admin a bit abuse VAL [tent] [official]

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

admin a bit abuse VAL [tent] [official]

#1 Post by epicaldude » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:31 pm

Small game Humans (3 players - I & pet4a & builder) totally crushed A team, HS3 AS1 we destroyed OM, base, eggs and hunt down the last dretch.

Then Xmass (Aliens) calls vote draw heh.
Technically It's a against rules, obviously H where minutes or seconds from winning (UTCS map).
But I do not mind that and no one minded it, this is ok. No need to ban Xmass for this of-course.

But when the vote is passing, then I naded one of our many ARM + Medis just for fun,
(edit) I "deconned" it AFTER the game ended (after callvote draw passed)
- anyway we had countless arm/medis
- anyway it was just me, pet4a and builder
- anyway we would won in next minute anyway

And then VAL kick-banned me, actually after the draw vote passed :roll:

My action did not changed outcome of game and could not change it really,
and Xmass did pass his draw though H won, but I get ban - how is that fair :o ?

Nah I'm ok with this all no other player minded mine or xmass "technically not o.k." actions because of the game situation (I don't care if it said H won or Draw)

Just can someone please tell VAL to not overuse admin power he obviously seen the vote and understood what is going and that there was no call for kick.

I think he did it purely because I asked him if he was mad 8) turns out he was...
VAL instead try winning with me in actual gameplay next time k? :)

Do not overuse administrative powers just because you do not "like" some one - this is not USA :)

Oh it's 24 hours ban now - ok then the better I written this clarification.

Demo file - http://filebin.ca/8d4388

After re-watching I should add VAL told me to not bleed base also a few second earlier (when also we obviously won) so I waited with nading base until game was totally over.
Last edited by epicaldude on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

valentin54
Server supporter
Server supporter

#2 Post by valentin54 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:07 pm

First of all...

I enter the game and you kept trolling people with the usual 'u mad ?' etc.

Then I spec you, you bleed teammates and teamkills and armoury + some stuffs around. Even though this game was about to end, you deconned.

I did it once, spl@ banned me 3 days (Yes yes you are lucky ! You've been banned 1 day only).

I want every levels 7 to keep Epicalduude banned, I want him to grow up in his mind.

Many people can see this thread, so please, nextime don't call me abuser.

From now on, you've fucked your last chance with me, and each fault you'll make in the future will be punished. It's too much.

Just imagine that once I kicked you, people told me : 'Thanks god, Epicalduuuude is away'. I don't lie, it simply means that you had trolled them before I entered the game.

It's what Lancer told me : You troll players when he isn't online (Yes yes I was undercover-other nickname- and once he entered gamen you were REALLY nice to others.)

I hate two-faced persons, and it seems that you're one.

I'd advise you not to do anymore shit on forum/server.

I've heard too much of you this week, bye.

valentin54
Server supporter
Server supporter

#3 Post by valentin54 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:10 pm

I forgot : I didn't see this vote, and even thought such a vote took place, you can't kick people for it. You may rage at him, and mute is enough in this case.

Edit : Wtf you wanna play against me ? Ok whenever you want, I find this suggestion quite funny. Hehe.

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

#4 Post by epicaldude » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:30 pm

valentin54 wrote: Then I spec you, you bleed teammates and teamkills and armoury + some stuffs around.
The demo file that I fortunately recorded shows something else tho:

- game starts
(there is short game for 2 minutes and then map restart)
- map restarted
- time index ~1:00 pet4a teamkills ME (not viceversa) by mistake
- time index 3:39 I once hit pet4a with one puff of flame, by mistake, that is all the "bleeding" that you accuse me of... but you was not even on the server yet!
- time index ~6:00 you VAL join the game
- time index ~7 we kill OM and A base, and then for 2 second I "bleed" ARM, you tell me stop so I stop and I say why I did it
- time index ~8 Xmass call draw vote
- draw vote is 4-2 so taking into account amount of players in teams it will pass
- I throw nade
- vote passes - Draw
- arm+medi is killed
- game ended in Draw
- ban

Now I don't want to say that you lied.... (but you did, heh ;)

valentin54 wrote:First of all...
I enter the game and you kept trolling people with the usual 'u mad ?' etc.
Yeap, that is the one TRUE thing.

I was saying "u mad"
You banned me for it, after watching the demo everyone can make up own mind but I think no one can say there was actual "decon" and "tk" and "teamkilling" are pure lies.

You could banned me with correct reason.
Like "for saying u mad - u mad now?" or anything.
That would at least be a truth.

And then I would ask Rotacak if he wants to ban players out of his server for smacktalk like that, and I really really hope he would say that no-ban, people should callvote mute instead.

I hope you will explain that made up "teamkilling and bleeding" tho.

valentin54
Server supporter
Server supporter

#5 Post by valentin54 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:36 pm

I didnt ban for 'u mad' only, the dexon gesture was here too, proving that if you did it at this moment, you can do it whenever you want. We don't need tou then.

