i don't think i was kicked for a good reason

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

lucyrant
Basilisk
Basilisk

i don't think i was kicked for a good reason

#1 Post by lucyrant » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:45 pm

I was kicked off RunlimitedCZ 1.2 for vote spam. All I did was calling a vote to admit defeat. Because it passed, someone called a vote to kick me ... I'm not trying to complain but I just don't like it when people are kicked for stupid stuff such as this :?:
Who will win: Lucifer Cannon or Tyrant well, I'm both.

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#2 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:37 am

Hmm lately it happens more often... You should give us screens who did it... There isnt something like vote spam on this server, becouse players got vote limit up to 2 votes... After that they cannot do a shit.... So its kinda impossible to spam.... The reason you were kicked was not good one, so some admin should cancel it, and talk with "kicking" one.

Sorry for this...
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"

Quarko
Server supporter
Server supporter

#3 Post by Quarko » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:11 am

I've seen idiots on other servers lately that come with 5-10 Unnamed Players just to vote any way they want. They open 5-10 windows of tremulous and then probably TAB between them and press F1/F2 in each of them. Maybe it's not the case, but I'll just leave this here.

sindarus
Marauder
Marauder

#4 Post by sindarus » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:26 am

Come on 1.1 ... when there is a player, there is nearly always an admin too. And there is realy less noobs in 1.1 than 1.2, i think it's due to noobs are stupid children that think ''1.2 was released after 1.1, therefore 1.2 is better''

NB: your post is quite weird: you say that you called admit defeat _BECAUSE_(???) someone called a vote to kick you

Nomad
Server supporter
Server supporter

#5 Post by Nomad » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:43 am

sindarus wrote:Come on 1.1 ... when there is a player, there is nearly always an admin too. And there is realy less noobs in 1.1 than 1.2, i think it's due to noobs are stupid children that think ''1.2 was released after 1.1, therefore 1.2 is better''

NB: your post is quite weird: you say that you called admit defeat _BECAUSE_(???) someone called a vote to kick you

+11111111111111111111111111
Member of "Blacklisted by Soulless" club... :(

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#6 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Sinda... I corrected it in a way its more understandable...
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"

PPNL
Server supporter
Server supporter

#7 Post by PPNL » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:26 pm

Lemme take a look in the bans
I Maul Ya
McDretch
McRauder
*PPNL MAULED **
*PPNL ZaPP ZaPP
Sky Mauler