Reds abusive problems with reading and writing.

Post anything else

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

Reds abusive problems with reading and writing.

#1 Post by grmg.pl » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:02 pm

So fella... Its time to talk da srsly... We cant postpone this talk.
Redemption wrote:twhat if i just stick with two nicks? Will I be greater?
How about You use one nick. Decide which personality You want to use. Red is different than Dark. The details are important. Or drop personalities at all - drop the masks and be Yourself.

Also - name me a word You are absolutely positive You know how to spell.

Redemption
Marauder
Marauder

#2 Post by Redemption » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:41 pm

kk nub
take this fear from me...
before it consumes me whole...
take this fear from me..
before it consumes my soul...

i am dyslexic so plz have sympothy for me plz

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#3 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:43 pm

spell... S-P-H-E-L-S-H-L...

Did I do something bad?
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"

Redemption
Marauder
Marauder

#4 Post by Redemption » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:23 pm

nod if you read that last post he said call him a name i can't spell wrong... and that name was nub
take this fear from me..

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#5 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:44 pm

name me a word You are absolutely positive
I think you understood it wrongly(wrongly? I dont think that there is a world like wrongly you dumbass! Yes I love to criticize myself)...
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"

Redemption
Marauder
Marauder

#6 Post by Redemption » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:15 pm

look nod just be at peace and go to the wonderful place you told me to go oh so long ago plz. this doesn't suit you :P
take this fear from me..

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#7 Post by grmg.pl » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:55 pm

Redemption wrote:kk nub

Bad genes will root themselves out.

Placing responsibility for YOU not learning xyz (ie spelling) - OUTSIDE of YOU is a really good scheme to learn.

This it how it works.

A mentally underdeveloped pussy, who CHOSES to be underdeveloped, because its easier to say "I'm underdeveloped and thats not my fault" than "I haven't done anything to change it, and it is ONLY MINE fault".

Go find someone is good at NLP and uses The Work by Byron Katie. They are the ppl that will show You how hard You mind is fucking You.

And don't call me noob. Its really "not my fault" that I don't accept stupid shit from social programmers. You accepted one program thus far.

"I'm dislexix and I cant write"

Well - the doctors are wrong. Here's proof - there are words You know how to spell. So You're not a 100% "dislexix". You're 100% MINUS the word You know.

How come You KNOW how to spell them?

Redemption
Marauder
Marauder

#8 Post by Redemption » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:54 pm

dude number 1 on your list is to learn English... is it not... sometimes i think i'm speaking to my 5 yr old brother sirsly.

and to answer your question it's not just spelling that dislexcya is affecting...

it's also reading writing and grammar. as you can see i suffer in all those topics.

and the reason i called you nub is because you said to call you by i name i could not spell wrong... so i came up with nub i can't possibly spell that wrong since it's my word ^^

and + i have spell check on my computer so i spell check to make people understand me so if you try to accuse me of not being dyslexic then you should see the post i made BEFORE i did spell check on em.
take this fear from me..

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#9 Post by grmg.pl » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Redemption wrote: it's also reading writing and grammar. as you can see i suffer in all those topics.
Sure.

So u probably cant write "mother" correctly every time. How come You can spell it? Speach comes from spelling later on.

Also - u didnt answered my question - how come u know how to spell certain words?

and the reason i called you nub is because you said to call you by i name i could not spell wrong... so i came up with nub i can't possibly spell that wrong since it's my word
Do not start it.
Do not.

and + i have spell check on my computer
No no no. Auto spell check, like google "did you mean xyz" etc is bullshit. It does the thinking and learning for You.
Use REAL BOOK dictionary. Your brain will have to THINK about the word and connect meaning witk letters and with mental picture of the word in your mind.
if you try to accuse me of not being dyslexic

BINGO!

Your mind already put up defences - If You really would want to learn to write correctly You would say AT LEAST something more neutral like - "why do u think im not?" etc.

But see - im DEAD ON.

Your mind (not You) is defending "less energy required dyslexix excuse" coz I'm stripping it of bullshit arguments and soon Your mind (not You) will have nothing to defend "dislexix bullshit". And than You will have to DO something.

How come You know how to spell some words?

GLaDOS
Granger
Granger

#10 Post by GLaDOS » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:09 pm

Can you both stop arguing? Please? If one of you ignores the other (E.G. Redemption ignores grmg.pl) then that 'other' person will ignore you.

