If you had 24 hours left to live what would you do?

Post anything else

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

Redemption
Marauder
Marauder

#46 Post by Redemption » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:56 am

how would you know grmg? there's millions of data centers the public don't know about, plus the public centers that people arn't allowed in.

and last time i checked you don't know shit about my dad or me ^^ so please shut up ^^
take this fear from me...
before it consumes me whole...
take this fear from me..
before it consumes my soul...

i am dyslexic so plz have sympothy for me plz

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#47 Post by grmg.pl » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:15 am

superspirality wrote:Ah, yes, of course.
You quit and your "bro", which is you obviously (I can provide proofs) says you cut yourself. Nice, nice.
You post on another forum and tell everyone you 'want to be Dark-knight on this server bcuz I troll my friends under this nickname lolz dun let em know im red'.
You are always around, lying and demonstrating your shizophreny.
So, what the fuck is contained in your little head? A worthy question.
Dark-Knight wrote:half the reason i hate him is because he is a no life. a defeatist. (a emo). i have a job already and i don't need my bro to push me down.
i work in google with our dad but since i work in one of the data centres it's all hush hush so that's why my ip keeps poping up as Reds
superspirality wrote:(...)Brainless whore.

Castyo
Dretch
Dretch

#48 Post by Castyo » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:24 am

Redemption wrote:i use everything google, in fact i'm something i'm not allowed to tell you guys... i have no choice in the matter that i use everything google... cuz my dad works there >.>
hei i just love google <3
but if i had only 24 hours on this damn planet i want to deface it and write on home:

Castyo was here

:D

Going to hell with fun :lol:

Quarko
Server supporter
Server supporter

#49 Post by Quarko » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:52 am

Castyo wrote:
Redemption wrote:i use everything google, in fact i'm something i'm not allowed to tell you guys... i have no choice in the matter that i use everything google... cuz my dad works there >.>
hei i just love google <3
but if i had only 24 hours on this damn planet i want to deface it and write on home:

Castyo was here

:D

Going to hell with fun :lol:
I do not think there was "becoming allpowerful god" mentioned anywhere in conditions :D

Redemption
Marauder
Marauder

#50 Post by Redemption » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:00 am

hey you got 24 hours do whatever the fuck you want guys ^^ your 24 hours so use it the way you want to ^^

if i had 24 hours i'd prolly just break as many rules or laws in the world.

then happily just die while they look for me when i'm in hitlers bomb shelter ^^
take this fear from me...
before it consumes me whole...
take this fear from me..
before it consumes my soul...

i am dyslexic so plz have sympothy for me plz

Quarko
Server supporter
Server supporter

#51 Post by Quarko » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:52 pm

Redemption wrote:hey you got 24 hours do whatever the fuck you want guys ^^ your 24 hours so use it the way you want to ^^

if i had 24 hours i'd prolly just break as many rules or laws in the world.

then happily just die while they look for me when i'm in hitlers bomb shelter ^^
So you wouldnt wipe your ass, wash your hands before eating and would swear all the day long? Seems fun to me :D