Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

{rage}gareth lying in comments on admin app

#1 Post by epicaldude » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:35 pm

I noted that {rage}gareth is telling things that are not truth,
in comments on admin app http://www.onlineforum.cz/rcz/app-detail/103

Since I can not comment there (btw, it's quite bad imo) I must write here.

Following things are pulled out of Gareth's lower back:

> building feeder eggs/ grangerfeeding

Gareth writes it like if I would feed on purpose, which is non sense.
Stategy of building forward base usually leads to victory against moderately good H team on small map.

E.g.: ATCS in teams like 4-4, we often win in < 6 minutes by basirushing from fwd.
Same on boxfield.

While "is it best strategy on this map" can be discussable, it's a lie that I would feed on purpose.

> "Sometimes people decon or TK"
> these people are often you,

No, I do not decon as in really decon - I play to win - or post demo/screens and report me as deconer.

Same goes for TK. I might slashed useless bamboo here and there or poke (usually alien) sometimes - but not what you say.

Post demo/screen and report me as team killer or kindly stfu :)

Back to app, interestingly only Iltavuo got the point, that there is nothing wrong with either:
- admin action
- gameplay actions (what Gareth says are lies as detailed above)
so all needed to be work as admin.

I'm dissapointed only in Nod×3 (and slightly in Spl)

I expected a bit less people to put personal views above choosing fast reacting admin like noob haters ;)
Last edited by epicaldude on Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

valentin54
Server supporter
Server supporter

Re: {rage}gareth lying in comments on admin app

#2 Post by valentin54 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:43 pm

epicaldude wrote:I noted that {rage}gareth is telling things that are not truth,
in comments on admin app http://www.onlineforum.cz/rcz/app-detail/103

Since I can not comment there (btw, it's quite bad imo) I must write here.

Following things are pulled out of Gareth's lower back:

> building feeder eggs/ grangerfeeding

Gareth writes it like if I would feed on purpose, which is non sense.
Stategy of building forward base usually leads to victory against moderately good H team on small map.

E.g.: ATCS in teams like 4-4, we often win in < 6 minutes by basirushing from fwd.
Same on boxfield.

While "is it best strategy on this map" can be discussable, it's a lie that I would feed on purpose.

> "Sometimes people decon or TK"
> these people are often you,

No, I do not decon as in really decon - I play to win - or post demo/screens and report me as deconer.

Same goes for TK. I might slashed useless bamboo here and there or poke (usually alien) sometimes - but not what you say.

Post demo/screen and report me as team killer or kindly stfu :)

Back to app, interestingly only Iltavuo got the point, that there is nothing wrong with either:
- admin action
- gameplay actions (what Gareth says are lies as detailed above)
so all needed to be work as admin.

I'm dissapointed only in Nod×3 (and slightly in Spl) the others I expected to be just noob haters ;)

Then explain why you keep bleeding me when I play on the same team as you, that's to say Aliens team most of the time. (Marauder claws especially). You can't deny that or I would have to say that you're an out an' out liar

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

Re: {rage}gareth lying in comments on admin app

#3 Post by epicaldude » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:47 pm

valentin54 wrote:
epicaldude wrote: Same goes for TK. I might slashed useless bamboo here and there or poke (usually alien) sometimes - but not what you say.
Then explain why you keep bleeding me when I play on the same team as you, that's to say Aliens team most of the time.
Well I just said that above, I might sometimes slash fellow alien for lols - since you complained I'm not playing like that with you.

Oh that reminds me, sometime we all TK eachother on deathrun, all aliens waiting start TK matches often. No one called a kick or anything it was just consensual funs for all.

If I play violating rules - report me,
if I play along with rules - stfu 8)
Image Image

valentin54
Server supporter
Server supporter

#4 Post by valentin54 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:53 pm

since you complained I'm not playing like that with you
Lies.. You each time look for trouble, you keep bleeding me till I get bored.
If I play violating rules - report me
I've made several reports about your trollin' attitude in the past, but sadly noone deigned neither to post an answer nor to warn/kick/ban you in-game.

