If you had 24 hours left to live what would you do?

Post anything else

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

Redemption
Marauder
Marauder

#16 Post by Redemption » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:56 pm

lol grmg has a point blackmail is good. but thing is "you can't believe everything you hear on the web"

and quarko by the coward i am i don't think i'm gona die by killing myself... just yet... well that is until i have enough reason to say "ok i'm gona go kill myself"

(notes that he first became soipsistic when he found his GF making out with another man o.o) [well boy :P]

and grmg i do. if you say my mind body soul posts i said that i believe we're all in a game and we are all not real.

once i became solipsistic i wanted to kill myself. i went home. got a knife from my dads drawer and cut myself twice across the wrist.
if i'm not crazy. i don't know what i am.

not emo.

EDIT:
ya'know i would really like to get back to the topic if that's fine with you guys. i don't really want to tell you anymore or i might try to grab more attetion.

thanks
take this fear from me...
before it consumes me whole...
take this fear from me..
before it consumes my soul...

i am dyslexic so plz have sympothy for me plz

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#17 Post by grmg.pl » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:55 pm

Redemption wrote:grmg has a point blackmail is good. but thing is "you can't believe everything you hear on the web"

Blackmail was a joke. As any tool - its usefull only if its win for everyone. whatever You do to fuck up someone else - its gonna bite You back. Even as trivial stuff as conscience.

and quarko by the coward i am i don't think i'm gona die by killing myself... just yet... well that is until i have enough reason to say "ok i'm gona go kill myself"

We go by our emotions. The logical mind then justifies the choices. Unless Your FORCED to kill Yourself, suicide is the most coward, most usless, and most unlogical way to deal with ANY difficulty You are facing.

(notes that he first became soipsistic when he found his GF making out with another man o.o) [well boy :P]

No woman, no man is going to leave her/his partner if he/she gets everything he/she wants.

She trusted You to be the MAN. You appeared to be one but You were not in the end. She decided to check out if the next one will be the man.

Making out is bullshit. Sex (as in - so called cheating) is bullshit. Get this:

There are circa 3 BILLION women on this planet. If you think that the girl living in Your neighbourhood (same town in example) is THE ONE, You are WRONG.

Its also called GFTOW.
GO
FUCK (kiss)
TEN
OTHER
WOMAN

Then go back here and tell me how important that girl was.

Go out, meet new people. If You like to, ONLY if You like to, talk to girls.
Have goals, passions, hobbys. If You're an interesting guy, women will just "appear".

Like guns'n'roses song says - lovers always come and lovers always go.

In the end - be cool, its just a chick. You have Your own life.

and grmg i do. if you say my mind body soul posts i said that i believe we're all in a game and we are all not real.

Sure. I cant prove You're real. Cant prove I'm real. BUT

Do an experiment. Take the knife and cut Yourself. What do You feel? Pain? Is it pleasurable? Would You like to do it all time? Would You like to someone did it to You all time?

vs

Ask out ANY girl. Ask her why did she go out with You. Ask her what does she like in You. How do You feel now?

Sure. I cant prove You're real. Cant prove I'm real. BUT

What do You would like to feel, given the choice?

once i became solipsistic i wanted to kill myself. i went home. got a knife from my dads drawer and cut myself twice across the wrist.
if i'm not crazy. i don't know what i am.
You are what You do. Go out. Meet new people. Get the fuck outside of Your head.

Dont think. Just be.

not emo.

I havent met an emo BUT i have met a lesbian. Sure, she claims to be one, and thats cool, BUT she still reacted as she was a WOMAN. You cant override biology. No amout of logical bullshit (solipsisism) can override that. GO OUT. MEET NEW PEOPLE.

Ideologies are bullshit. Its an excuse not to do the stuff You are ment to do. You can lie to us if You want to, but in the end You cant lie to Yourself.

Some wise man said :(Prem Rawat i think)

THE SELF ALWAYS COMES TRUE.

attetion.

If You can be an attentionwhore (You are) here (server-wise) why cant You be an attentionwhore in real life?

Quarko
Server supporter
Server supporter

#18 Post by Quarko » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:43 am

grmg.pl wrote:
Meh likez cookiez!!!

Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

#19 Post by Rotacak » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:05 am

Redemption: Bullshit. You have probably too much time to think about shit. Try to make something usefull instead.

Who want to kill self, he will do it and not need to post shit about it everywhere. Do it or shut up.
/kill

pmd
Server supporter
Server supporter

#20 Post by pmd » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:16 am

brutal rotacak :D
Quarko wrote: If you have time to think about crap - you are not working hard enough.