Quarko
Server supporter
Server supporter

#11 Post by Quarko » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:34 pm

GLaDOS wrote:Can you both stop arguing? Please? If one of you ignores the other (E.G. Redemption ignores grmg.pl) then that 'other' person will ignore you.
What about me? :D
grmg.pl wrote:
Redemption wrote: it's also reading writing and grammar. as you can see i suffer in all those topics.
Sure.

So u probably cant write "mother" correctly every time. How come You can spell it? Speach comes from spelling later on.

Also - u didnt answered my question - how come u know how to spell certain words?
and + i have spell check on my computer
No no no. Auto spell check, like google "did you mean xyz" etc is bullshit. It does the thinking and learning for You.
Use REAL BOOK dictionary. Your brain will have to THINK about the word and connect meaning witk letters and with mental picture of the word in your mind.
Quote from wikipedia:
Dyslexia is a broad term defining a learning disability that impairs a person's fluency or comprehension accuracy in being able to read, speak, and spell,[1] and which can manifest itself as a difficulty with phonological awareness, phonological decoding, orthographic coding, auditory short-term memory, and/or rapid naming.[2][3]
grmg.pl wrote:
if you try to accuse me of not being dyslexic
BINGO!

Your mind already put up defences - If You really would want to learn to write correctly You would say AT LEAST something more neutral like - "why do u think im not?" etc.

But see - im DEAD ON.

Your mind (not You) is defending "less energy required dyslexix excuse" coz I'm stripping it of bullshit arguments and soon Your mind (not You) will have nothing to defend "dislexix bullshit". And than You will have to DO something.

How come You know how to spell some words?
You see, dislexia is a brain disease. It's not some kind of state of mind like for example veganism or something. It can't be cured (no treatments found yet) and doctors do not just throw dyslexia diagoneses to every patient.

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#12 Post by grmg.pl » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Quarko wrote:
Can you both stop arguing? Please? If one of you ignores the other (E.G. Redemption ignores grmg.pl) then that 'other' person will ignore you.
What about me? :D
Lol. Good one. :D
Also - I'm not ARGUING.

You see, dislexia is a brain disease.
BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not some kind of state of mind like for example veganism or something.

Its a CHOICE of MIND. And mind ALWAYS chooses whats easrier - do less is ok, do more is bad. Do new is bad, do as usual is good.

It can't be cured

Im gonna laugh sooooo hard. DAFS before You post big BS. Random google:

http://www.nlpconnections.com/forum/117 ... lexia.html
Having had to deal with dyslexia on a personal level, NLP for me was my way out, I would suggest a few resources, that will open up a a whole set of learning strategies, first from the NLP side,

Don Blackerby Rediscover the joy of learning is a very good easy to read book, and has a whole host of ideas for learning how to learn with NLP, Math, Spelling, Memory etc etc, well worth the read, and I would also recommend his DVD sets as a option to learn the processes and strategies, if reading is an issue.

Dynamic learning By Robbert Dilts & Todd Epstein is a book that covers a lot of ground, and has a number of specific strategies again for learning how to learn, and ideas and ways to improve long and short term memory, and is an important book for any one in teaching/education in general,

They are the two main NLP based books that I have found most helpful, going outside the realm of NLP, The Gift of Dyslexia By Ron Davis is a very easy to read book and sets out a a frame work of what dyslexia "is" and how dyslexia tends function, and give a set of ideas for making making corrections so reading and writing becomes the gift, for working with the ideas and tools.

Now to the learning how to learn stuff, Memory is one of the most important aspects to the learning process in general, with out memory they there can be no developmental progress, So I would recommend Tony Buzan's They are 3 book I would start with, Use your head, Use your Memory & The Speed and range reading Book.

