Regarding Fang's adminapp.

Post anything else

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

Regarding Fang's adminapp.

#1 Post by grmg.pl » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:10 am

Since I just got banned from YE by Yalt for arguing that Fang doesn't decon I would like to add some explanation to certain stuff in Fang's adminapp on Rcz (this is where I got involved in "discussion"). This is not about me wanting or not wanting Fang to have lvl7, because I don't care either way.

1. Yalt claims that Fang/Muze wallhacked on YE. Yalt also claims that Meisselli.ddos was wallhacking too, so go figure... None of the YE admins have any idea what wallhack does apparently, so go figure that too...

2. In his adminapp Fang wrote that he decons all time on YE. Some ppl don't dig that's a joke -and OMFGlolz- this is proof for Yalt that Fang does decon when no admin is around. Obviously when asked for proof (server logs for example) Yalt says that he doesn't need to prove anything and that Fang/Muze should be banned to prevent more decons. If that happens - don't believe it, he never deconed there. As far as I can tell, there wasn't even a kickvote for him, which one would expect after the decon.

3. LizardWithHat comments on Fang's adminapp are outright lies:
Lizardwithhat 15.12.13 05:32
Let me inform you guys, Muze got banned for 7 days from Edge (only unabandoned server) in Tremululous for Wallhacking
See 1.

and bad behaviour.

No example given and none will be since there isn't any.

You are not capable of controlling yourself.
Opinion - no examples given and none will be.
Today about 8 people were playing RCZ and he just randomely decided to rename one of the players on the team.(This happened today on RCZ).
Using LizardWithHat's name and colour scheme he renamed entire H team. That was a joke, nobody protested. I was playing this game and I've seen the entire situation.
Also the player you renamed was so confused he left the game and came back to try to understand what just overcame him.
That is a lie - nobody left, nobody was confused. I was there and none of what Lizard "says" happened.

4. Glados/Kai says that Fang behaves antisocially and has anger issues. Not true as far as I've played there. No antisocial stuff from him and no rage either.

5. Don't take Lizard's "comments" seriusly, he makes stuff up to - he said that he and Ams (CU Ams!) speced Meiss as he was haxoring. He says that Ams banned him for that. I asked Ams about this - obviously non of this happened.

Iltavuo
Server supporter
Server supporter

Re: Regarding Fang's adminapp.

#2 Post by Iltavuo » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:05 pm

grmg.pl wrote: 5. Don't take Lizard's "comments" seriusly, he makes stuff up to - he said that he and Ams (CU Ams!) speced Meiss as he was haxoring. He says that Ams banned him for that. I asked Ams about this - obviously non of this happened.
I do remember something like this happening and Meisseli being fairly upset about it. I think the ban was lifted fairly quickly though. It was around 4-8 months ago, so my memory is a bit hazy about it.

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#3 Post by grmg.pl » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:22 pm

This is recent stuff with Meiss.

imp
Basilisk
Basilisk

#4 Post by imp » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:53 pm

Oh. Welcome back grmg. Long time no flame xP .

But srsly. I cant recall anything bad about Fang, so this whole mess seems like Lizard has overreacted a little bit but I cant rly tell.

I can agree with that Yalt doesn't need to prove anything because its his server and we could see many times how he's using his uncontrolled power there, but this should affect our sight on ppl that have problems in there.

Yalt's server is very strange environment similar as the owner is, so all the things that are happening there shouldn't be taken seriously.

About this particular case with Fang, what we need to do is we just need to observe him on our server to see if everything is all right.

One more fact:
As far as i recall Fang received his 6lvl admin not thru voting on adminapp site because he got even YES's and NO's so he shouldn't get this, but Rotacak decided to give him a shot and later on everyone were very pleased with Fang's work as an admin.
I think this fact also shows that we should trust in him.

Weed
Marauder
Marauder

#5 Post by Weed » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:49 pm

imp wrote:
About this particular case with Fang, what we need to do is we just need to observe him on our server to see if everything is all right.

I think this fact also shows that we should trust in him.
+1 Fang is a good guy.

btw i'm back, i will observe you fang ;)

GLaDOS
Granger
Granger

Re: Regarding Fang's adminapp.

#6 Post by GLaDOS » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:27 pm

grmg.pl wrote:Since I just got banned from YE by Yalt for arguing that Fang doesn't decon I would like to add some explanation to certain stuff in Fang's adminapp on Rcz (this is where I got involved in "discussion"). This is not about me wanting or not wanting Fang to have lvl7, because I don't care either way.

1. Yalt claims that Fang/Muze wallhacked on YE. Yalt also claims that Meisselli.ddos was wallhacking too, so go figure... None of the YE admins have any idea what wallhack does apparently, so go figure that too...
YE admins don't just sit on the server waiting for someone to wallhack / etc. I don't know where you got this idea that none of us know what a wallhack is.
grmg.pl wrote: 2. In his adminapp Fang wrote that he decons all time on YE. Some ppl don't dig that's a joke -and OMFGlolz- this is proof for Yalt that Fang does decon when no admin is around. Obviously when asked for proof (server logs for example) Yalt says that he doesn't need to prove anything and that Fang/Muze should be banned to prevent more decons. If that happens - don't believe it, he never deconed there. As far as I can tell, there wasn't even a kickvote for him, which one would expect after the decon.
Yalt is perfectly right. Why should he have to prove anything to anyone? It's his server. He can ban people no matter how right or wrong they are.
grmg.pl wrote: 3. LizardWithHat comments on Fang's adminapp are outright lies:
Lizardwithhat 15.12.13 05:32
Let me inform you guys, Muze got banned for 7 days from Edge (only unabandoned server) in Tremululous for Wallhacking
See 1.

and bad behaviour.

No example given and none will be since there isn't any.
He only came to RCZ to apply for L7 admin because he was banned from YE and wants to soothe his butthurt.
grmg.pl wrote:
You are not capable of controlling yourself.
Opinion - no examples given and none will be.
He is a constant source of trolling on the server (much like yourself, really).
grmg.pl wrote:
Today about 8 people were playing RCZ and he just randomely decided to rename one of the players on the team.(This happened today on RCZ).
Using LizardWithHat's name and colour scheme he renamed entire H team. That was a joke, nobody protested. I was playing this game and I've seen the entire situation.
And this is a justification for abuse? If I was still level 6 (or 7) on RCZ and renamed the entire human team with my own colour scheme do you think Rota would be very happy? Hm.
grmg.pl wrote:
Also the player you renamed was so confused he left the game and came back to try to understand what just overcame him.
That is a lie - nobody left, nobody was confused. I was there and none of what Lizard "says" happened.

4. Glados/Kai says that Fang behaves antisocially and has anger issues. Not true as far as I've played there. No antisocial stuff from him and no rage either.

5. Don't take Lizard's "comments" seriusly, he makes stuff up to - he said that he and Ams (CU Ams!) speced Meiss as he was haxoring. He says that Ams banned him for that. I asked Ams about this - obviously non of this happened.
Actually, he doesn't 'make stuff up'. Why are you a constant source of crap / trolling?