He needs a 10 day ban

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

Lizardwithhat
Dretch
Dretch

He needs a 10 day ban

#1 Post by Lizardwithhat » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:50 pm

These guys need to be banned

His name is Vaughn
IP: 65.xx.xx.xx

Two others who need ban are Firstblood and Eddie, sorry no IP, match was over too fast for those two and I could not get ip they were kicked only

iain
Granger
Granger

Re: He needs a 10 day ban

#2 Post by iain » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:11 pm

Lizardwithhat wrote:These guys need to be banned

His name is Vaughn
IP: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX

Two others who need ban are Firstblood and Eddie, sorry no IP, match was over too fast for those two and I could not get ip they were kicked only
Post these kind of details in the hidden admin section.
Last edited by iain on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spl@
Server supporter
Server supporter

#3 Post by Spl@ » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:29 pm

Expired from ban log. Only Rotacak can do anything about it now.
Oh look. Killed again. Back to the tent…

Lizardwithhat
Dretch
Dretch

#4 Post by Lizardwithhat » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:00 am

Thanks for informing me that one exists lol don't see any though

Eddie
Spectacor
Spectacor

#5 Post by Eddie » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:16 pm

@Lizadwithhat:
If you would have checked the buildlog, you would have seen I was replacing acid tubes with hives. As there were no BP's i deconstruced about 10 acids in a row. I deconstruced no egg or anything important. I was also responding in chat after you called me a deconner. Alas, you kicked me before I could say more than "I'm cleaning up base".

I am frequently ranking top in the scoreboards, so I'm not a nobody and people should know me as a decent player. I apreciate the presence of admins to keep the game free of troublemakers, but giving me a 7 day ban without actually checking what I did does not seem like responsible admin work.

I understand that there was a lot of deconing going on by various people previous to my kick and that you were kinda pissed off about it. So I hope that this was a misunderstanding and my ban was just collateral damage.

Greetings,
Eddie

Lizardwithhat
Dretch
Dretch

#6 Post by Lizardwithhat » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:39 pm

Hey Eddie, if this is what happened I am truly sorry, I remember that you were decconning only acid tubes but whether you were replacing them with hives I am not sure, I will check the screenshot again, you are right there were many people deconning that night, although I was not the one who called you a deconner, I saw that in chat, checked build log and saw you deconstructed 8 acid tubes, if I had the ability to pause the game, investigate I would have, I always try to warn two times before I take action but that night was simply crazy, I do remember people asking for a revert on those acid tubes so I will look into it again when I get to my PC. Anyways it was only a 30 minute kick so it was probably no big deal. You must understand what position I am in as an only limited admin with 40 people playing and like 60 on server

Lancer
Tyrant
Tyrant

#7 Post by Lancer » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:28 pm

Lizardwithhat wrote:Hey Eddie, if this is what happened I am truly sorry, I remember that you were decconning only acid tubes but whether you were replacing them with hives I am not sure, I will check the screenshot again, you are right there were many people deconning that night, although I was not the one who called you a deconner, I saw that in chat, checked build log and saw you deconstructed 8 acid tubes, if I had the ability to pause the game, investigate I would have, I always try to warn two times before I take action but that night was simply crazy, I do remember people asking for a revert on those acid tubes so I will look into it again when I get to my PC. Anyways it was only a 30 minute kick so it was probably no big deal. You must understand what position I am in as an only limited admin with 40 people playing and like 60 on server
Image.
You must understand what position I am in as an only limited admin with 40 people playing and like 60 on server
The server holds only 40 slots.

I remember that you were decconning only acid tubes but whether you were replacing them with hives I am not sure, I will check the screenshot again, you are right there were many people deconning that night, although I was not the one who called you a deconner, I saw that in chat, checked build log and saw you deconstructed 8 acid tubes,
Always check /buildlog, wether they have BP, why is he doing stupid stuff, and what building is it (Egg = bad, acid = acid.)

