Admin abuse :(){:|:&} : boom [1.2]

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

valentin54
Server supporter
Server supporter

Admin abuse :(){:|:&} : boom [1.2]

#1 Post by valentin54 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:38 am

Nowadays, as everyone (or almost) gets admin on RCZ without deserving it, I would like to report a nice abuse from : (){: |:&} : boom.

To explain what happened : We were playing on this map 'Mission Impossible' which is the same kind as Mission One by Rotacak. Then I started building in a troll way (Nothing against the server's rules though) when suddenly : (){: |:&} : boom raged and /putteam val S. I'm still wondering why since the only thing I did was building 2 turrets in order to delay him because he was cheating, using jumpads to get on top of the room faster.

To sum up :
1. I didn't do anything against the rules,
2. We don't need trollfuck admins as most of the new ones are. (Especially : (){: |:&} : boom and sometimes Weed.)

PROOF :

http://i.imgur.com/1LjrQqK.jpg

:(){:|:&};: boom
Spectacor
Spectacor

#2 Post by :(){:|:&};: boom » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:06 am

Ok, if you want my opinion... another point of view on the subject is as follows:

I was guiding a guy from N7 who is new to the map and we were walking room by room together when VAL came and started bitching around (it was not "trolling" as he would like to name it - it was an obvious arrogant behaviour with killing me, my structures, and generally making it impossible to play ) I tried to ask him to stop it, but he just refused.

So when his behaviour started to severely interfere with the game pace, and exploring the map with [N7]Nobody (there were only 3 of us on server), I decided that VAL would benefit from spectating for a while.

I know this new map brought a share of controversy about how people should play it, also the fact that I am new to admin means my decisions are highly doubtful... but I am not trolled that easy and not a person to do things in rage - what I did was drawn by intention to stabilise the game to the state comfortable for other players at that time, and continue exploring new map.

Thanks for you attention.

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#3 Post by grmg.pl » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:33 am

Mission Shitpossible is a very stupid map, if the map is voted in I either don't play it or try to kill opposite team ASAP. Fuck them, you designed the map this way, I'm gonna use it. As per "the Weed thread about cannon glitching".
Then I started building in a troll way
I don't see how this is trolling. The map allows building of a turret, so why not build it to use map to your own advantage.
it was an obvious arrogant behaviour with killing me, my structures, and generally making it impossible to play
In this case - go fuck yourself with the "arrogant bahavoiur" - you can build there, you can shot there. Shitmap allows for this, so why the fuck not? And it's also not "impossible to play" - as someone here stated before -you can play however you like. VAL did play however he liked. Well within the rules.

Boom is a very good player and will be a good admin, don't blame him for being put between a shitmap, bad server rules. But also remember, VAL is not your average "fuck with me" douchebag.

TheMuffinMann
Marauder
Marauder

#4 Post by TheMuffinMann » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:46 pm

To share my piece of mind:

Report rejected.

Val, you are a known rager and have been kicked/banned for insolent behaviour before.

Being putteam s on mission impossible can happen, when you make the map, despite its design flaws, absolutely unplayable for the other team.

Using jumppads to skip certain parts of the map cannot be considered cheating but using deployable structures to your advantage.

Building turrets/acids is being an idiot though and this falls under the category: Do not be an idiot.

I have had several games on this map and most of them did not go that well, so that this map lost popularity.

This being said, I cannot and will not verify this charge for following reasons:

The piece of proof solely shows the action and not the preceding dialogue

The claim lacks credibility, as it simply just states: He putteam me, abuse!
A signature, for me?

Stop it, you. :$

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#5 Post by grmg.pl » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:16 pm

Val, you are a known rager and have been kicked/banned for insolent behaviour before.
Which has NOTHING to do with him using rets there. I've seen Weed doing it too.

And BTW:
Weed wrote:grmg that trick whatever you call it is pretty old.
I guess the cannon is bad builded.
Fang152 wrote:Being skillful also means using your environment to your advantage.
Since you can glitch on cannon why can't you build rets on MissionShitpossible?
when you make the map, despite its design flaws, absolutely unplayable for the other team.
Play the map as a standard map then, who's there to forbid you from doing this.
using deployable structures to your advantage.
VAL used "deployable structures" to his advantage too.
Building turrets/acids is being an idiot though and this falls under the category: Do not be an idiot.
So you destroy rets/acids like on normalmap.

