarko
Server supporter
Server supporter

#7 Post by Quarko » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:03 pm

Nod_Nod_Nod: I think we are looking at different screenshots. Here is what I see there:

Tyler was swearing. Swearing is not allowed. He got muted.

So, where did you see any mentioning about Lanac banning him? I only see a mute. Nobody in thread did not mention ban either.

ADDED:
Quarko... Did you read rules?
Did you read the rules? Here, I will help you with that:

You can't repeatedly abuse on purpose (swearing, vote spam, bind spam, blocking, teambleeding...) - ban.

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#8 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:35 pm

You ban him for 14days? Great! Youll destroy his day even more!
This is just example.

Im not criticizing about what have been done, but im sad for what could be done, instead of this.

And Ill help you understand one thing. I made it bigger sized so you can see it clearly with your eyes...
Be tolerant. Use admin commands only if you make sure and it‘s a necessary case. We don’t want admins that command other players and kicking them for every rubbish.
The fact you are admin doesnÂ’t mean youÂ’re more than regular players, you only have a broom by which you have to sweep all the mess. If you leave the mess, itÂ’s your problem and consider that if you want to become admin.
Admins arent anything better... And if you want to comment what happened on 1.2, come and see for yourself... You have 1.1 we have 1.2... Its different, same with people... What I said is true

Quarko
Server supporter
Server supporter

#9 Post by Quarko » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:12 pm

So you are telling me that constant swearing in chat with an admin nearby is totally normal and acceptable? And that you should be tolerant to him and go like "I appreciate your overly detailed comments, sir, however I would like to insist on stopping that nonsense"? Face it, there are IDIOTS out there. They will not stop after you ask them to. They won't stop even if you warn them. That's when you need to use that "broom by which you have to sweep all the mess". And swearing with an admin nearby is the same as throwing pieces of paper in front of the cleaning man.

You are either too soft in relations with the players or trying to make me look totally evil (I hope for the first case).

Also, there is a chance that all that IDIOTS (capital letters are required) have not yet migrated to 1.2, but I don't really believe that.

PPNL
Server supporter
Server supporter

#10 Post by PPNL » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Nod_Nod_Nod wrote:
You ban him for 14days? Great! Youll destroy his day even more!
This is just example.

Im not criticizing about what have been done, but im sad for what could be done, instead of this.

And Ill help you understand one thing. I made it bigger sized so you can see it clearly with your eyes...
Be tolerant. Use admin commands only if you make sure and it‘s a necessary case. We don’t want admins that command other players and kicking them for every rubbish.
The fact you are admin doesnÂ’t mean youÂ’re more than regular players, you only have a broom by which you have to sweep all the mess. If you leave the mess, itÂ’s your problem and consider that if you want to become admin.
Admins arent anything better... And if you want to comment what happened on 1.2, come and see for yourself... You have 1.1 we have 1.2... Its different, same with people... What I said is true
this ^^^^^^^^^^
I Maul Ya
McDretch
McRauder
*PPNL MAULED **
*PPNL ZaPP ZaPP
Sky Mauler
O_o

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#11 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:07 pm

Im sure that in this case, the fault is on both sides... We cant see whole talk, but im sure Lanac isnt so clean...

Yes we have idiots... I use power then. But its better to cancel all kickvotes and find better solution...

Im fast admin so I have time for that..

GLaDOS
Granger
Granger

#12 Post by GLaDOS » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Quarko wrote:So you are telling me that constant swearing in chat with an admin nearby is totally normal and acceptable? And that you should be tolerant to him and go like "I appreciate your overly detailed comments, sir, however I would like to insist on stopping that nonsense"? Face it, there are IDIOTS out there. They will not stop after you ask them to.
Sooo true.

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

#13 Post by Lanac » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:59 pm

Only thing i did that i muted him. I didnt swear, if thats what you think.
My Youtube Channel:
Please help my ass and click on link, im a poor bitch...(+ ill make some trem videos too :D)
http://adf.ly/2qaKp

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#14 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Hmm not talking bout that

PPNL
Server supporter
Server supporter

#15 Post by PPNL » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:20 am

Nod_Nod_Nod wrote:Hmm not talking bout that
What are you talking else about?
I Maul Ya
McDretch
McRauder
*PPNL MAULED **
*PPNL ZaPP ZaPP