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

#5 Post by epicaldude » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:26 pm

valentin54 wrote:
since you complained I'm not playing like that with you
Lies.. You each time look for trouble, you keep bleeding me till I get bored.
Since you bitched about it few months ago I don't really poke you; since you're calling wambulance then ;)
or post demo.
valentin54 wrote: I've made several reports about your trollin' attitude in the past, but sadly noone deigned neither to post an answer nor to warn/kick/ban you in-game.
trollin != team killing on purpose
trollin != deconing
Image Image

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

#6 Post by Lanac » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:36 pm

Right now I wish I didn't quit being an admin just so I can F2 your crappy app. Me sad :( But, to get on topic, you're the WORST player I have ever seen in all the games I played(even worse then those COD kids). You don't even posses rights to be called a troll, would be too nice to call you a troll. You sir deserve a -1 admin level.
My Youtube Channel:
Please help my ass and click on link, im a poor bitch...(+ ill make some trem videos too :D)
http://adf.ly/2qaKp

valentin54
Server supporter
Server supporter

#7 Post by valentin54 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Lanac wrote:Right now I wish I didn't quit being an admin just so I can F2 your crappy app. Me sad :( But, to get on topic, you're the WORST player I have ever seen in all the games I played(even worse then those COD kids). You don't even posses rights to be called a troll, would be too nice to call you a troll. You sir deserve a -1 admin level.
+111

Redman
Marauder
Marauder

#8 Post by Redman » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:45 pm

The one who wrote the server rules wrote:You can't repeatedly abuse on purpose (swearing, vote or bind spam, blocking, teambleeding…) – ban.
Epical, why haven't you gotten banned yet?

Also, since your last application, you should have learned to take this kind of stuff more seriously.

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

#9 Post by epicaldude » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:13 pm

Redman wrote:
The one who wrote the server rules wrote:You can't repeatedly abuse on purpose (swearing, vote or bind spam, blocking, teambleeding…) – ban.
Epical, why haven't you gotten banned yet?

Also, since your last application, you should have learned to take this kind of stuff more seriously.
Well what you all miss is this:
Rotacak wrote: That is all wrong. Everything that should be allowed. If you will ban nacistic signs, then it will make them only stronger. (...)

(...) But we have different rules. You want be camper? Ok, camp whole game. You want be racist? Ok, say "hai hitler" when you connect. No problem for me. But do you want to spam anything every second line just because you want annoy others? Callvote mute. I dont like what you saying? Callvote mute.
So no problem. Which most admins fail to understand apparently.

I try to not flood chat (if I do and someone complains then I write less)

Back to the topic though: it is not true that I would recently really (on purpose etc) feed, teamkill or decon..
Image Image

yalt.
Banned

#10 Post by yalt. » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:06 pm

Val is right. You bleed me too even when im undercover. So i guess u do it for fun. Also starting flame wars on builders that dont build *ur* way. I wonder why in hell ilta did f1. Only because so many players want you to crash and burn? Btw there IS a reason why most players talk "negative" about you epic. But anyways u will distract and start spamming boring shit.

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

#11 Post by epicaldude » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:10 pm

yalt. wrote:Val is right. You bleed me too even when im undercover.
Go ahead and post request to ban me then
yalt. wrote:Also starting flame wars on builders that dont build *ur* way.

No problem with talking
yalt. wrote: I wonder why in hell ilta did f1.
He exactly said why, are you able to read english text?
Image Image

Redman
Marauder
Marauder

#12 Post by Redman » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:12 pm

epicaldude wrote:
Rotacak wrote:That is all wrong. Everything that should be allowed. If you will ban nacistic signs, then it will make them only stronger. (...)

(...) But we have different rules. You want be camper? Ok, camp whole game. You want be racist? Ok, say "hai hitler" when you connect. No problem for me. But do you want to spam anything every second line just because you want annoy others? Callvote mute. I dont like what you saying? Callvote mute.
So no problem.
How the hell did you deduce this? Bind spam is explicitly forbidden by the server rules. Rotacak was talking about freedom of speech and the way one plays.

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

#13 Post by epicaldude » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:22 pm

Redman wrote:Bind spam is explicitly forbidden by the server rules. Rotacak was talking about freedom of speech and the way one plays.
Exactly.

Therefore I said like 2 times above in THIS THREAD, I do not flood chat to point where it would make chat hard to read.
Image Image

Redman
Marauder
Marauder

#14 Post by Redman » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:33 pm

What about your three lines long binds?
Also known as the invisible man.

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

#15 Post by epicaldude » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:39 pm

Redman wrote:What about your three lines long binds?
Geeez. The same as with everyone's else 3 line binds - we usually don't use them in a row and rather on end-scores screen :)

Doesn't even wrap. No one floods, one time some guy persisted posting maximum long lines at max allowed speed and eventually got muted.
Image Image