Share evos/credits?

Fun and interesting screenshots and demos

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

[{USATREM}] !Gunther!
Dragon
Dragon

#16 Post by [{USATREM}] !Gunther! » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:45 am

Nod_Nod_Nod wrote:Rotey - it would be good to enable donate or share for top players. Sometimes I have the urge to share players which are close to rush or so. (top ones). Is it possible?
What if he has only gotten 800 score because he found a hidden catch of egg-spam?
Just turn on share for everybody, spam polls on whether they like it or not, then sit back to watch. It won't hurt the game; I've seen more people leave than join because it was turned off.
tremulous |ˈtremyələs|
Adjective
Definition:
1. shaking
2. quivering slightly

Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

#17 Post by Rotacak » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:39 pm

It is possible, but still I think it is bad for gameplay.

[{USATREM}] !Gunther!
Dragon
Dragon

#18 Post by [{USATREM}] !Gunther! » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:54 pm

Rotacak wrote:It is possible, but still I think it is bad for gameplay.
Overall, it somewhat teaches bad habits, but in the short-term timeframe, if there is one good human getting 2000 creds all the time, and he shares with teammates, they will not need to camp anymore. Especially helpful in SD, where credits are tight and do not regenerate. Or helpful for team of good aliens against bad campy humans, who each rush, lose their evos, and then what? Now a couple bad players who have been grangering the whole game can give their evos to the good players, and then go back to being fat and slow and cute.
tremulous |ˈtremyələs|
Adjective
Definition:
1. shaking
2. quivering slightly

nalf
Granger
Granger

#19 Post by nalf » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:25 pm

[{USATREM}] !Gunther! wrote: Now a couple bad players who have been grangering the whole game can give their evos to the good players, and then go back to being fat and slow and cute.
I'm afraid it'd be the other way around. Good players who have been grangering will join a rush on their own. Bad players who have been grangering will have no evos anyway, because they waste them soon (unless they keep battle-grangering, which is even worse). So the result will be that bad players will just nag the good ones "Give me evos, I'll rush!" and waste them 20s later.

Lancer
Tyrant
Tyrant

#20 Post by Lancer » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:52 pm

nalf wrote:
[{USATREM}] !Gunther! wrote: Now a couple bad players who have been grangering the whole game can give their evos to the good players, and then go back to being fat and slow and cute.
I'm afraid it'd be the other way around. Good players who have been grangering will join a rush on their own. Bad players who have been grangering will have no evos anyway, because they waste them soon (unless they keep battle-grangering, which is even worse). So the result will be that bad players will just nag the good ones "Give me evos, I'll rush!" and waste them 20s later.
Its still my decision If i would share or not.
Care to check out Jucaspel?

http://on.fb.me/16BFTKE

Raptor
Granger
Granger

#21 Post by Raptor » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:53 pm

Lanac wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Lanac wrote:Raptor, stop fucking necroing 2 years old threads
ok but i would apriciate better language for someone who's older than me :/
Sorry, I'm just alergic to necros, and past few weeks have been really tough for me, so I'm slightly loosing patience in everything.

ONTOPIC: Even though it's old thread, idea is bad except for few cases.
ah thanks for the information and i'm sorry for ur hard week :)
Beware THE CREATOR OF THE GRANGER!