loldretch ruining a game by calling a draw when losing

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

nalf
Granger
Granger

loldretch ruining a game by calling a draw when losing

#1 Post by nalf » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:44 pm

Hi, loldretch called a draw and ruined a game when his team was losing. I wanted to vote-kick him, but he is a sponsor and is immune. I suppose sponsor shouldn't have this kind of imunity, should they?

For those who don't know the rules:
You must not call a draw when one team is winning or there is still obvious game progress ‒ warn → kick → ban.

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

Re: loldretch ruining a game by calling a draw when losing

#2 Post by epicaldude » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:13 pm

nalf wrote:Hi, loldretch called a draw and ruined a game when his team was losing. I wanted to vote-kick him, but he is a sponsor and is immune. I suppose sponsor shouldn't have this kind of imunity, should they?

For those who don't know the rules:
You must not call a draw when one team is winning or there is still obvious game progress ‒ warn → kick → ban.
Maybe draw vote should be 70% instead 50% and then call it whenever
Image Image

[{USATREM}] !Gunther!
Dragon
Dragon

#3 Post by [{USATREM}] !Gunther! » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:48 am

Unless game was seriously unbalanced, it was some of your team's fault for not voting. (I do find it annoying that spectators can vote on draw votes)

One draw vote isn't really enough to say, demote him. Apparently he has given money to the server, which is more than about 80% of players.
If he spams constantly or decons, and you can't kick him of course, then that's a problem.
tremulous |ˈtremyələs|
Adjective
Definition:
1. shaking
2. quivering slightly

nalf
Granger
Granger

#4 Post by nalf » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:48 pm

Just now he (loldretch) did the same thing, only he was on the winning team. Calling a draw when one team was clearly winning. Why the hell are people like him immune?

(Gunther: Trem is not about voting, people come to play, not to vote. Honestly it's quite hard to pay attention to all the stupid polls people call every 30s. If you want to have a game of voting, play Nomic, not Trem.)

Lancer
Tyrant
Tyrant

#5 Post by Lancer » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:17 pm

nalf wrote:Just now he (loldretch) did the same thing, only he was on the winning team. Calling a draw when one team was clearly winning. Why the hell are people like him immune?

(Gunther: Trem is not about voting, people come to play, not to vote. Honestly it's quite hard to pay attention to all the stupid polls people call every 30s. If you want to have a game of voting, play Nomic, not Trem.)
Just to quote:
Why the hell are people like him immune?
Care to check out Jucaspel?

http://on.fb.me/16BFTKE

Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

#6 Post by Rotacak » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:51 pm

Lancer wrote: Why the hell are people like him immune?
I will tell you why.

Loldretch played years at 1.1 server and it was one of them, who never leave team or who will balance team disbalance and he was very good builder and repairer.

But, if he will start to draw vote good games, then he will be demoted. Personaly, I don't understad it.

[{USATREM}] !Gunther!
Dragon
Dragon

#7 Post by [{USATREM}] !Gunther! » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:54 pm

Post console screeny next time if it happens. If it does, someone needs to look into this.
tremulous |ˈtremyələs|
Adjective
Definition:
1. shaking
2. quivering slightly