crazy suggestions (tubebomb, female human, acid residue ...)

Post anything else

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

loldretch
Server supporter
Server supporter

#76 Post by loldretch » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:27 am

I like build and i like play by aliens more than humans. So i thought about "granger queen" and i like "power granger" idea. Costs must be at least 4-5, yeah, but i am not sure about her abilities. She must builds a bit faster (maybe for quick building forward base, it may be useful for gameplay versus human campers).

Other possible abilities:

- addititional BP for GQ (granger queen) frags (in this case GQ need more HP and damage like mara) - but it looks meaningless on unlimited servers;

- barbs which works human mines with small damage like bush (maybe damage to only human buildings);

- crazy idea - "vampire grander". She/he sucks health points from enemies when hit em. Dunno how easy make it, i saw only "vampire sudden death" on one russian server, its like arma with decreasing health and health sucking;

- another crazy (or not :P ) idea - barbs which blinds humans (maybe not works on BS).

I hope you'll understand my engrish :oops:

ramos
Marauder
Marauder

#77 Post by ramos » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:06 pm

Thats not very balanced a balanced ideea

grenger queen
- faster moving
-faster building

and that is it + humans need somting in return to like a new weapon

Nomad
Server supporter
Server supporter

#78 Post by Nomad » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:14 pm

ramos wrote:Thats not very balanced a balanced ideea

grenger queen
- faster moving
-faster building

and that is it + humans need somting in return to like a new weapon

humans have mine >.>

LarzA(FIN)
Spectacor
Spectacor

#79 Post by LarzA(FIN) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:34 am

I have epic(ofc) ideas! And btw hi xD This is my second post, first one was posted 3 years ago!

So idea number 1: Blue dretch, this is just random name. A dretch that is immune from turrets and teslas and reacs attack. So that dretch could jump to hummies base anytime.

This would reduce camping I think. But that dretch would be avaible in stage 3 and it could cost 2 evos and maybe have a bit more health like 40. If hummies are just camping that dretch could kill hummies in their base and get evos for alien team which could rush hummies with rants.

idea number 2: Pamela Anderson(medic). Pamela Anderson could be a new class for humans. U could only get Pamela by spawning. And the point of this idea is: Pamela doesnt have weapons, she has only healing aura around her. The aura heals hummies who are in it. And aliens can ofc kill Pamela but they dont get evos by killing her. So Pamela wouldnt be feeder, just a nice add in hummie team. Pamela could have normal 100 hp.

Lol it can be any other women too! But women for medic is a nice ídea. So the Pamela could run with hummies and heal them when they are wounded. This could also make teamplay better when hummies try to go with medics.

Here we come good old times! Maybe I should play more in R Unlimited :p

ramos
Marauder
Marauder

#80 Post by ramos » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:41 am

Larza lol

The bue dretch ideea its a litle extreme

medic ideea its nice , but dose not need a human class , maybe a "weapon" that heal other

Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

#81 Post by Rotacak » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:11 am

We have weapon that healing other players: ckit + right click.

LarzA(FIN)
Spectacor
Spectacor

#82 Post by LarzA(FIN) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:49 am

Yea i know that right klick but it is, well i dont know. Maybe it is enough. And that blue dretch, i forgot something. That blue dretch couldnt damage rets, teslas and reac or anything except humans.

ani
Granger
Granger

#83 Post by ani » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:50 pm

some times ago i had thought about an alien queen too.
But i think it would be funnier if the queen could count as a spawn

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#84 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Hmm i think of a Officer idea... You know when youre looking on score table and you see top players you know that they are reliable and you try to support them.

Officer idea would be good. He would have aura that help other ppl in range (like DC 1.2, not heal but other things), like faster movement, faster healing and energy.

In aliens it would be Overmind Choosen One (or more). They would be more powerfull or just get some powars by standing in base (defenders)
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"

Battle[GR]
Granger
Granger

#85 Post by Battle[GR] » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Such as an Alien class mwhich gains a ranged attack when near the Overmind? Like a player-controlled turret?
I smell cookies...

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#86 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:05 pm

Something like that... Or 2x healing speed near om(+2xbooster if near) becouse of being CHOOSEN (some requiments are have to be done).

This would part the teams for ATTACKING TEAM and DEFENDING TEAM... It would be more fun to fight with someone not to sneak around :D
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"