Sure, it's understandable that being putteam ONCE does not require removing a levelfrom Boom BUT it does show one thing - this rule suits me here ("don't be an idiot") - I have one rule that suits VAL too - building isn't forbidden, since the opposite team can destroy the rets and than can play as usual. Blame the map for shitdesign, blame the SD at 30, but requiring people to play this map as the designer INTENDED is fucking bullshit.

TheMuffinMann
Marauder
Marauder

#6 Post by TheMuffinMann » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:45 pm

Inplementing weed into this discussion hasn't been necessary at all.

I haven't been forbidding the usage of rets, I have just said that it falls under the category of "do not be an idiot"

Now you've just ripped the sentence: Using deployable.... out of context. Way to go! :D

This map favours aliens, so yea... I couldn't care less about destroying structures, IF I could actually reach them, or at least get within proximity...

With this I'll stop answering as further discussing won't lead anywhere.
A signature, for me?

Stop it, you. :$

:(){:|:&};: boom
Spectacor
Spectacor

#7 Post by :(){:|:&};: boom » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:02 pm

grmg has the point here - the map requires cooperation between players beyond server rules, something you cant expect or ask from players.
There always will be people who want to practice jumps and people who want to have fun in another way, and they just cant coexist together, though everything happens by the server rules. Discussing the map is kinda pointless and will just raise a flame.

I think the question here is what an admin should do in this situation? What if there are 30 people who want to play by map rules and one who does not (but stil playing by server rules)? What if their ratio is 50/50?
What if there are more of those who want to have fun with rets and fights? Or what if there are just 2 people who want to finish the map and one who does not?

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#8 Post by grmg.pl » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:38 pm

TheMuffinMann wrote:Inplementing weed into this discussion hasn't been necessary at all.
It is very necessary. If you one can glitch there, one can also build in Mission Shitpossible.
I have just said that it falls under the category of "do not be an idiot"
Building there isn't forbidden (not last spawn). Shooting there isn't forbidden. It's all well within the rules with VAL.

Now you've just ripped the sentence: Using deployable.... out of context. Way to go! :D
Please do explain the context, I'll explain why I quoted like this.

With this I'll stop answering as further discussing won't lead anywhere.
Nope, besides one thing - building and playing there as anormal map is allowed. I also predict a lot of votes for ppl who kill there and a lot of admins not canceling such votes.

Lancer
Tyrant
Tyrant

Player abuse proof VAL[tent] [official] [1.2]

#9 Post by Lancer » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:35 pm

Care to check out Jucaspel?

http://on.fb.me/16BFTKE

valentin54
Server supporter
Server supporter

#10 Post by valentin54 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:58 pm

Lancer : You forgot some parts of the Talk

VAL : I have been deconning several times using proxies

VAL (later in the talk) : Neither did Lancer.

You can admit it or not, You used Hotspot shield with me in the past, so you don't deserve to be admin either. I have proofs of that, I took screenshots of our facebook conversation and other in-game screenshots.

Lancer
Tyrant
Tyrant

#11 Post by Lancer » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:17 pm

valentin54 wrote:Lancer : You forgot some parts of the Talk

VAL : I have been deconning several times using proxies

VAL (later in the talk) : Neither did Lancer.

You can admit it or not, You used Hotspot shield with me in the past, so you don't deserve to be admin either. I have proofs of that, I took screenshots of our facebook conversation and other in-game screenshots.
Alright, good luck bro.
Care to check out Jucaspel?

http://on.fb.me/16BFTKE

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#12 Post by grmg.pl » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:24 pm

Am I the only one here who NEVER deconned? Geezees fucking christ!!!!!!!!

imp
Basilisk
Basilisk

#13 Post by imp » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:47 pm

Aside from your flame war guys i want to say that this map is obviously bad for this server since it is impossible for ppl to don't bitch, so simply don't vote this map.
But map itself if great and its been added to server for times where there r 4 players and they r willing to do something funny since its not very much fun playing normal match.
Just let this map be, and keep it for such situations.

Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

#14 Post by Rotacak » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:10 pm

grmg.pl wrote:Am I the only one here who NEVER deconned? Geezees fucking christ!!!!!!!!
I never deconned too...

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#15 Post by grmg.pl » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:40 pm

I never deconned too...
Stop wasting time posting on forums, release sth playable@Murnatan :D