Complaint

Post anything else

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

Union
Dretch
Dretch

Complaint

#1 Post by Union » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:39 am

First on Karith and then on Transit aliens built outside the map using glitched hovels to get outside. On Karith we could not kill glitched egg, but we got lucky on transit as they built egg barely in reach of luci splash (though it took nearly 15 mins to kill it).

It was really sucky and not fun.

And
haircut was lasgunned by Union@sparta, 100 HP left
haircut left the aliens
(Union@sparta): you cant decon in sd on this server
([SPY]xxazy): let granger decon hovel
(Antiga): for what I can see, there is definatly one egg down
!specme: Google decided to join the spectators
[A] Google: !specme
([SPY]xxazy): by ayyacking
(Antiga): still 1 static target
(Union@sparta): or tk egg
Stigmata was lasgunned by Union@sparta, 100 HP left
([SPY]xxazy): grr
Humans win
(Antiga): move please
(Antiga): ah
[S] Google: .
[H] Antiga: gg
[H] [SPY]xxazy: :P
[H] Antiga: the impossible
[S] Google: i shold have hid
[H] Antiga: eh?
[S] Google: dude
[H] Unnamed Alien: restart map
[H] [SPY]xxazy: tremors
[S] Google: if someone would have built eggs in smart place
[S] Google: it would work
[H] Unnamed Alien: and build base alien and human in this place
[H] [SPY]xxazy: sd hit too fast for that
[H] Antiga: ye but u didnt, and i pwned ur eggs hehe
]/condump google2
Dumped console text to google2.
So from what I saw Google and [SPY]xxazy were the glitch builders. Now I can't prove Google because he kept jumping spec / alien, but [SPY]xxazy was the only person from the first game who went to the second game as an alien. So he definately built the glitch egg in the first game which caused us to vote draw :( I really think this sort of abuse ruins the fun of the game and they both should not be allowed on the server.
Shut your mouth when you're talking to me! // I are my own camper // Co-Op Play

==Troy==
Granger
Granger

#2 Post by ==Troy== » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:46 am

just go aliens and kill the eggs. If there is an admin on, he should kick anyone who stays longer than 2 minutes after warning in the glitch zone.

I can also confirm that Google was glitch building before.

ramos
Marauder
Marauder

Re: Complaint

#3 Post by ramos » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:21 am

Union wrote:First on Karith and then on Transit aliens built outside the map using glitched hovels to get outside. On Karith we could not kill glitched egg, but we got lucky on transit as they built egg barely in reach of luci splash (though it took nearly 15 mins to kill it).

It was really sucky and not fun.

And
haircut was lasgunned by Union@sparta, 100 HP left
haircut left the aliens
(Union@sparta): you cant decon in sd on this server
([SPY]xxazy): let granger decon hovel
(Antiga): for what I can see, there is definatly one egg down
!specme: Google decided to join the spectators
[A] Google: !specme
([SPY]xxazy): by ayyacking
(Antiga): still 1 static target
(Union@sparta): or tk egg
Stigmata was lasgunned by Union@sparta, 100 HP left
([SPY]xxazy): grr
Humans win
(Antiga): move please
(Antiga): ah
[S] Google: .
[H] Antiga: gg
[H] [SPY]xxazy: :P
[H] Antiga: the impossible
[S] Google: i shold have hid
[H] Antiga: eh?
[S] Google: dude
[H] Unnamed Alien: restart map
[H] [SPY]xxazy: tremors
[S] Google: if someone would have built eggs in smart place
[S] Google: it would work
[H] Unnamed Alien: and build base alien and human in this place
[H] [SPY]xxazy: sd hit too fast for that
[H] Antiga: ye but u didnt, and i pwned ur eggs hehe
]/condump google2
Dumped console text to google2.
So from what I saw Google and [SPY]xxazy were the glitch builders. Now I can't prove Google because he kept jumping spec / alien, but [SPY]xxazy was the only person from the first game who went to the second game as an alien. So he definately built the glitch egg in the first game which caused us to vote draw :( I really think this sort of abuse ruins the fun of the game and they both should not be allowed on the server.

