Admin levels

Rules, mods for download...
HellreapeR
Dretch
Dretch

#46 Post by HellreapeR » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:41 pm

ramos wrote:you`l get level 2 after the other admins know you and say your no trouble :D i hope :roll:
Wat the...? I play on this server for more then 3-5 months?
Still i'm level 1 :(

shturts
Dretch
Dretch

#47 Post by shturts » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:12 am

==Troy== wrote:
shturts wrote:I'd like to be admin cause sometimes when there's no admin there someone does a stupid vote like kick someone without a reason and it passes or mute or map change as its about to end and theres no admin to cancel it which is why i'd like to be able to keep all fairness in the game, but i wont badger rot or no one for andmin status, i'td just be nice to help keep things in order sort of thing *shrug*
you sound like masterkiller...
Beg pardon?
/"/""\"\
\"\""/"/
\\:.V.://
OMFG it's Mr. Granger, respect him bizatch!

==Troy==
Granger
Granger

#48 Post by ==Troy== » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:57 am

I just had a flashback about masterkiller's case. Since he said pretty much exactly the same words when he was trying to get lvl3

shturts
Dretch
Dretch

#49 Post by shturts » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:51 pm

we'll it's true i mean, it'd be nice but, yeah i'm not exactly counting on it since i JUST got level 2 a few weeks ago, and i'm not exactly jumping up and down for lvl3 either
/"/""\"\
\"\""/"/
\\:.V.://
OMFG it's Mr. Granger, respect him bizatch!

VIV37
Dretch
Dretch

#50 Post by VIV37 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:20 pm

yea VIV37 is a nice player he deserv lev 2 :D

I got lvl 2 ... THX ramos (meci mult) :D

VIV37
Dretch
Dretch

#51 Post by VIV37 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:30 pm

whel ... I dhont remember the #1 day I playd on tis server ... end whel I dhont got short memori in general :P ... nvm this sever is the BEST of the BESTTTT ... is the only I play on 8)

ramos
Marauder
Marauder

#52 Post by ramos » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:19 pm

hi
As you know i play on unlimited ewry day and i started to know some players.

And a few players i liked to recomand for level 2 admin:

1.Casty - he was level 2 but lost his old guide(casty@sparta)

2.USAKILLER - friendly player , newer noob voting , tk , tb or any kind of trouble , he plays almost ewry day

3.MESTJEESUS_T - very skiled player , he plays almost ewryday , newer trouble maker , good teamwork player

4.RynoS - my best friend (in real life), he plays on trem for 3 weeks now , his newer a trouble , plays trem 4-5 days a week , his a beginer but not a noob

Also i recomand strongly for baning the deconer Heavyvighter who also plays almost ervy day and decones , also suspition for herselffor that guy aimbots , usakiller say he has a demo

ramos
Marauder
Marauder

#53 Post by ramos » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:20 am

tnx :)

andreiryno

#54 Post by andreiryno » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:36 pm

thx guyss for admin lvl 2 .. thx Ramos ... thx to all ...now lets play

amtie
Spectacor
Spectacor

#55 Post by amtie » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:37 am

I had admin level 2 yesterday, but someone took it from me, as i was 'spamming'. It says nothing about spamming in the rules, except for weapon spam. And the bind that i pressed came out 3 times, then the server auto-muted me.

That's when it turned ugly. Srotak for some stupid reason muted me, even though 3 messages isn't spam. I tried to reconnect so that i could tell him its ok, i don't need to get muted, since i learned my lesson, but he kept on muting me, as well as soulster and others. Srotak after a while left, and in that time, i got downleveled to level 1.

Ramos unmuted me, and i asked for my level 2 admin level back, but then troy kicked me. I'm not out for revenge or anythin', cos i regarded troy and the others as friends, not enemies :P But i want my admin level 2 back.

Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

#56 Post by Rotacak » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:47 pm

Srotak said to me:

1) You spammed with "DIE" binds. That three allowed messages does not mean "you can repeatedly write same thing all time".

2) Next, you trying bypass mute by reconnecting.

3) You spammed chat with !admintest when you was muted (that was probably reason for kick).

This three points are not good for level 2.

Castyo
Dretch
Dretch

#57 Post by Castyo » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:25 am

amtie wrote:I had admin level 2 yesterday, but someone took it from me, as i was 'spamming'. It says nothing about spamming in the rules, except for weapon spam. And the bind that i pressed came out 3 times, then the server auto-muted me.

That's when it turned ugly. Srotak for some stupid reason muted me, even though 3 messages isn't spam. I tried to reconnect so that i could tell him its ok, i don't need to get muted, since i learned my lesson, but he kept on muting me, as well as soulster and others. Srotak after a while left, and in that time, i got downleveled to level 1.

Ramos unmuted me, and i asked for my level 2 admin level back, but then troy kicked me. I'm not out for revenge or anythin', cos i regarded troy and the others as friends, not enemies :P But i want my admin level 2 back.

Amtie, imho if you like the server, you play clean and don't try to desturb the game.
I'm sure that you play clean now :D

Have a nice day 8)

==Troy==
Granger
Granger

#58 Post by ==Troy== » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:42 am

lvl 2's are not flood protected.

Castyo
Dretch
Dretch

#59 Post by Castyo » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:54 am

Ye coz lv 2 haven't spam 8)

amtie
Spectacor
Spectacor

#60 Post by amtie » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:51 pm

Rotacak wrote:Srotak said to me:

1) You spammed with "DIE" binds. That three allowed messages does not mean "you can repeatedly write same thing all time".

2) Next, you trying bypass mute by reconnecting.

3) You spammed chat with !admintest when you was muted (that was probably reason for kick).

This three points are not good for level 2.
Using a bind 3 times isnt really spam. It's when you use it more than ~5 times...

And did you see WHY i was trying to bypass the mute?

I spammed admintest in my console, as i thought i'd only be spamming myself, since i was muted and couldn't vote, change my name (even though i didnt try to), or private message. I wanted to check my admin level... And that wasn't the reason for the kick.
Castyo wrote:Amtie, imho if you like the server, you play clean and don't try to desturb the game.
I'm sure that you play clean now :D
I do play clean, and i occasionally do use my binds three times, but no one complains. And in the server rules, it says that spam is ok.