Also known as the invisible man.

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

#17 Post by epicaldude » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:45 am

Redman wrote:
The same as with everyone's else 3 line binds
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
Sure this is not best argument, therefore this is NOT only thing I said, I also added real argument right after:

"Geeez. The same as with everyone's else 3 line binds - we usually don't use them in a row and rather on end-scores screen"
Image Image

Redman
Marauder
Marauder

#18 Post by Redman » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:14 am

we usually don't use them in a row and rather on end-scores screen
I haven't commented on this one because it's quite obvious that you can't use 3 lines long binds in a row because of flood protection and as far as I can tell you spam all the time, not just during intermissions.

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

#19 Post by epicaldude » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:53 pm

Redman wrote:
I haven't commented on this one because it's quite obvious that you can't use 3 lines long binds in a row because of flood protection and as far as I can tell you spam all the time, not just during intermissions.
You say it as if I would spam bullshit to worse the gameplay by really blocking the chats.

I keep at rate like 9 lines per 3 minute instead of 50 per 3 minute that is possible despite limit.

Writing
RUSH RUSH
RUSH RUSH
RUSH RUSH
in team chat is o.k.

So do you have any real complain about "omg he destroy games" if yes then post a ban request for deliberetly blocking chat,
or are you just trying to be hater ;)
Last edited by epicaldude on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

#20 Post by Lanac » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:57 pm

epicaldude wrote:
Redman wrote:
You say it as if I would spam bullshit to worse the gameplay by really blocking the chats.

I keep at rate like max 10 lines per 3 minute instead of 100 per 3 minute that is possible despite limit.

And writing
RUSH RUSH
RUSH RUSH
RUSH RUSH
or BOMB NOW
in team chat is o.k.

So do you have any real complain about "omg he destroy games" if yes then post a ban request for deliberetly blocking chat,
And what when you're spamming your: Epical win in progress? It's fucking useless and started to getting annoying.
My Youtube Channel:
Please help my ass and click on link, im a poor bitch...(+ ill make some trem videos too :D)
http://adf.ly/2qaKp

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

#21 Post by epicaldude » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:58 pm

Lanac wrote:
epicaldude wrote:
Redman wrote:

I keep at rate like max 10 lines per 3 minute instead of 100 per 3 minute that is possible despite limit.

And writing
RUSH RUSH
RUSH RUSH
RUSH RUSH
or BOMB NOW
in team chat is o.k.

And what when you're spamming your: Epical win in progress? It's fucking useless and started to getting annoying.
It could be pasted like 20 times per minute, while I paste it 3 times usually, sometimes 6.

It's very short text.

Why aren't you complaining about other 3 line macros like grangers-are-yourf-riends someone have etc, please report us all.
Image Image

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

#22 Post by Lanac » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:03 pm

epicaldude wrote:
Lanac wrote:
epicaldude wrote:
Redman wrote:

And writing
RUSH RUSH
RUSH RUSH
RUSH RUSH
or BOMB NOW
in team chat is o.k.

It could be pasted like 20 times per minute, while I paste it 3 times usually, sometimes 6.

It's very short text.

Why aren't you complaining about other 3 line macros like grangers-are-yourf-riends someone have etc, please report us all.
I do make a mute vote on those, and it passes 95% of the time. And next match they STFU, but only you're being a smartass and continuing your stupid shit.
My Youtube Channel:
Please help my ass and click on link, im a poor bitch...(+ ill make some trem videos too :D)

Redman
Marauder
Marauder

#23 Post by Redman » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:08 pm

epicaldude wrote:I keep at rate like 9 lines per 3 minute
So you admit that you're flooding the chat with useless binds. Case closed.
epicaldude wrote:Why aren't you complaining about other 3 line macros like grangers-are-yourf-riends someone have etc, please report us all.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
Also, they're not trying to become an admin, so they don't have to care about their opinion.
Also known as the invisible man.

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

#24 Post by epicaldude » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:35 pm

Redman wrote:
No I do not admin that.

I'm saying that writing 3 lines once in a while like 3 times in 3-5 minutes of game is not flood.

If you think this IS a flood then write to forums to get me banned for flood.
Image Image

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

#25 Post by Lanac » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:09 pm

epicaldude wrote:
Redman wrote:
No I do not admin that.

I'm saying that writing 3 lines once in a while like 3 times in 3-5 minutes of game is not flood.

If you think this IS a flood then write to forums to get me banned for flood.
It's useless, so it's spam. Why using chat functionality in-game for retarded use, like yours?
My Youtube Channel:

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

#26 Post by epicaldude » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:28 pm

Lanac wrote: It's useless, so it's spam. Why using chat functionality in-game for retarded use, like yours?
Then what for general chat should be used exactly?

Earlier today and yesterday there where many "private" talks between specs in general chat should we mute them too? Unless it becomes too much amount of text (flood) then imo no.
Image Image

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

#27 Post by Lanac » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:33 pm

epicaldude wrote:
Lanac wrote: It's useless, so it's spam. Why using chat functionality in-game for retarded use, like yours?

Earlier today and yesterday there where many "private" talks between specs in general chat should we mute them too? Unless it becomes too much amount of text (flood) then imo no.
If you have a private chat between specs, then use teamchat. Also works for specs, in case you still didn't realize that.
My Youtube Channel:

epicaldude
Server supporter
Server supporter

#28 Post by epicaldude » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:50 pm

Lanac wrote:
epicaldude wrote:

If you have a private chat between specs, then use teamchat. Also works for specs, in case you still didn't realize that.
I know, but players do not always do that. We also talk about random stuff, or sometimes game related stuff, or linux stuff, etc.

Imo this all is fine. So don't complain about me talking off-topic.
It's not a *FLOOD* either.
So you can only complain about it being "not nice" but as discussed thousand times, this is irrevelant with rules (rota doesnt care - and its good move)
Image Image

iain
Granger
Granger

#29 Post by iain » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:22 pm

It occurs to me: Unless it triggers the flood protection scripts, it isnt really flooding... And outputting three lines of text less than once a game (rarely does more than that when I am on) doesnt count as flooding...

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#30 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:31 am

Well Im changing my opinion. Its gonna be fun fun fun!

F1ing him.

Epic my decision was while I had my exams. I didnt have time to think about pros and cons. Im thinking of giving you a shot here.

And Im thinking of giving you a perma ban if you will be pain in ass :D
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"