It's just a 30 second ban, no big deal.
You can play now.
Last edited by Lancer on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Care to check out Jucaspel?

http://on.fb.me/16BFTKE

Eddie
Spectacor
Spectacor

#8 Post by Eddie » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:29 pm

I understand what position you were in, no hard feelings. Thats why I wrote "collateral damage".
I thought it was a 30 min ban, so I didn't mind. But today I tried to join and it is a 7 day ban now. Thats why I post here, please unban me.

Lizardwithhat
Dretch
Dretch

#9 Post by Lizardwithhat » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:48 pm

I checked my buildlog screenshot, you did not build any hives only deconned 10 acid tubes

Lancer I did look at buildlog I know eggs are more important but acid tubes but acid does not = acid, I have seen a person decon 6 turrets and he ruined the match so even buildings like acid and turret can make a difference.

Lacer I wrote this in 3 minutes on a smartphone so

I did a regular kick
Unless he did it should not be a 7 day ban
You can play now.

Lancer what does this mean?

if that is a typo then you deserve this

iain
Granger
Granger

#10 Post by iain » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:05 pm

Lizardwithhat wrote:Hey Eddie, if this is what happened I am truly sorry, I remember that you were decconning only acid tubes but whether you were replacing them with hives I am not sure, I will check the screenshot again, you are right there were many people deconning that night, although I was not the one who called you a deconner, I saw that in chat, checked build log and saw you deconstructed 8 acid tubes, if I had the ability to pause the game, investigate I would have, I always try to warn two times before I take action but that night was simply crazy, I do remember people asking for a revert on those acid tubes so I will look into it again when I get to my PC. Anyways it was only a 30 minute kick so it was probably no big deal. You must understand what position I am in as an only limited admin with 40 people playing and like 60 on server
Man, I dont think you realize how much players hate it when somebody uses pause...

A kick is still kinda a big deal if you did it wrong... You are still smacking somebody out of the game.

Next time do "/buildlog Eddie", that buildlog burns my eyes. If somebody yells out deconner and you see that the player has deconned something, you shouldnt just take their word on it.
I know you said it was busy, and it was probably overwhelming having so much going on at once but you should still take some time to look at what they are deconning and the possible reasons for deconning.

Question: How long after that screenshot did you kick him?

Raptor
Granger
Granger

#11 Post by Raptor » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:50 pm

Lizardwithhat wrote:I checked my buildlog screenshot, you did not build any hives only deconned 10 acid tubes

Lancer I did look at buildlog I know eggs are more important but acid tubes but acid does not = acid, I have seen a person decon 6 turrets and he ruined the match so even buildings like acid and turret can make a difference.

Lacer I wrote this in 3 minutes on a smartphone so

I did a regular kick
Unless he did it should not be a 7 day ban
You can play now.

Lancer what does this mean?

if that is a typo then you deserve this

im htere as well i was deconstructing an acid tube :D
Beware THE CREATOR OF THE GRANGER!

[{USATREM}] !Gunther!
Dragon
Dragon

#12 Post by [{USATREM}] !Gunther! » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:27 pm

-raises hand-
Technically, I re-banned Eddie. Lizard talked about banning people; some he had names and IP and some he did not. I saw the reason and updated the ban. I can remove as soon as possible.
tremulous |ˈtremyələs|
Adjective
Definition:
1. shaking
2. quivering slightly

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

#13 Post by epicaldude » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:43 pm

Lizardwithhat, likelly eddie is deconing still because the other guy is building hives using again the BP.

A demo or relation would help, from the people building while he was deconstructing.
Image Image

nalf
Granger
Granger

#14 Post by nalf » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:19 am

His name is Vaughn
IP: 65....
Yes, he needs a long ban.
IIRC, I saw Eddie deconning acids and asked him, he confirmed that he's just releasing BP and rebuilding our base. (Indeed it's useless to have 20 floor acids on S3.)
Last edited by nalf on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

#15 Post by epicaldude » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:47 am

His name is Vaughn
IP: 65.X.X.X

IP: 65.X.X.X

would you and everyone else mind editing your posts to remove this privacy leak?
Image Image