Well i can confirm that is Google he always glitchs , he glitch : transit , atcs , tremor etc ! But i explain the situation to him and told him the glitch is restricted on server and he agreed to glitch only if his alone on server or if thers only 1-2-3max players on serv and they all agreed to just have "funn"(!?) and if he break the terms of agreedment il kick him , post his guide on forum and Rota` will ban him ! If you see Google glitch maps again post text dumb , demo or screenschot and hel be baned !

Google
Spectacor
Spectacor

#4 Post by Google » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:47 am

i did NOT glitch build in transit there yes i said *should have hid them* because its true...if your there no use it losing come on people you would do the same thing! but hey i know my reply will not matter sadly :( just another great server gone :'(

ramos
Marauder
Marauder

#5 Post by ramos » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:11 am

Google wrote:i did NOT glitch build in transit there yes i said *should have hid them* because its true...if your there no use it losing come on people you would do the same thing! but hey i know my reply will not matter sadly :( just another great server gone :'(
your replay matter !

Google
Spectacor
Spectacor

#6 Post by Google » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:42 am

lol thanks for the glimpse of hope but it really doesnt when it comes down to it its what rot wants to do and he prob doesnt want me around and im fine with that im sure what ever you guys choose to do is the right choice and i will accept that :) but i do ask that i please not be banned :( i still love this server and i would like to keep playing on it :)

==Troy==
Granger
Granger

#7 Post by ==Troy== » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:29 am

Personally Id make it simple :roll: If you are so eager to stay on server, if you will be seen in any glitch zone just for once for longer than 10 seconds (time to write /team spectate in console and press Enter) you are going to be instantly kicked.

As about the ban, its up to Rota. I dont really care, if yes - less things to look for, if no - well, its my "job".

You words "I did not do that" has no matter here. Since you were seen doing that by admins and server regulars. I encourage you to decon glitch buildings and kill grangers in glitch zone or report that immediately to admin. This will help you.

On the other hand, your intension to correct your mistakes and not do them in the future do play a role. Not a biggie one though.

ramos
Marauder
Marauder

=\

#8 Post by ramos » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:21 pm

yea Google you wont be banned but dont do glitch again ewer !
and troy nice signature , how did you found out i have aimbot ?
and btw i have aimnoob not aimbot

==Troy==
Granger
Granger

#9 Post by ==Troy== » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:21 pm

Ramos, its not me talking about those ppl. Its quotes of THEM talking about me having a hack, aimbot or anything else :roll:

Btw, you are not the one to decide whether he is going to be banned or not, and not me either. All questions to Rota and Standalf :wink:

Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

#10 Post by Rotacak » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:29 pm

From rules:
"You can't use bugs in the maps, which will cause a disbalance or complete invulnerability of either team - permaban. "

It does not matter if you are alone in server - later can someone join and then what? If someone want do stupid things, then he can run own server.

ramos
Marauder
Marauder

#11 Post by ramos » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:55 pm

ramos wrote:! If you see Google glitch maps again post text dumb , demo or screenschot and hel be baned !
!

==Troy==
Granger
Granger

#12 Post by ==Troy== » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:00 pm

ramos wrote:
ramos wrote:! If you see Google glitch maps again post text dumb , demo or screenschot and hel be baned !
!
Whats the point? He had been seen doing that already... No demo is needed. Or are the admins not trusted? If so Id rather change server than ban this guy.

Since I am not going to spec him 24/7 to just demo the moment he builds the egg. On the other hand you dont need much to build glitched egg and go fight, saying that you have NO idea who did it.

ramos
Marauder
Marauder

=\

#13 Post by ramos » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:42 pm

I did not said admins are not trusted ! i dont think my english is that bad ! i said if other players see him and thers no admin ! And i newer said you got aimbot ! Any other questions ?

==Troy==
Granger
Granger

Re: =\

#14 Post by ==Troy== » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:49 pm

ramos wrote:I did not said admins are not trusted ! i dont think my english is that bad ! i said if other players see him and thers no admin ! And i newer said you got aimbot ! Any other questions ?
You did said I have aimbot. Remember Kiff? :) And few other names I used instead of that one :roll: So you did.

I saw him. You saw him. thats enough :roll: (and pretty sure other admins have seen that karith glitchbbuild as well, not the last one.)

ramos
Marauder
Marauder

=\

#15 Post by ramos » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:58 pm

yes but he said his sory and hel newer do it again ! Can`t we give him 1 chance ? His a funny player but not a serios troublemaker but well thats not my decizion ...