admin abuse - mute for political opinion - Weed

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#16 Post by grmg.pl » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:45 am

is anyone else just fed up with epicaldude to the point where they read the first line, then scrolled down to the quick reply box to post a comment about how they cannot be bothered with his rubbish anymore?
Why isn't epicRetard permabanned from server and from forum?

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

#17 Post by epicaldude » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:24 pm

grmg.pl wrote:Why isn't epicRetard permabanned from server and from forum?
Image Image

Fang152
Marauder
Marauder

#18 Post by Fang152 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:57 pm

Re-read your last complaint epic, you'll find some answers there. Also, most of the admins agree on the fact that that you aren't worth the bother anymore. To put it in simpler terms, your complaints won't achieve anything. To put salt on the wounds, I would have thought that you were smart enough not to give into Lava's retorts.

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#19 Post by grmg.pl » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:23 am

Since I'm in a - "who's fault is this mood":

Zolkeri, epicPedo is the thing you get, when you set weak rules and give power to admins who tolerate stupid bullshit b/c of the rules they've been given. And also b/c admin positions here have been give to increasingly WEAK ppl.

If you take you crap-rules to Murna you are guaranteed to get epicPedos and Zolkeris in your game too.

And whats with "lets tolerate all" bullshit. I bet Rota, you ain't gonna tolerate acittube sfastikas in Murna, do you?

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

#20 Post by epicaldude » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:34 pm

grmg.pl wrote: And whats with "lets tolerate all" bullshit. I bet Rota, you ain't gonna tolerate acittube sfastikas in Murna, do you?
Oh my poor child of political correct and police states of tomorrow, so much anger because letters on your screen in some computer game?

I know I'm epically best troll ever - but still this is more then expected :roll:
Image Image

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#21 Post by grmg.pl » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:22 pm

I know I'm epically best troll ever
I have to agree, havesn't seen bigger retard in a few years, internet wise. But he is intellectually capable enough to go just below the line in Murna forum so as usual admins won't do shit.

Now go hide behind The Rules, both EpicPedo and admins.

Weed
Marauder
Marauder

#22 Post by Weed » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:43 pm

grmg.pl it's not only about rcz forum and zolk3ri is doing fine.

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#23 Post by grmg.pl » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:20 pm

I don't really care how the emokid is doing, what I do care is - he's not "doing" here.

Weed
Marauder
Marauder

#24 Post by Weed » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:43 am

grmg.pl wrote:I don't really care how the emokid is doing, what I do care is - he's not "doing" here.
I don't care about you and keep on topic.

Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

#25 Post by Rotacak » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:30 pm

grmg.pl wrote:And whats with "lets tolerate all" bullshit. I bet Rota, you ain't gonna tolerate acittube sfastikas in Murna, do you?
Making any signs in game is almost always ok. Other team can kill it and anyway - builder can be kicked from teammates because of feed/wasting bp etc. because building such things is always inefficient.

But saying "hitler" things repeatedly can be considered like spam or like idiotic behavior and that is covered even with current rules. And in Murnatan will be kick/ban 100 % solution, no posibbility for evade.