Admin abuse :(){:|:&} : boom [1.2]

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

Lancer
Tyrant
Tyrant

#16 Post by Lancer » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:13 pm

grmg.pl wrote:
I never deconned too...
Stop wasting time posting on forums, release sth playable@Murnatan :D
+1 xD
Care to check out Jucaspel?

http://on.fb.me/16BFTKE

Weed
Marauder
Marauder

#17 Post by Weed » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:41 am

I only build turrets if i reach the end or if someone is attacking me

iain
Granger
Granger

#18 Post by iain » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:35 am

Not that I really care that much as it seems like there were silly actions on both sides...

I don't think that boom should have acted as he did. I think we have had this conversation before (about players doing it, no admins): You cant impose your own rules on the server, ie. you cant force others to participate in *build-only*/*friendly* games, you cant have tk wars unless both sides want it, this is just the logical extension of that.

You cant force both sides to participate in the map as intended. Its the risk you take of voting for that map, you have to hope that both teams will cooperate.

Imo it will never work on the server, but it seems like its died off already anyways... so ^^ My prediction came true!

EDIT:

Btw: Good to see the creative use of the uber-rule boom, but maybe only use it when you arent both in the wrong? ^^

Found these as well:
Rotacak wrote: Buildgames depends on whole team. If someone start killing oposite team, then it is ok, because that is goal in this game. You can only ask him for no attack. But if he not agree, then you can do nothing - maybe kill him
Rotacak wrote: sindarus: if someone start killing in buildgame, you can only kill him (not teamkill) and that is way how to stop him.

Its same like when you will call "cheatgame" and if it will pass, everyone will be able to use cheats without bans. No Smile
Pulled from admin-section:

http://trem.rotaxmame.cz/viewtopic.php? ... =buildgame
Rotacak wrote:Buildgames depends on whole team. If someone start killing oposite team, then it is ok, because that is goal in this game. You can only ask him for no attack. But if he not agree, then you can do nothing - maybe kill him Smile

[rage]gareth
Dretch
Dretch

#19 Post by [rage]gareth » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:17 am

hmm has anyone else noticed how over 50% of gmrg's sentences have at least one swear word in them?
grangers FTW :D