More Glitch Building

Post anything else

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

HellreapeR
Dretch
Dretch

#16 Post by HellreapeR » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:42 pm

If i was a lvl 3 moderator, i would enforce the rules.
I mean, i love to kick/ban people who aint play right and wont follow the rules. :P

My Opinion:

If Master said that you can break the rules, why not remove hes Mod rights, and Ban him for a while?

Jalaco
Dretch
Dretch

#17 Post by Jalaco » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:54 pm

My Opinion:

dont do anything to master hes just my friend and a good guy any blame should be on me and my idiocity but this has been dealt with so can we please lock this topic and never speak of it again please I'm not proud of it so please lets just forget about it

\\^// Jalaco \\^//

==Troy==
Granger
Granger

#18 Post by ==Troy== » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:31 pm

Jalaco wrote:My Opinion:

dont do anything to master hes just my friend and a good guy any blame should be on me and my idiocity but this has been dealt with so can we please lock this topic and never speak of it again please I'm not proud of it so please lets just forget about it

\\^// Jalaco \\^//

A moderator/admin allowing to break a rule is WAY more important than a player breaking it. :roll: . Id agree with Hellreaper. Either master has to have a serious warning, or a complete removal of his rights.

Union
Dretch
Dretch

#19 Post by Union » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:22 pm

It's obvious he can't do his job competently. I've never seen any other Mod on this server allow any rule breaking. It'd be like someone going on a TK rampage and Ramos being like "well it's ok for now." If you are a Mod you should be doing your job, not allowing people to break the rules.
Shut your mouth when you're talking to me! // I are my own camper // Co-Op Play

HellreapeR
Dretch
Dretch

#20 Post by HellreapeR » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:54 pm

Or to sicken the gameplay...

RipeFlesh
Dretch
Dretch

#21 Post by RipeFlesh » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:32 pm

When it was SD I tried to destroy teh eggs that I couldn't reach with goon. Didn't wokr. =(

Union
Dretch
Dretch

#22 Post by Union » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:52 am

RipeFlesh wrote:When it was SD I tried to destroy teh eggs that I couldn't reach with goon. Didn't wokr. =(
Can't destroy eggs in SD :(

masterkiller
Granger
Granger

Hey

#23 Post by masterkiller » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:52 pm

hey troy im sorry about what i said but i remember months ago before i was admin you kicked me for i dont know what (prbly somthing that was against rules that i dint know) but its all ok now so ya sry!!!

I HAD ONLY BEEN ADMIN FOR A DAY AFTER THAT WHEN IT HAPPENED SO I WASNT ALL THE WAY FRMILIAR WITH THE SERVER RULES SO YA I KNOW NOW THOUGH!!!!!!!!! AND ONE OTHER THING IT WASNT JAL WHO DID GLITCH BUILDING IT WAS SOME DUMB NAME WHO I DONT REMEMBER JAL LEFT BECAUSE HE SAID WE SHOULD STOP
[/i]

==Troy==
Granger
Granger

#24 Post by ==Troy== » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:00 pm

:roll: You asked for admin level WITHOUT familiarising yourself with server rules? :roll: Now this is defenitely something for what you should be stripped off lvl3.

masterkiller
Granger
Granger

NOOO

#25 Post by masterkiller » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:05 pm

The Only Thing I wasnt farmiliar with was the glitch i didnt know exactly what a glitch was so im sry i know now it will never happen again!!!!!!

Thankz for sticking up for me jal it was my fault to but i did figure out that it was against rules in the end and tried to stop for what i know it was not jal who did glitch

I APOLIGISE AGAIN TROY REALLY I WAS KICKED MONTHS AGO BY YOU AND I WAS SO MAD SO YA I REALLY SRY BOUT THAT I LOST MY TEMPER LOL

masterkiller
Granger
Granger

#26 Post by masterkiller » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:09 pm

I APOLIGISE AGAIN TROY REALLY I WAS KICKED MONTHS AGO BY YOU AND I WAS SO MAD SO YA I REALLY SRY BOUT THAT I LOST MY TEMPER LOL

REALLY

HellreapeR
Dretch
Dretch

#27 Post by HellreapeR » Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:47 pm

Here are 3 tips master:

1. Don't use caps.
2. Don't spam.
3. If i were you, i would start over. (aka: Admin Level / Life / New Name?)

Besides, sorry isn't enough

masterkiller
Granger
Granger

no

#28 Post by masterkiller » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:03 pm

are you crazy!!! no just cause i messed up once!!!no!!

Union
Dretch
Dretch

#29 Post by Union » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:26 am

Masterkiller, please try to follow some sort of netiquette on the forums and in the game.

1. Please don't spam. You spam in the forums by putting messages in multiple posts, or repeating the same thing over and over.

2. Don't shout. (ALL CAPS)

3. Don't spam in game. You have a habit of spamming binds that aren't play related and I think it's standard to only send a bind out twice. Spamming binds is also against server rules.

4. Read the server rules thoroughly. I can sum them up pretty well: Don't be an idiot. :)

IronMan
Dretch
Dretch

#30 Post by IronMan » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:40 am

I Use To Be |PM|DarkJedi and i know |PM
Gamemonn in real life