Quarko
Server supporter
Server supporter

#21 Post by Quarko » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:22 pm

I wholeheartedly agree with Rotacak. If you have time to think about crap - you are not working hard enough.

pmd
Server supporter
Server supporter

#22 Post by pmd » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:48 pm

Quarko wrote: If you have time to think about crap - you are not working hard enough.
it will be my new signature on forum and device irl :D

sindarus
Marauder
Marauder

#23 Post by sindarus » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:12 pm

I think i'd just make it faster and kill my-self.

Quarko
Server supporter
Server supporter

#24 Post by Quarko » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:05 pm

sindarus wrote:
I think i'd just make it faster and kill my-self.
What difference does 1 day and 50 years do then? Make it faster and kill yourself right now :D

Loki
Granger
Granger

#25 Post by Loki » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:58 am

pmd wrote: i would:
- take my axe and kill my enemies
- rape some pretty woman
- take harley and ride at maximal speed
Blazer wrote:Build a second reactor!
Blizz wrote:No is untrue.
Loki wrote:btw im a huge faggot plz rape my face

Redemption
Marauder
Marauder

#26 Post by Redemption » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:23 pm

if it's shit then why are you even replying? honestly if i want to sprout shit all the time i could make it less intresting. and like i said i would really like to get back to the topic rather then focusing on ME again.

and grmg i don't want to go outside as well as being solipsistic but also Scopophobia.

if you want to say this is bullshit go ahead i don't care what you think the more you hate me the more the push factor is on me to kill myself.

and i would never go outside anyway have you ever been to Dublin before? you can get killed just by sticking out or shot just by joking around.

i wonder why i'm doing this. i wonder why i'm gathering info about you guys at part by part length. maybe i'm just board.

well if you don't want to talk about topic at least lock it.
take this fear from me...
before it consumes me whole...
take this fear from me..
before it consumes my soul...

i am dyslexic so plz have sympothy for me plz

Quarko
Server supporter
Server supporter

#27 Post by Quarko » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:55 pm

Red, sorry for offtop again, but every time I hear that some guys suicided/wants to suicide I automatically see him as a moron.

Here is why:

Let's imagine that you really have nothing to live for and suicide sounds as a good plan. Then why not make it fun at least? Call american army forces and they will gladly take you to Afghanistan, Libia or some other country with war. Then you will be able to shoot some guys for fun, and probably even become the greatest hero as you have a huge advantage over everyone - you are not scared of death :D If you get killed - so what? You wanted that in first place, but at least you had some fun and maybe helped some people too.

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#28 Post by grmg.pl » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:30 am

Redemption wrote:as well as being solipsistic but also Scopophobia.
...dont forget dyslexixz. Do You have any other excuses?
the push factor is on me to kill myself.

As usual its talk not walk. And btw i dont really care if You do kill Yourself. AT ALL. Nor do I intend to "please dont" You.

Also notice that You put the responsibility for suicide on me. You get that? I am responsible for YOU - SUICIDING. You're gonna be a nice income source for therapists (or put space between "e" and "r" if your stupidity gets you to prison).
and i would never go outside anyway have you ever been to Dublin before? you can get killed just by sticking out or shot just by joking around.

Another excuse, made up story or some variation of both.

i wonder why i'm gathering info about you guys at part by part length.

We are already afraid.

Quarko wrote:(...) moron.

american army forces (...).

Last i've heard no army recruits people who are unreliable. Tho, he would do a nice fire and forget mine-sweeper. Hahahahahahaha.

shoot some guys for fun, and probably even become the greatest hero
Yes, thats exactly how war looks like.
- you are not scared of death
He is.
If you get killed - so what?
I agree. Nothing.
but at least you had some fun and maybe helped some people too.
Again. Go ask ANY soldier who did a turn in Iraq or Afghanistan. He'll tell you how much fun it was.

Quarko
Server supporter
Server supporter

#29 Post by Quarko » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:29 pm

Again. Go ask ANY soldier who did a turn in Iraq or Afghanistan. He'll tell you how much fun it was.
You don't get irony, do you?
I replied to Redemption saying he sees no point to live. All that soldiers had point to live so they can't be compared to Redemption. But if Redemption does truly want to kill himself, why not do it while killing some bad guys?

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#30 Post by grmg.pl » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:15 pm

Quarko wrote:why not do it while killing some bad guys?

Umm, where exactly do You see bad-guys?