Foolish Behaviour Toxicity (1.2)

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

Foolish Behaviour Toxicity (1.2)

#1 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:14 am

Oy oy oy! Its him again! Hell yeah! I made most awesome movie of my life! Its long (about hmm 45 min? Maybe shorter or longer im not sure. It got 4 map changes and still - ITS AWESOME.)

Just watch it, feel irony of my comments and my whole talk with Toxicity. Feel his fear against what comes next. Focus especially at last map (that one with trains). Rest of them is good too.

All started when I entered empty server. I though I will make good trap for some noobish player. And you know who came? TOXICITY HA HAHAHAHAH. (Ams was there too but he is too clever to join game >.<). Most of my answers on atcs are not serious (for simple that one about team kill). Just wanted to scare him. Then comes that vote for tk. It was for irritating him. Then I didnt threat him like he said. I just tried to show him what come's next to his behaviour.

Now... Im over with writing! (I like the part when he say that Rotacak is his friend. ITS BEST!)

Here's download. Be prepared with popcorn to watch it :).

Toxicity PHAIL

Requesting 30days long ban Rotacak. Only ya can do it :D
Last edited by Nod_Nod_Nod on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"

Lancer
Tyrant
Tyrant

#2 Post by Lancer » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:08 am

Didn't need popcorn to get high :P

Well, he only teamkilled once, not really a big deal...Roger was a larger treath then toxi XD

He can be an idiot sometimes, but you also lured him big time.
He said to me he'll behave, i talked with him and i believe him, but we'll see in undercover.

Kid is like, 12 or 13...
He's immature, like a COD kid :D
You can trap an egg with turrets or teslas, or a telenode with acid or hives so long as there remains another untrapped spawn point.
You trapped both xD....

Anyways, i don't think the ban is in place for this, as people seeing this will make him punish harder then the 30 days ban :D

For other people checking the demo:
/timescale 5 - 10 - 15 and do /timescale 1 when map is going to change (otherwise it gets stuck).
Care to check out Jucaspel?

http://on.fb.me/16BFTKE

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

#3 Post by Lanac » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:19 am

LOL, nod, i enjoyed watching that, it made me rofl-ing xD
I know toxi, hes a good player, but you trolled on him too much, and he got pissed.
My Youtube Channel:
Please help my ass and click on link, im a poor bitch...(+ ill make some trem videos too :D)
http://adf.ly/2qaKp

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#4 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:34 am

I've got more videos of him pulverising me :). And as you see in video - He is only behaving when he knows he is gonna get punished. Otherwise he feel too much secure, and does shit things. I lured him? He started with naming me dick and others. Only part I lured him was to make myself TKed. Then I was ONLY winning. And he was WHINING while I was doing so. Insults etc. And most important thing.
He weren't sorry at all about it all.

Yes I broke law about trapping Nodes. There were enough players though to get vote. If more would come (becouse we had only Toxi and Raph) then I would stop it. Was curious about his behaviour.

Still... Im Dicj... :(
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".

Diablo
Spectacor
Spectacor

#5 Post by Diablo » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:05 pm

sorry

Diablo
Spectacor
Spectacor

#6 Post by Diablo » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:07 pm

sorry Nod i dont know why i behaive you
:(

valentin54
Server supporter
Server supporter

#7 Post by valentin54 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:26 pm

Nice demo.

I enjoy the end when Toxi told 'Great game everyone !" :-)

Btw : One more tk, and bad behaviour.

Android
Dretch
Dretch

#8 Post by Android » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:33 pm

Well all, here is something I've done today.
I removed my qkey and renamed to UI. I wanted to do it to see what Toxicity really thinks, not what he says here on forum. I have nice screenies, if one wants them, I'll post them. I might have done something a little bad (about removing my qkey, and renaming to UI), but I think it was worth it, I found out many things, including that he thinks Nod, Lancer and me are treating him like a prisoner (have it in screenies), and his persistent tries to guess who I am, but he thought I was either Nod, Lancer or Android (Weird considering I'm not an admin :-P). So, tell me if I did something wrong and if you want screenies of conversation.
BTW, I think he rage quit.
Also, he said that I should leave him alone, even though he started the conversation. And yes, I was testing his behaviour. Ty for listening :D
The little green guys will smack ya! (Grangers)

valentin54
Server supporter
Server supporter

#9 Post by valentin54 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:30 pm

I wanna see it :-D. Btw, i've some screenshots too of bad behaviour, bad speaking..

Lancer
Tyrant
Tyrant

#10 Post by Lancer » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:30 pm

VAL - Please don't say anything about this matter, you need alot to learn too.

And what's this: A bunch of hungry dogs tearing another dog down?
He said he's sorry, give him a chance, if he f*cks that one up, ban him instead.

Android - It's good that you want to help, but you just lost your rank on the server by removing your QKey.
I did also login with UI.

If i wanted to threat toxi like a prisoner, i would do him in A or H and lock teams.

It's his fault then he started the convo, but still, let the guy rest in ease, for now.
If he makes one other fault nod can have his ways (unless some other admins want too see toxi away too).

He was SORRY, and he will try to be better and less of a immature guy.

Val - You really want to see the screenshots?
Because i have some cool things about you too :D!

Android
Dretch
Dretch

#11 Post by Android » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:32 pm

Sorry then, but I have my old qkey I mean... Unless you mean to put me back as Registered Player.
The little green guys will smack ya! (Grangers)

Lancer
Tyrant
Tyrant

#12 Post by Lancer » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:37 pm

Android wrote:Sorry then, but I have my old qkey I mean... Unless you mean to put me back as Registered Player.
Then it's good - Qkey keeps the levels binded.

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#13 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Nay nay - Post screenies. If Lancy'er say to give him another chance Ill do so. I listen to people which I respect :P.

GIMME SCREENIES FOR MORE FUN!(only for fun. Wont be counted as evidence.)

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#14 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Android - Youre allowed to remove your qkey how much you wont. I dont have opinion in this case. Removing QKEY is usefull thing to see how people react to others. But still - Use your main too becouse you have higher lvl than other ones and if you make some mistake it would be counted. If I ban you while you have other qkey I wont consider it as proof that you shouldnt be banned that long.

Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

#15 Post by Rotacak » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Isnt enough just rename?