Zol1ka banned without reason?

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

Redman
Marauder
Marauder

#16 Post by Redman » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:49 pm

it's none of your business what the admins do.
They don't have to explain their actions to you
Sounds like communism or a dictatorship.
* using bot -> did he use a bot? maybe it should be a limited time ban for it
Actually it was a limited-time ban since he was unbanned by Nod a couple of months later.

I'm also wondering, how do you even know that zolk3ri was using the bot? Were there any solid proofs or just assumptions (for example that if he wrote a bot he MUST be using it)?

Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

#17 Post by Rotacak » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:22 pm

Redman: Nice behavior. Sadly, some of us (czech) have similar behavior in real lives. And what is result? Defending botters, cheaters, robbers... whose making OUR game/life bad. Important is that word is OUR, not THEIR.

He was never unbanned - if Nod unbanned him, then it was his another ban.

He was banned, because he ruined many games and identifing was difficult. If this was his goal - to ruin game for many players - he can be happy now. The rest of us rather trying to make something better, than ruin someones else fun.

This is not country, this is a game server. There is no communism, no dictatorship and no democracy. If there is a freedom in some way, if you even can connect and if is allowed to scold admins, it is just because server owner allowed it. Not because he want to make democracy or another defined system.

Redman
Marauder
Marauder

#18 Post by Redman » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:15 pm

He was never unbanned - if Nod unbanned him, then it was his another ban.
Then I don't get something. Why remove the current ban and leave the outdated (wrong IP) one?
He was banned, because he ruined many games and identifing was difficult.
If he ruined the games indirectly (because others started using the bot) then it's not him who you should have banned (as Epical said before).
Also known as the invisible man.

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#19 Post by grmg.pl » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:36 pm

zolk3ri wrote: I have not done anything in the past few months that is against the rules.
You are a cheater, troll, ban avoider and let's not forget you made a bot. Generally a retarded kid and as such there doesn't really need to be a specific reason to ban you.

redman wrote:If he ruined the games indirectly (because others started using the bot) then it's not him who you should have banned
You should STFU Redman, you coded with him. Defending emo-fag is not gonna get him unbanned anyway, and you should be mindful of your own "coding affair".
Epical...
...is a troll and will just post random useless shit that contradicts some other post, only to have an argument ans spew total bullshit out of his ass.

Anyway, zolk, redman and epicnab should sodomize themselves together, since their character profiles are almost a perfect match.

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

#20 Post by epicaldude » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:36 pm

We all want to have good server for games.

1) Is creating a bot then only currently remaining reason why Z is banned?

2) If guy A makes lighters and guy B say pollocks are stupid, so then guy C sets my home on fire, I think only guy C deserves punishment - and not A nor B, even if that is hard for me this is how it should be.
Yes?

Why?
Generally (more then just in a game) this is because:
People should be allowed to say anything, but denied hurting others directly.

Otherwise we have censorship and people go to jail for telling jokes (happened in EU and USA), or are arrested for not deleting forum posts with word Nigger (happens in De, several years in prison) and for talking bad about government (happens in Russia, China, and almost everywhere).

This is a game but this rule is really important everywhere in various ways.

On the second hand

Rota is not suing/arresting you, just closing doors from his next party from you...

from what was said here,
this is like you standing at doorstep of Rotack house when guests are arriving at party,
handing out lighters and saying lets burn this shit down (PM about bot?)
it would really taken then angel's patience to allow this, also as it takes resources and time to clean up the mess... but perfectly one would only go after the idiot guests that take on such stupid offer.

Will Z. behavior ruin our rule that nothing said in game causes ban? I would hope that not and would eventually unban.
Image Image

Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

#21 Post by Rotacak » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:10 pm

1) No, never was.

"On the second hand"
Switch "lighters" with "drugs" :)

[{USATREM}] !Gunther!
Dragon
Dragon

#22 Post by [{USATREM}] !Gunther! » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:46 pm

Rotacak wrote:1) No, never was.
But it was, after all, the rock that caused the ripples in the pool. If you know what I mean.
tremulous |ˈtremyələs|
Adjective
Definition:
1. shaking
2. quivering slightly

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#23 Post by grmg.pl » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:07 pm

the rock that caused the ripples in the pool
That is an understatement :D

A big turd rather.

Redman
Marauder
Marauder

#24 Post by Redman » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:15 pm

You should STFU Redman, you coded with him.
Anything I do that's not related to the server is irrelevant in the topic.
Epical is a troll and will just post random useless shit that contradicts some other post, only to have an argument ans spew total bullshit out of his ass.
No, it's you who is the troll. You haven't added a single relevant remark to the topic, yet you've already started insulting people. Kończ waść, wstydu oszczędź.

