Idea: Saint humans

Fun and interesting screenshots and demos

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

lamefun
Dretch
Dretch

Idea: Saint humans

#1 Post by lamefun » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:28 pm

What if humans that manage to reach S3 without bleeding at all (even slightest damage counts) become saint? They can then get free Saint Armour and Saint Helmet that provide 3 times more protection than normal helmet and free Saint Cannon that is 3 times more devastating, has 3 times faster projectile and is 3 times faster to charge and has 3 times more ammo and shoots holy crosses? It'll be very fun, but very hard to pull off (it's very easy to accidentally bleed a little due to nature of human weapons).

P.S. I talk about teams, not individual humans.
Last edited by lamefun on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The_ThInG
Granger
Granger

#2 Post by The_ThInG » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:24 pm

now this is a lame idea... Human: oh hi im a builder... i build only... i dont shoot..
Then humans get s3... and that guy is granted uber like armor and weapon...? oh the Dis-Balance... eeh? :shock:
also what would the aliens get if there is no bleeding?
its easier to avoid bleeding with aliens than with humans...
what? a flying bomb/grenade spitting dragoon?
I'm a Otaku , Also a Vocaloid Fan...

Redman
Marauder
Marauder

#3 Post by Redman » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:14 pm

WTF

I can't comment this thread in any other way...

Quarko
Server supporter
Server supporter

#4 Post by Quarko » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:55 pm

I put on my robe and wizard hat...

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

Re: Idea: Saint humans

#5 Post by grmg.pl » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:02 pm

lamefun wrote:and shoots holy crosses

You are doing too much drugs.

Lancer
Tyrant
Tyrant

#6 Post by Lancer » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:35 am

Quarko wrote:I put on my robe and wizard hat...
I still got a staff for you
Care to check out Jucaspel?

http://on.fb.me/16BFTKE

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#7 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:02 am

What if humans have reaches S3 and are named Lamefun (even slightest damage counts) they become devils? They can then get Devil Armour and Devil Helmet that provide 3 times less protection than normal helmet and Devil Cannon that is 3 times less devastating, 3 times slower projectile and 3 times slower to charge and has 3 times less ammo and shoots pancakes?? It'll be very fun, but very hard to pull off (it's very easy to not bleed at all due to nature of human pro's not wanting to bleed anything. Like eggs).
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"

lamefun
Dretch
Dretch

#8 Post by lamefun » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:53 am

Nod_Nod_Nod wrote:s very easy to not bleed at all due to nature of human pro's not wanting to bleed anything. Like eggs.
It's easy not to TEAMKILL. But it's hard not to bleed. Even ONE point of damage dealt to a teammate will take away team's right for being saint. If someone, eg. runs into line of fire of another human (even legitimately, dodging a goon for example) and catches ONE bullet, team can't be saint anymore.
The_ThInG wrote:now this is a lame idea... Human: oh hi im a builder... i build only... i dont shoot..
Then humans get s3... and that guy is granted uber like armor and weapon...? oh the Dis-Balance... eeh? :shock:
My idea that the WHOLE team becomes saint if they haven't done ANY damage to their structures or teammates till S3.

BTW. Saint armor and weapons should be free.