Adf.ly, some help if possible

Post anything else

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

Adf.ly, some help if possible

#1 Post by Lanac » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:37 am

So, probably you all heard of adf.ly and that i get money when someone click on my shortened adfly link. Does anyone have idea how i can spread it very quick? Im starting making videos about trem and minecraft, but i doubt it will get popular. I made some fb sites that use it, but its not getting popular either. So if anyone have some idea how to help, i will be very happy :D
My Youtube Channel:
Please help my ass and click on link, im a poor bitch...(+ ill make some trem videos too :D)
http://adf.ly/2qaKp

loldretch
Server supporter
Server supporter

#2 Post by loldretch » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:19 pm

OMFG SPAMMER BAN
go buy brain, then go buy brain

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

#3 Post by Lanac » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:38 pm

Uh, and how do I spam? Spam doesnt make sense, but my text does. Im not spamming, so my comment is: no comment -.-
Im asking someone who can actualy help, not posting n00bish posts...
My Youtube Channel:
Please help my ass and click on link, im a poor bitch...(+ ill make some trem videos too :D)

Redman
Marauder
Marauder

#4 Post by Redman » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

#5 Post by Lanac » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:02 pm

I was asking for help for crying out loud, im not spammin. If you wont help, then dont even replay.
My Youtube Channel:

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#6 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:22 pm

Its so spamming spamish...

Its like - Who want's a free IPOD? Just follow this link:
FREE IPOD
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

#7 Post by Lanac » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:38 pm

And where do i have a link in this topic? Only place with a link is my signature, so please stop calling me a spammer -.-
My Youtube Channel:

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#8 Post by grmg.pl » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:44 pm

The most important trait about spam is the very word : "unwanted".

So therefore if Lanac would place his "ad/link/whatever" in his post with the intention of fooling us to read the post, that would be a spam. BUT - it is a CLICKABLE link, so you have a CHOICE to click it or not (not to mention that he told you what the link is). So stop bitching losers.

The guy asked you if you have any knowledge about getting "popular" on the net. Hes trying to earn money and that in itself is a quality worth respect. So either share the knowledge or stfu, for YOU are spamming, not him.

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

#9 Post by Lanac » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:49 pm

grmg.pl wrote:The most important trait about spam is the very word : "unwanted".

So therefore if Lanac would place his "ad/link/whatever" in his post with the intention of fooling us to read the post, that would be a spam. BUT - it is a CLICKABLE link, so you have a CHOICE to click it or not (not to mention that he told you what the link is). So stop bitching losers.

The guy asked you if you have any knowledge about getting "popular" on the net. Hes trying to earn money and that in itself is a quality worth respect. So either share the knowledge or stfu, for YOU are spamming, not him.
Thank you grmg for support. Yes, I want to earn money, since what else I can do thats usefull? Playing games isnt usefull, its just for fun. Im not a baby anymore like i were 4 months ago, when i spammed and was annoying everyone on server, even rotacak and nod. So im sorry if im taking your time by reading this. I already said, please, if anyone know a good way, i will be very happy. Thank you if you are reading this and trying to help me.
P.S: Haters gonna hate, i cant change that :(
My Youtube Channel:

Android
Dretch
Dretch

#10 Post by Android » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:49 pm

LOL Nod, Rick rolling on the forum? LOL, that's why I have Metro, cause I know it's gonna happen :D
Anyway Lanac, I will click, for you to get money, cause I wanna help you :D
The little green guys will smack ya! (Grangers)

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

#11 Post by Lanac » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:50 pm

Android wrote:LOL Nod, Rick rolling on the forum? LOL, that's why I have Metro, cause I know it's gonna happen :D
Anyway Lanac, I will click, for you to get money, cause I wanna help you :D
Thank you. Its my youtube channel btw, i will amke gaming videos, about minecraft and trem, maybe even something 3rd if i will have time :)
My Youtube Channel:

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#12 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:09 pm

Lanac, you are partially grown up, but this method is shitty. Find some normal job from friends or so. Giving flyers and all. You try to get money easy way, that's why I can still call you a kiddo.
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

#13 Post by Lanac » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:15 pm

Nod_Nod_Nod wrote:Lanac, you are partially grown up, but this method is shitty. Find some normal job from friends or so. Giving flyers and all. You try to get money easy way, that's why I can still call you a kiddo.
1st of all nod: Its not so easy, you need good strategy.
2nd I dont need real money, i need it via internet, since i would like to buy minecraft(and you can buy it only with credit card/paypal). My parents agree with me having paypal/adf.ly, so I can use it without breaking law. So please, I already said, help or dont even post. Nod, we have been friends untill i started behaving like a 3 y.o child. I wanna be friend again, i admit i was acting retarded. Anyways, that is offtopic. Ontopic is, that i just want some help. I already have a work in progress about getting money, but it might take 14 days, maybe even more. I already have 0.027$(its little, but it will start growing). Im asking for extra help if possible.
My Youtube Channel:

Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

#14 Post by Rotacak » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:48 am

I clicked, but you can't make money with similar things.

Wash car front windows on gas station and you will earn 1$ for each. That is 1$ for 1 minute. Compare it with your 0.027$ for how many days?

Quarko
Server supporter
Server supporter

#15 Post by Quarko » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:45 am

Rriiight... Another comparison: for the time I was writing this post (2 minutes of worktime) my employer (yes, I'm at work now) will pay me $0.32 . And believe me, till the end of the day that number will grow bigger :D