Aimbot/wallhack PPNL and Shimazu

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

PPNL
Server supporter
Server supporter

#31 Post by PPNL » Fri May 25, 2012 5:43 pm

[{USATREM}] !Gunther! wrote:Although he is still a dastardly villain :D)

I Maul Ya
McDretch
McRauder
*PPNL MAULED **
*PPNL ZaPP ZaPP
Sky Mauler
O_o

The_ThInG
Granger
Granger

#32 Post by The_ThInG » Fri May 25, 2012 6:23 pm

i've been following this thread for a while and:

i watched the demos and i think neither of them hack , with a good enogth connection,pc and mouse settings you can also make it look like a bot .......... This thread is useless , a flame war has started here..... Maybe lock and all go theyer marry way?........
I'm a Otaku , Also a Vocaloid Fan...

some noob1
Dretch
Dretch

#33 Post by some noob1 » Fri May 25, 2012 6:47 pm

I've been trying to keep it civil and on topic, please don't freeze this tread just because some are loud mouthed.
I want to hear a united verdict, not a chaotic lockdown -_-

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

#34 Post by epicaldude » Fri May 25, 2012 6:58 pm

some noob1 wrote: instead of talking and defending someone based on past relations.
^ this

Things like this should be judged just based on merit of given event.

Lancer
Tyrant
Tyrant

#35 Post by Lancer » Fri May 25, 2012 9:18 pm

So, ontopicness please.

Don't wanna ban peoplez :<

Thanks.

http://on.fb.me/16BFTKE

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

#36 Post by Lanac » Fri May 25, 2012 9:26 pm

some noob1 wrote:Can you plz calm down Lanac? Just because you yell and accuse me of all sort of things doesn't mean you are more right.

This is ppnl's tremstats on US1 server:
http://stats.tremulous.net/tremstats/us ... r_id=16879
Its a fact well known (and can be easily seen here unless you close your eyes) that ppnl at one point started to play much much better. He claim it is because he got a better comp.

Also Gunther have you watched that demo yet? Its funny how much ppl want to attack me for coming and here helping you cleaning up this server with genuine proof.

Also i also find it extremely amusing how grmg first was all like "oh yeah that guy definitely bots! and he decons too! omg!", and when he feels butthurt later he completely changes his opinion to "neither are botting, period".

So ok, i'll do what i have seen been proposed in other treads; get a high admin and knowledgeable person to watch these demos. This tread hasn't been moving an inch since people started to throw in their personal feelings about the matter. This isn't about what you think of ppnl and Shimazu, (because those assumptions might very well be false) but what those two ACTUALLY DID when i recorded them.

Give me feedback on the demos or plz be quiet.
Thank you
How you mean calm down, im not uncalmed.
Btw, ever heard of sarcasm? cuz grmg used it. I also wont lose my time on this bullshit, as i said, ppnl is clean. nothing else to add, lancer, close it from my opinion. I already gavr u feedback, they are clean just like babys freshly cleaned ass.
My Youtube Channel:
Please help my ass and click on link, im a poor bitch...(+ ill make some trem videos too :D)
http://adf.ly/2qaKp

Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

#37 Post by Rotacak » Sun May 27, 2012 1:54 pm

Can you tell me exact times when he should botting?

some noob1
Dretch
Dretch

#38 Post by some noob1 » Sun May 27, 2012 7:49 pm

Ok, I spent some time going through both clips again, and tried to point out the most obvious parts in them. I will divide it into one section for ppnl and one for shimazu.

But first before you view it, if you don't have a .cfg file for viewing demos (i'm speaking to everyone now), create one, it will make it so much easier to fast pace around and slow it down when you find what you are looking for.
Just head to http://tremulous.net/forum/index.php?topic=8039.0 and take some of the code Lava posted (depending on what you want) and place it into some_file.cfg in your gpp folder, preferably along with a human and alien cfg as well.
Then bind it using "/bind f6 exec some_file.cfg" (without the quotes), and when you now press F6 you will turn the arrows into time controllers.
Then just use "/demo some-demo.dm_70" (again without quotes) and you can have fun.