Back to the actual topic. I understand that (according to the server's rules) you have a good reason to keep zolk3ri banned (as long as you are sure that he was using the bot and not just distributing it) but one thing still hasn't been explained yet. If you so badly want to keep him away from the server, why was he unbanned and allowed to enter for a couple of months? You can't deny that since as far as I can tell zolk3ri's IP is static (changes once every half a year or so) and he couldn't avoid the ban.
Also known as the invisible man.

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#25 Post by grmg.pl » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:39 pm

You haven't added a single relevant remark to the topic
You are a cheater, troll, ban avoider and let's not forget you made a bot. Generally a retarded kid and as such there doesn't really need to be a specific reason to ban you.
Epical is a troll and will just post random useless shit that contradicts some other post, only to have an argument ans spew total bullshit out of his ass.
Anyway, zolk, redman and epicnab should sodomize themselves together, since their character profiles are almost a perfect match.
Here's a few relevant "remarks".

but one thing still hasn't been explained yet. If you so badly want to keep him away from the server, why was he unbanned and allowed to enter for a couple of months?
He found a way around the ban probably. Since q3 is years old an "around-static-ip-ban" solution is most likely somewhere. Likely, it is below.
IP is static (changes once every half a year or so)
Total bullshit, who the fuck are you trying to kid? Static IP can be assigned on auto by the ISP. It last longer, that's why it is static (aside from other technical aspects), but by no means you need to wait 6 months for your ISP. Where the fuck did you pull "6 months" figure anyway? Fucking liar.

The default setting on him was "permabanned", so assuming that admins somehow want him back is just looking for a stupid excuse to allow idiots like you, zolk and epicnab to disrupt the game and post shit like "why is bot creator banned".

And yes, I am insulting you, zolk and epicnab. It's Rcz, not the new forum, so expect no tolerance towards idiots from me.

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

#26 Post by epicaldude » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:53 pm

grmg.pl wrote: I am insulting you, zolk and epicnab. It's Rcz, not the new forum, so expect no tolerance towards
Image Image

valentin54
Server supporter
Server supporter

#27 Post by valentin54 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:03 pm

I want to add something : Rotacak updated the server's files, it means zolk's triggerbot is useless now.
Why do you guys keep arguing on something useless ? Yesterday is history, today's something different. Zolk3ri hasn't been behaving against the rules for months now, so where is the problem ? Shouldn't you care more about the EpicalDuuude matter, which is WAY more important ? (Given that he keeps wanting level 4 for its immunity)

To sum up :
1.Zolk3ri WAS unbanned, it's the PAST
2.The triggerbot file (***rcz.pk3) CAN'T be used on the server anymore
3.Zolk3ri does abide by the servers' rules
4.There are more important issues to solve on the server.

Redman
Marauder
Marauder

#28 Post by Redman » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:48 pm

He found a way around the ban probably.
Why would he do that? Is there any point in evading a ban if he was going to obey the rules afterwards?
Static IP can be assigned on auto by the ISP. It last longer, that's why it is static (aside from other technical aspects), but by no means you need to wait 6 months for your ISP. Where the fuck did you pull "6 months" figure anyway? Fucking liar.
Then why is he connecting from an IP that's very similar to the one in the original ban?
And yes, I am insulting you, zolk and epicnab.
What's the point? Are you trying to impress someone? Grow up.

TheWolfKiller
Dretch
Dretch

#29 Post by TheWolfKiller » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:33 pm

valentin54 wrote: To sum up :
1.Zolk3ri WAS unbanned, it's the PAST
2.The triggerbot file (***rcz.pk3) CAN'T be used on the server anymore
3.Zolk3ri does abide by the servers' rules
4.There are more important issues to solve on the server.

[{USATREM}] !Gunther!
Dragon
Dragon

#30 Post by [{USATREM}] !Gunther! » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:20 am

Val wrote:2.The triggerbot file (***rcz.pk3) CAN'T be used on the server anymore
You really don't know how easy it is to make a bot that fires when you run your mouse over something "killable"?
Yes, new updated files make it different, but it just adds time to the ticking clock.

Simple: since he's banned from US1 (or was), and RCZ, he can't test or distribute. Or it will be harder to anyway.

Val wrote:1.Zolk3ri WAS unbanned, it's the PAST
So:
1) Two people tell how Nod unbanned him a long time ago in a distant galaxy, yet perma-ban is still there? Why not remove it?
2) Once again, perma-ban still at top of ban list.
Rotacak wrote:Go buy brain, then go buy brain
tremulous |ˈtremyələs|
Adjective
Definition:
1. shaking
2. quivering slightly