Dyslexia is much more then just a reading and writing issue, the subjective disordering can impact people in so many ways, so creating a holistic and balanced approach, and creating a multi-sensory learning environment, is a key and a way forward to going beyond any set limitations, that this so-called learning issue represents.

http://www.ecademy.com/node.php?id=158852
I was introduced to NLP by a colleague who had witnessed a significant change of management and leadership style after they attended an NLP course. I booked the course as a way of improving my communication and language skills at work. Little did I know that what I was about to embark on would change my family's life forever…

From Day1 of the 7-day course, I began using the NLP learnings - my daughter Madeline (aged 10) had been labelled with Dyslexia and Madeline's weekly spelling tests were a day of despair, depression and affirmed debilitation for her. Learning more about the spelling strategy on Day2, I went home and spent a few minutes with Madeline showing her the NLP spelling strategy. I was surprised at how quickly and easily the process took and Madeline's 10 words were completed within no more than 20 minutes. The following day, I rang Madeline to see how she had got on in the spelling test. 10/10 was the joyous reply!Never before had Madeline achieved full marks and we were both full of happiness and joy.

Immediately, Madeline started to show a keenness to practice new words every night and before the completion of the NLP course, Madeline had another spelling test. Again, the result was 10/10! Madeline's teacher commented to Madeline's Nanna after the second test that 'I don't know what has happened to Madeline, but her school work has improved dramatically overnight'. Psychologically, Madeline's self-confidence and self-belief has improved dramatically through the results of her spelling tests. She has unlocked her mind from previous limiting self-belief(s) and consequently, attainment in other subjects has also started to slot into place. Within one week, the life of an unhappy, frustrated, self-berating 10-year-old girl who feigned illness to have spelling test days off school has been transformed beyond belief!!

Madeline now walks tall with a spring in my step. She enjoys school and feels as though she rightfully belongs in the 'elite' spelling club in her class. Her positive attitude is quickly spilling over into other areas of her life - She even left Santa Claus a monetary tip in his Christmas List request letter 'because he deserves it for all the good things he does'. She has started to project what she perceives and her mood swings have settled down at home too.

I feel like the happiest Mum alive to be able to say that when Madeline moves up to High School next year, in the 'special needs' classroom that had been given Madeline's name in the register of the learning difficulties class of 2011, thanks to a one week's NLP course, there will now be one empty chair."

http://www.psykosyntesforum.se/services_dyslexia.htm
Dyslexia - using new learning / memory access script.
Dyslexia can be a conditioned way of acting
Dyslexia has in many cases been shown to be caused by a subconsciously learnt behavior where the memory is accessed in a neurologically inefficient or even dysfunctional way. The access mechanism does in these cases not utilize the whole capacity of the brain, especially the co-operation of the two brain hemispheres.

Other causes can also have an influence. Working with memory access in these cases can have small or even negligible effect, but it has on the other hand no negative side effects either.

The dyslexia way of acting can be re-programmed
With the help of a specially designed training method, developed within the NLP community, dyslexia caused by these kinds of memory access problems can be completely cured.

The training is based on a technique where the subconscious eye movement patterns that exist in connection to memory access are consciously altered. This is combined with visualization techniques where both the brain's digital (linear, sequential) and the brain's analogue (holistic) functions are activated, plus that the auditory memory is conditioned to be coupled to the inner images.
The method has been verified in several studies

Studies have been made showing that the spelling skill for a normally functioning person (i.e. non-dyslectics) increases 25% through the dyslexia training, and that the skill can be decreased with up to 15% by letting normally functioning persons train "dyslectic" memory access behavior.
and doctors do not just throw dyslexia diagoneses to every patient.
They actually do throw dyslexia diagnoses coz none of them knows why it happens so they just name it, give You a fucking certificate, and everyone is excused. Do less is better. Do the usual is good.

Srsly ppl. Find some NLP coach (or The Work by Byron Katie) in Your city and send him and email (free). Ask him if it can be done.

Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

#13 Post by Rotacak » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:19 am

I must agree with grmg.pl...

Redemption: You can start beating dislexia by typing big character on begining sentence :)

GLaDOS
Granger
Granger

#14 Post by GLaDOS » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:57 am

grmg.pl wrote:Can you both stop arguing? Please? If one of you ignores the other (E.G. Redemption ignores grmg.pl) then that 'other' person will ignore you.

Lol. Good one. :D
Also - I'm not ARGUING.
You just did -.- Seriously grmg.pl learn when to shut up.

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#15 Post by grmg.pl » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:34 am

GLaDOS wrote:
You just did -.- Seriously grmg.pl learn when to shut up.

Again:
1. I am not ARGUING.
2. Dont tell me to stfu in this particular thread, coz "stfu" has NOTHING to do with the subject we started to discuss.