Falsely votekicked today / requesting ban for gareth

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

ams
Spectacor
Spectacor

Falsely votekicked today / requesting ban for gareth

#1 Post by ams » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:34 pm

I got votekicked (started by gareth) today @ r unlimited cz new (playing under alias p) for "team kill" (which I didnt do). The fun part is.. gareth was on the enemy team and only did it to get rid of me (the rest of our team was grangers)... Since i dont have admin on that server.. I'd request an appropriate ban for gareth for abusive behaviour...

GLaDOS
Granger
Granger

#2 Post by GLaDOS » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Unfortunately I don't have the screenshot, but you TKed twice. I don't have proof but I'm sure Rotacak does in the server logs. I'm going by the alias Test Subject #2574.

ams
Spectacor
Spectacor

#3 Post by ams » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:18 pm

I may have accidentally tk:ed a granger once or twice much earlier during the game... but thats just normal.. also not a single teammate of mine complained about anything. If such noob votes are valid reason for kick/ban on this server... I have no option to stop playing here.

Redemption
Marauder
Marauder

#4 Post by Redemption » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:21 pm

ams wrote:I may have accidentally tk:ed a granger once or twice much earlier during the game... but thats just normal.. also not a single teammate of mine complained about anything. If such noob votes are valid reason for kick/ban on this server... I have no option to stop playing here.
true i got the same ban but team vote cuz of glitch build test wouldn't kick anderson so i had to try to kill all eggs but i got kicked just the same :/
take this fear from me...
before it consumes me whole...
take this fear from me..
before it consumes my soul...

i am dyslexic so plz have sympothy for me plz

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#5 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:42 pm

ams Ill be watching gareth for now... Dont worry, if somethink like this happen and admin is on, talk with him... Most will respond in second.
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"

GLaDOS
Granger
Granger

#6 Post by GLaDOS » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Redemption wrote:
ams wrote:I may have accidentally tk:ed a granger once or twice much earlier during the game... but thats just normal.. also not a single teammate of mine complained about anything. If such noob votes are valid reason for kick/ban on this server... I have no option to stop playing here.
true i got the same ban but team vote cuz of glitch build test wouldn't kick anderson so i had to try to kill all eggs but i got kicked just the same :/
Don't worry about glitch building. I know how to deal with it now.

About the TK, you can't kill a granger twice (in one console screen) and say it was accidentally. =/ I'm not so sure you're telling the complete truth.

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#7 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Glados... Were allowed to kill Grangers as much as we want to... If they Battlegrangering ofc... And if you didnt know its AMS... So... WTF MAN!?
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"