No
50%

Total votes: 2

GLaDOS
Granger
Granger

'Admin Levels' topic in Information

#1 Post by GLaDOS » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:25 pm

L6 admins get limited votes, and can be vote kicked/IPed because my little brother got us both kicked off the server (1.2) for 30 minutes with IP ban because he plays on my IP, also we can't change teams regardless of balance, nor can we /L0 or /L1.

I KNOW THAT'S THE 1.1 SERVER FLAGS AND COMMANDS

but it would be useful for 1.2 to have them.

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#2 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:17 pm

We cant change team too... You have putteam for it... Dunt you know?

L1 and L0... What use you will get after getting them? Its usefull while banning someone, cuz you have him in list and you doesnt need to look up in namelog...

Told you once and will repeat myself... Your brother is your problem... Idc if he is 7 years old or 1000.... Just keep him nice... He does teambleed teamkill and decon alot, so its understandable...
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"

Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

#3 Post by Rotacak » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:19 pm

That is already there for admins l7.

GLaDOS
Granger
Granger

#4 Post by GLaDOS » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:10 pm

Nod_Nod_Nod wrote:We cant change team too... You have putteam for it... Dunt you know?

L1 and L0... What use you will get after getting them? Its usefull while banning someone, cuz you have him in list and you doesnt need to look up in namelog...

Told you once and will repeat myself... Your brother is your problem... Idc if he is 7 years old or 1000.... Just keep him nice... He does teambleed teamkill and decon alot, so its understandable...
Don't want to use putteam to put myself on the team I want to play on incase I get called abuser.

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#5 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:09 pm

You can be called that anytime... They call me for abuser like all the time I perform action... If you call it BALANCING then you can go even to moon... Balancing means 2 things:

1. Number of players in team - you should/can join w/o putteam to balance... Though dont do that when other team is winning, cuz its not good with 2.

2. Power of team - Teams are better and worse... If one team is MUCH MORE BAD than other one, even with more players, you can join them... (That means that even 2 goons are killing like 6 humans with full equipment... Not all situations...). Youre using putteam here and it isnt a problem...

Remember... Youre admin... Youre making decisions basing on your level... If youre lvl6, then decide it as junior admin... You can make mistakes, be corrected or reported. You dont have that much responsibility(though its there... dont forget)... Whatever! Learn whats best for players and you...
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".

GLaDOS
Granger
Granger

#6 Post by GLaDOS » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:29 pm

Nod_Nod_Nod wrote:You can be called that anytime... They call me for abuser like all the time I perform action... If you call it BALANCING then you can go even to moon... Balancing means 2 things:

1. Number of players in team - you should/can join w/o putteam to balance... Though dont do that when other team is winning, cuz its not good with 2.

2. Power of team - Teams are better and worse... If one team is MUCH MORE BAD than other one, even with more players, you can join them... (That means that even 2 goons are killing like 6 humans with full equipment... Not all situations...). Youre using putteam here and it isnt a problem...

Remember... Youre admin... Youre making decisions basing on your level... If youre lvl6, then decide it as junior admin... You can make mistakes, be corrected or reported. You dont have that much responsibility(though its there... dont forget)... Whatever! Learn whats best for players and you...
Why do you always give such good advice? XD

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#7 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:42 am

Cuz im old player in trem... <moving> *Ugh... Where are you kiddo?... Ugh my back*

I play from beginning of 1.1