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

#6 Post by epicaldude » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:13 am

valentin54 wrote:I didnt ban for 'u mad' only, the dexon gesture was here too, proving that if you did it at this moment, you can do it whenever you want. We don't need tou then.
So just the decon is the reason? Ok.

1) I destroyed part of base only AFTER the game was over,
therefore I request removal of this ban.
If you say that you didn't see the game was ending (really? :roll: ) then maybe you should had remove the ban after noticing what happened instead of asking admins to extend it?

2) You falsely accuse me of teamkilling which never happened and even you say you speced me doing it. Is this really what level 5 admin on this server should do?

Demo file - http://filebin.ca/8d4388

Teh Matt
Spectacor
Spectacor

#7 Post by Teh Matt » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:44 am

proving that if you did it at this moment, you can do it whenever you wan
Val, that's rather poor logic. I can't comment on anything else, though it would be nice if someone watched the demo (other than Val). Deconning a base after the game ends != deconning, and your logic doesn't follow through at all. I'm sure you had other reasons too, because if that was the only reason he doesn't deserve a ban.
- Teh Clan -

Iltavuo
Server supporter
Server supporter

#8 Post by Iltavuo » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:04 am

Don't base nade at the end of the game, it can very easily be mistaken as intentional decon and in general, most player just don't like it. Especialy combined with your attitude, I've seen you being quite rude towards your team often. I don't really blame anyone if you get kick voted for stuff like that like that.

valentin54
Server supporter
Server supporter

#9 Post by valentin54 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:24 am

Iltavuo and Matt : As I said, gesture was here. I did it too, spl@ banned me 3 days, so don't complain about your 1 day ban now. From now on, each time you will spam things such as 'u mad' i will call vote to mute you (no i wont /mute otherwise you will say that I abuse. You are just a nuisance to everyone ingame, you really need to change of behavior. Therefore, I don't line the way you use to speak of me, I think you can have some consideration and respect me. Sorry for being rude but I think that you should cast doubt on yourself before criticising oir work. I even dont understand how you can report me after being banned twice, to me you shoulf just play NORMALLY without speaking and then I will change my point of view on you.

Iltavuo
Server supporter
Server supporter

#10 Post by Iltavuo » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:49 am

Ok, I've watched the demo now.
a) I don't really see any notable bleeding on team mates
b) Very slight bleed on one armory, not worthy of any attention really. Would have been nice from him to repair it though
c) The nade was ~1 second before the draw vote passed...and the buildings weren't even that important to the base
Simply telling him not do it again would have been enough. And a mute is enough for his "you mad" stuff when it gets irritating.

Val, you should have cancelled that drawvote in my opinion, since humans were clearly about to win. Also it's obvious you don't like the guy ( I'm not really fond of him either I admit it ) but you shouldn't let that affect how you treat him as an admin. You need to get used to people criticising you and calling you an abuser, that will always happen.

As long as this guy plays nicely he doesn't have to respect you or me to be allowed to play on the server.

Redman
Marauder
Marauder

#11 Post by Redman » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:56 am

In my opinion, VAL is overreacting.
Also known as the invisible man.

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#12 Post by grmg.pl » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:02 am

But when the vote is passing, then I naded one of our many ARM + Medis just for fun,
(edit) I "deconned" it AFTER the game ended (after callvote draw passed)
Decon is decon. Nobody cares about your for fun ideology noob.
And then VAL kick-banned me, actually after the draw vote passed
Decon = ban.

and Xmass did pass his draw though H won, but I get ban - how is that fair :o ?
Decon is decon.

Just can someone please tell VAL to not overuse admin power he obviously seen the vote and understood what is going and that there was no call for kick.
Val - ban him for anything plausible because banning him will "not changed outcome of game and could not change it really". So why the fuck not?

VAL instead try winning with me in actual gameplay next time k?
You have poor skills. No need for Val to do it.

Teh Matt wrote:
proving that if you did it at this moment, you can do it whenever you wan
Val, that's rather poor logic.

Actually Val is right here. If someone deconed once hes bound to decon more. Which as usual proved right in the case of Epicnoob.

Iltavuo wrote: c) The nade was ~1 second before the draw vote passed...and the buildings weren't even that important to the base
Simply telling him not do it again would have been enough.
Tolerating this behavior in a slightest manner is simply encouraging it. Especially in cases of trolling no_skillers like Epicfag.

You need to get used to people criticising you and calling you an abuser, that will always happen.
True. If you don't want criticism or fights - stay at the bottom of a pile :D
Did someone else noticed that "admin abuse threads" almost never come from good players?

valentin54
Server supporter
Server supporter

#13 Post by valentin54 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:46 pm

At Iltavuo : I even didn't see that vote..

Well I played with Epicduuuude today, he was nice to others and even to me.

-Topic closed-