Quitting trem

Post anything else

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

#46 Post by Lanac » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:48 pm

I will. Told u already. Must see you online on quake so u prove me your not n00b ^^
My Youtube Channel:
Please help my ass and click on link, im a poor bitch...(+ ill make some trem videos too :D)
http://adf.ly/2qaKp

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

#47 Post by Lanac » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:09 pm

i can say now, henzo is not a n00b ^^ :D :D :D
My Youtube Channel:
Please help my ass and click on link, im a poor bitch...(+ ill make some trem videos too :D)

Fluffy guy
Dretch
Dretch

#48 Post by Fluffy guy » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:20 am

Lanac wrote:i can say now, henzo is not a n00b ^^ :D :D :D
YAY WE R FAMILYZ!!!!

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

#49 Post by Lanac » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:21 am

Lol fluff :) :D :lol:
My Youtube Channel:

sindarus
Marauder
Marauder

#50 Post by sindarus » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:29 pm

DUDE! Why don't you come on 1.1 ??? There's really less noobs and more regular players, that listen to you! I had really a lot of fun teamplaying in humans !!!

1.1 RULES !!!

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

#51 Post by Lanac » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:00 am

Cant go on 1.1. WH en you install 1.2 on linux, you cant play on 1.2.
After awating connection, trem quit.
My Youtube Channel:

loldretch
Server supporter
Server supporter

#52 Post by loldretch » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:10 am

Lanac wrote:Cant go on 1.1. When you install 1.2 on linux, you cant play on 1.2.
LIES
go buy brain, then go buy brain

pmd
Server supporter
Server supporter

#53 Post by pmd » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:19 am

Cant go on 1.1. WH en you install 1.2 on linux, you cant play on 1.2.
use second installation of trem.
that listen to you!
with nice players words dont need to understand, what need to do in team. all does what's will be necessary. it's about role-playing element :)
Quarko wrote: If you have time to think about crap - you are not working hard enough.

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#54 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:26 pm

"Sarge, "pmd, "Nod

Shit... - sweared PMD. - I forgot my medpack... Sarge could you hop for it? I will be gratefull... Ill even cook some aliens for ya with my flamer. - Yes I can do it... Wait second - Sarge went to main base. Situation was crucial... It was the time when aliens couldn't spread any further and humans were out of building materials. Humans had a map with all locations of eggs. Only problem were: How to get them, and where the hell are cookies.

- THEY ARE RUSHING! - PMD saw screaming Nod. He were running toward forward base, with many high evolved Aliens at his back. There were too many aliens so... He simply closed doors. - You goddamnmother&&**&^*&(@#$*&(^@#(*%(#* open it BLEAAARGHHH - Screamed Nod shoting doors with some bullets. They were double layered with additional special materials. Pmd felt relived. After some fighting sounds and some shots the situation behind doors become quiet. *-Shit... When Sarge will come here he will die... It will be painfull loss for me...* - he though, when he heard knocking. - Hey PMD let me in! Its me sarge. Pmd opened doors and he saw nothing... Not even a trace of fight or death of his comrade. - You brought med? - he asked him. - Yea I got it... And I got some chicken nuggets that Quarko made at RC... Want some? - Yeah! Gimme some! - And they ate it... They were very happy from now...

Role Playing Game - RPG???
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"

pmd
Server supporter
Server supporter

#55 Post by pmd » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:40 pm

ROFL not so roleplaying :)
Quarko wrote: If you have time to think about crap - you are not working hard enough.

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#56 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:28 pm

But its fuuuunier that way :(
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"

Quarko
Server supporter
Server supporter

#57 Post by Quarko » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:15 pm

Nod_Nod_Nod wrote:"Sarge, "pmd, "Nod

Shit... - sweared PMD. - I forgot my medpack... Sarge could you hop for it? I will be gratefull... Ill even cook some aliens for ya with my flamer. - Yes I can do it... Wait second - Sarge went to main base. Situation was crucial... It was the time when aliens couldn't spread any further and humans were out of building materials. Humans had a map with all locations of eggs. Only problem were: How to get them, and where the hell are cookies.

- THEY ARE RUSHING! - PMD saw screaming Nod. He were running toward forward base, with many high evolved Aliens at his back. There were too many aliens so... He simply closed doors. - You goddamnmother&&**&^*&(@#$*&(^@#(*%(#* open it BLEAAARGHHH - Screamed Nod shoting doors with some bullets. They were double layered with additional special materials. Pmd felt relived. After some fighting sounds and some shots the situation behind doors become quiet. *-Shit... When Sarge will come here he will die... It will be painfull loss for me...* - he though, when he heard knocking. - Hey PMD let me in! Its me sarge. Pmd opened doors and he saw nothing... Not even a trace of fight or death of his comrade. - You brought med? - he asked him. - Yea I got it... And I got some chicken nuggets that Quarko made at RC... Want some? - Yeah! Gimme some! - And they ate it... They were very happy from now...

Role Playing Game - RPG???
-Om nom nom nom... - fluffy granger was sitting near the overmind on the warm egg eating cookies. - Cookiez good, good cookiez bettah! - because of being stuffed granger began to think philosophically.
-What is that sound? And where the hell are all the damn cookies?!? - The tyrant came in with an angry roar. - Just don't freaking tell me you ate all the cookies by yourself?!?
- Nom? - Granger replied with a prayer in his eyes. - Meh can haz no cookies? Why no cookiez?
- Oh my god, when were you born here? Several minutes ago? The only reason humans are staying at this god forgotten planet is to get these cookies. And now they are gone. All cookies are GONE GONE GONE GONE! - Tyrant began to hopelessly bash his head off the wall.
- Humanz are bad - Replied the granger sniffing around to find another cookie.
- Yes, but humans are FOOD! What will we eat if they fly away? Now we are all doomed because of you. We need to gather at base and think of some plan as soon as possible! Situation is becoming crucial! - Tyrant was slowly walking around the base trying to get the full perspective over the overwhelming situation he had to solve now.
- Meh can make flower, humanz like flowers. - Silently proposed the granger.

To be continued...

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

#58 Post by Lanac » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:12 pm

SPamers -.-
My Youtube Channel:

Quarko
Server supporter
Server supporter

#59 Post by Quarko » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:51 pm

Lanac wrote:SPamers -.-
Go away from our lawn!

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

#60 Post by Lanac » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:02 pm

NO YOU!!!
My Youtube Channel: