asshole admin Gareth and "base nade"

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

[rage]gareth
Dretch
Dretch

#16 Post by [rage]gareth » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:09 pm

epic, you cannot impose your own rules on the server, not break the rules imposed by the owner.

FACT: 3 players claimed it was you, this was fair enough evidence (considering it was you) for a small 2 day ban.
grangers FTW :D

Spl@
Server supporter
Server supporter

#17 Post by Spl@ » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:15 am

[rage]gareth wrote:Noone asked me to ban him, You had left when this was happening -.-
Hmm… could be because the game was already lost and it basically didn't matter (in the sense that a fairly prompt alien attack would see it all explode anyway). That would still be grounds for a ban, though (see below).
I said "I assume it was epic who basenaded", and 3 people sais yes, so I banned you. I didnt have time to properly check buildlog before next map started loading, so I didn't get to have a proper look at it.
/buildlog. Run the game with a much larger scrollback buffer. Check your demo recording.
I saw no-one claiming basenade by this other player.
Doesn't matter if it's deliberate, though I'd make the usual exception for we've-already-won basenades.

And, assuming that that console dump is accurate – well, there's a “Qwerty blew himself upâ€￾ in that. I'd call that a basenade or, as Epic says, a basemine – either way, that's bannable.
Oh look. Killed again. Back to the tent…

[rage]gareth
Dretch
Dretch

#18 Post by [rage]gareth » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:19 am

yes spl@ but no-one else was comlaining about him basenading, they only said about epical basenading. I only saw one nade go of, so i didnt think that there were 2 that had done it. I dont autorecord atm, i have very little free space atm, and for the last few months (because epic hasnt been playing) it has not been nessacarry. I may have to start again now he is back ^^
grangers FTW :D

Spl@
Server supporter
Server supporter

#19 Post by Spl@ » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:31 am

epicaldude wrote:[…]
Maybe next time I will suicide even further away from anyone when I play with idiots that turn win into lose ;)
Yes, that would be an improvement. It is far better to just leave the team, though: no grenade, no blowing yourself up first, no attracting admin attention (for that, at least).
Oh look. Killed again. Back to the tent…

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

#20 Post by epicaldude » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:09 am

[rage]gareth wrote:this was fair enough evidence (considering it was you) for a small 2 day ban.
This is interesting, as it suggest you have an interesting damage of brain in processing reality, and/or memory loss.

Please, tell me - when did I destroyed [real] game in recent year.

If anything you should remember I just do not destroy [real, e.g. not alone on server or just starter missionone] games.

Maybe your memory of e.g. me being framed in decon (like that OM with faked screenshots) morphed in your mind into memory of me actually deconning it.

Quick check-question, why merricans attacked Iraq:
1) they claimed they where weapons of ass destruction but never founds shit, probably wanted oil and war industry to have customers

2) there where terrrrible weapons of mass destructions found, USA saved the world, democracy and peace was created with hugeass merricans flag waving in the background, children cheering and bold eagles flying around
Image Image

Weed
Marauder
Marauder

#21 Post by Weed » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:08 am

Use Auto demo record :wink:

Fang152
Marauder
Marauder

#22 Post by Fang152 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:26 am

Again, off topic.

TheMuffinMann
Marauder
Marauder

#23 Post by TheMuffinMann » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:37 am

Let's see....

Epical turns this into a political/ personal matter ... Check

Epical ignores very claim presented to him and scapegoats his way out ... Check

This topic is, as usual, another timewaster presented by Epical .. Check

Lock or leave it to die ...

Epical should be banned for his excessive spam despite warnings ... See most of his off-topic forum posts cluttered with accusations, offensive language and senseless chattering.
A signature, for me?

Stop it, you. :$

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

#24 Post by epicaldude » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:42 pm

TheMuffinMann wrote: Epical should be banned for his excessive spam despite warnings ... See most of his off-topic forum posts cluttered with accusations, offensive language and senseless chattering.
Image Image

MegaMedic
Granger
Granger

#25 Post by MegaMedic » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:07 am

Retard. I agree with Muffin. I'd recommend 14 day ban too. Everyone is tired of Epical Dude bullshits.

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

#26 Post by epicaldude » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:58 pm

MegaMedic wrote:Retard. I agree with Muffin. I'd recommend 14 day ban too. Everyone is tired of Epical Dude bullshits.
Image Image

Lancer
Tyrant
Tyrant

#27 Post by Lancer » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:35 am

Just do 14 days, and 13 days again, 13 days, 13 days, 13 days untill we all die.
Care to check out Jucaspel?

http://on.fb.me/16BFTKE