reyalPa muted me using my name

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

TheWolfKiller
Dretch
Dretch

reyalPa muted me using my name

#1 Post by TheWolfKiller » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:03 pm

Was playing a game and this unnamed player changed his name to mine (with only a slight difference, you wouldn't notice it unless you looked at them both closely). He than voted to mute me with the reason : mute me too,plz
It went through and i was muted. He than changed his name to reyalPa and disconnected.

While i was figuring out my password for the forums i went back on and saw him connect. Thinking quickly i changed my name to "The" (yeah i know i just backspaced, didn't have time). Talked to ams about it and he said i should just report him here.

Not sure if this is his first offense, so probably just a warning, but i don't want him doing it to other people, or to me again.

I kinda miss Val, no matter how much you lvl 7 admins dislike him (for reasons unknown to me).

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

Re: reyalPa muted me using my name

#2 Post by epicaldude » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:12 pm

TheWolfKiller wrote:Was playing a game and this unnamed player changed his name to mine (with only a slight difference, you wouldn't notice it unless you looked at them both closely). He than voted to mute me with the reason : mute me too,plz
It went through and i was muted. He than changed his name to reyalPa and disconnected.

While i was figuring out my password for the forums i went back on and saw him connect. Thinking quickly i changed my name to "The" (yeah i know i just backspaced, didn't have time). Talked to ams about it and he said i should just report him here.

Not sure if this is his first offense, so probably just a warning, but i don't want him doing it to other people, or to me again.
With /ignore working i see no reason to have a mute at all. Let's just disable voting mute, at lest to registered players for starters.
TheWolfKiller wrote: I kinda miss Val, no matter how much you lvl 7 admins dislike him (for reasons unknown to me).
Don't you see your brother every day?
Image Image

[{USATREM}] !Gunther!
Dragon
Dragon

#3 Post by [{USATREM}] !Gunther! » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:33 am

With /ignore working i see no reason to have a mute at all. Let's just disable voting mute, at lest to registered players for starters.
But then anyone can register, and it just adds a long list of useless names in the server.
For one thing, I don't like when a voted mute disables teamchat. While yes, it might be helpful in some cases, but if ^that^ situation happened, then you'd still be able to talk to your team, and maybe get un-mute.
tremulous |ˈtremyələs|
Adjective
Definition:
1. shaking
2. quivering slightly

Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

#4 Post by Rotacak » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:47 am

That unnamed is "[V13] Falcon", "[BC] Falcon", "[N7] Falcon", "FaIcon" etc.

Lancer
Tyrant
Tyrant

#5 Post by Lancer » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Adrian... He also took Yalt's name one time and it showed up as "Yalt", but his real nick was YaIt, and funkicked me too =]
Care to check out Jucaspel?

http://on.fb.me/16BFTKE