====
ppnl
====
Basically most of the interesting action happens just before and after 30 mins. Try to stop a little before the time marks to make sure you get the whole thing, easy to miss it with 32x time.

15:30 - first very clear mara with perfect tracking aim. Rewatch it.
29:20 - possibly the best scene in the demo, takes down two jetters with near constant tracking. Especially on the last jet to die.
33:05 - more mara action
34:05 - and some more

====
shimazu
====
I would regard the time marks as less important here because in general this dude's aim is very snappy and smooth at the same time. However I point out the most interesting parts.

11:25 - extremely suspicious pulser
17:30 - mara and rant chaining, very snappy AND smooth tracking.
19:15 - more mara chasing + some more till he starts md camping, with little happening.

I apologize for not providing the time stamps from the beginning, probably could have saved you and myself the unnecessary replies.

PPNL
Server supporter
Server supporter

#39 Post by PPNL » Sun May 27, 2012 11:26 pm

ughh are you fucking kidding me

You are just calling me a hacker, you know that is a big word.. It's not nice to get called like that, I don't know why you think I have perfect aim or I was just having a bad internet connection that time (which I had not)

but srsly, if you think that's hacking, you are very new to Tremulous..

Please get a life that's all what I can add to this.
I Maul Ya
McDretch
McRauder
*PPNL MAULED **
*PPNL ZaPP ZaPP
Sky Mauler
O_o

[{USATREM}] !Gunther!
Dragon
Dragon

#40 Post by [{USATREM}] !Gunther! » Sun May 27, 2012 11:32 pm

I think you made it mad.... >_>
tremulous |&#712;tremy&#601;l&#601;s|
Adjective
Definition:
1. shaking
2. quivering slightly

some noob1
Dretch
Dretch

#41 Post by some noob1 » Sun May 27, 2012 11:36 pm

ppnl basically i don't want to reply to you because there no point in it, however as a correction i didn't call you a hacker, but a botter.
A hacker understands this stuff, a botter just use it. (wallhack is a lazy term and wasn't even aimed at you)

PPNL
Server supporter
Server supporter

#42 Post by PPNL » Sun May 27, 2012 11:42 pm

[{USATREM}] !Gunther! wrote:I think you made it mad.... >_>
Dude this makes me crazy

I liked it when people called me hacker, I felt I was useful for teams and such then I was like:

now I am like:

-,-
I Maul Ya
McDretch
McRauder
*PPNL MAULED **
*PPNL ZaPP ZaPP
Sky Mauler
O_o

PPNL
Server supporter
Server supporter

#43 Post by PPNL » Sun May 27, 2012 11:46 pm

some noob1 wrote:ppnl basically i don't want to reply to you because there no point in it, however as a correction i didn't call you a hacker, but a botter.
A hacker understands this stuff, a botter just use it. (wallhack is a lazy term and wasn't even aimed at you)
botter whatever, it's just annoying.. I don't bot and that's all I am saying...
I Maul Ya
McDretch
McRauder
*PPNL MAULED **
*PPNL ZaPP ZaPP
Sky Mauler
O_o

[{USATREM}] !Gunther!
Dragon
Dragon

#44 Post by [{USATREM}] !Gunther! » Mon May 28, 2012 1:21 am

I'm still flattered by being called "hacker".
Although, only the serious noobs call me that... >.<

Honestly PPNL, if you were going to hack, choosing a Mara all the time is kinda useless. I mean, since you have a finely-tuned, fool-proof aimbot, that means you must be a total noob to pick Mara over a Tyrant for example. What kind of idiotic brainless dope would ever do that?!?

We should ban fools like that.
tremulous |&#712;tremy&#601;l&#601;s|
Adjective
Definition:
1. shaking
2. quivering slightly

some noob1
Dretch
Dretch

#45 Post by some noob1 » Mon May 28, 2012 1:32 am

Gunther i could write so many smart things to say about your assumption there but i want to keep this tread as clean and on topic as possible, so please stop inviting more people into useless chatter -_-

Also yeah i'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer so any attempt at trolling me will probably be successful...