Make flowers useful?

Post anything else

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

[{USATREM}] !Gunther!
Dragon
Dragon

#16 Post by [{USATREM}] !Gunther! » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:33 am

TheWolfKiller wrote:Maybe the flowers should shout in a little tiny voice when a human gets close.

Save me!
Lots of noise-spam.

Flowers could be made to be like a "remote sentry" that warns aliens when Humans are close to it, and humans would not shoot it because it looks so cute. :D
tremulous |ˈtremyələs|
Adjective
Definition:
1. shaking
2. quivering slightly

nalf
Granger
Granger

#17 Post by nalf » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:33 am

No comment.

TheMuffinMann
Marauder
Marauder

#18 Post by TheMuffinMann » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:20 pm

+1 on that
A signature, for me?

Stop it, you. :$

Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

#19 Post by Rotacak » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:44 pm

:D

TheWolfKiller
Dretch
Dretch

#20 Post by TheWolfKiller » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:56 pm

[{USATREM}] !Gunther! wrote:
TheWolfKiller wrote:Maybe the flowers should shout in a little tiny voice when a human gets close.

Save me!
Lots of noise-spam.

Flowers could be made to be like a "remote sentry" that warns aliens when Humans are close to it, and humans would not shoot it because it looks so cute. :D
Only problem with that is if you got 40 flowers on map, your not gonna know which flower reported in, and your going to get a LOAD of (Hummies incoming) spam when hummie runs through your field of flowers.

[{USATREM}] !Gunther!
Dragon
Dragon

#21 Post by [{USATREM}] !Gunther! » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:08 pm

TheWolfKiller wrote:

Save me!
Lots of noise-spam.

Only problem with that is if you got 40 flowers on map, your not gonna know which flower reported in, and your going to get a LOAD of (Hummies incoming) spam when hummie runs through your field of flowers.
And that's where good building comes in. If you want to see crap all over your screen every 2 seconds, then sure, spam flowers.
This keeps flower-spam down and prevents ^that^ while making flowers useful.

I'll be sending this idea to the patent office next week, so consider while you can. :D :D
tremulous |ˈtremyələs|
Adjective
Definition:
1. shaking
2. quivering slightly

TheWolfKiller
Dretch
Dretch

#22 Post by TheWolfKiller » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:46 am

TheWolfKiller wrote:

Save me!
Lots of noise-spam.

And that's where good building comes in. If you want to see crap all over your screen every 2 seconds, then sure, spam flowers.

I'll be sending this idea to the patent office next week, so consider while you can. :D :D
(+1 for me, your actually suggesting something i said)

Although it will just give trolls a new weapon (*thinks to troll self* I build flowers and spam team with messages! *spams flowers*)

*Admin comes along and crushes lil troll*

Either way, still could be annoying, your srsly suggesting this?

[{USATREM}] !Gunther!
Dragon
Dragon

#23 Post by [{USATREM}] !Gunther! » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:45 am

TheWolfKiller wrote:
TheWolfKiller wrote:

Save me!
Lots of noise-spam.

(+1 for me, your actually suggesting something i said)

Although it will just give trolls a new weapon (*thinks to troll self* I build flowers and spam team with messages! *spams flowers*)

*Admin comes along and crushes lil troll*

Either way, still could be annoying, your srsly suggesting this?
Why not? It's not a solid idea, but whenever I've on, there's about ~3 flowers, so it could be tested.
tremulous |ˈtremyələs|
Adjective
Definition:
1. shaking
2. quivering slightly

TheWolfKiller
Dretch
Dretch

#24 Post by TheWolfKiller » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:40 pm

Still...even with three flowers you wouldn't know which one called out...

But i abide by your decision.