Weed.

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

Weed.

#1 Post by grmg.pl » Thu May 30, 2013 6:56 pm

And his fucking annoying bind.

"Sorry bro i'm pro"

STFU

and btw: is there a way to /ignore someone permanently?
Last edited by grmg.pl on Thu May 30, 2013 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pikachu
Dretch
Dretch

#2 Post by Pikachu » Thu May 30, 2013 7:38 pm

I dunno, I'd love to be able to turn of the chat sounds on ignored players though. I'd probably use ignore a whole lot more lol...
zap zap zap

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#3 Post by grmg.pl » Thu May 30, 2013 8:38 pm

F1 on Pikas' idea

nalf
Granger
Granger

#4 Post by nalf » Thu May 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Pikachu wrote:I dunno, I'd love to be able to turn of the chat sounds on ignored players though. I'd probably use ignore a whole lot more lol...
That would be easy, perhaps even configurable by a client variable. I've been very busy lately, but if more people like this, I could make a patch for it some time.

BTW, there is also "cg_teamChatsOnly", which ignores global chat, that can come in handy too.

Weed
Marauder
Marauder

Re: Weed.

#5 Post by Weed » Thu May 30, 2013 10:14 pm

grmg.pl wrote:And his fucking annoying bind.

"Sorry bro i'm pro"

STFU

and btw: is there a way to /ignore someone permanently?
using a bind is abuse?
it was just a new bind that i tested when i killed someone, relax it was a joke.
Last edited by Weed on Fri May 31, 2013 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fang152
Marauder
Marauder

#6 Post by Fang152 » Fri May 31, 2013 7:42 am

I know who you're thinking of ignoring grmg, but if you continue trolling on the server as you usually do you may not hear the warnings of the admin and won't even know why you got kicked. Just be careful okay? :D

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#7 Post by grmg.pl » Fri May 31, 2013 8:47 am

From the top of my head:
Blade (my-curent-skill-level-troll-who thinks he's better, but he's not, with admin rights)

Cute Granger Female (a crosbreed between emo-child and a girl-wannabe, can't stand "it's" way of speaking)

WolfKiller (he talks and talks and fucking talks all time and then talks some more, STFU already, best part is "if you don't stop telling me to STFU I'm gonna quit your team" hahahaha :D)

lamefun (when he doesn't stop his conspiracy theories about java script and freedom of speech, besides this he's a kickass dude nowdays, did I mention no bleed of eggs? :D)

lava "the nab" croft ("oh yeah I'm good, I'm so fucking good, really good, I'm good" etc. etc., unfortunately he has annoying habit of namechanges everyday)

Fang152
Marauder
Marauder

#8 Post by Fang152 » Fri May 31, 2013 9:03 am

Is that it? You're posting to whine about other players because they talk and name change... I think you need to go find the reasons that we have a forum for before you come back (Hint: It's not for whining about other players just because you suck a little :wink: )

Fang152
Marauder
Marauder

#9 Post by Fang152 » Fri May 31, 2013 9:04 am

And on that happy note, I think its time to stop this topic.

Lancer
Tyrant
Tyrant

#10 Post by Lancer » Fri May 31, 2013 9:14 am

grmg.pl wrote:From the top of my head:
Blade (my-curent-skill-level-troll-who thinks he's better, but he's not, with admin rights)

Cute Granger Female (a crosbreed between emo-child and a girl-wannabe, can't stand "it's" way of speaking)

WolfKiller (he talks and talks and fucking talks all time and then talks some more, STFU already, best part is "if you don't stop telling me to STFU I'm gonna quit your team" hahahaha :D)

lamefun (when he doesn't stop his conspiracy theories about java script and freedom of speech, besides this he's a kickass dude nowdays, did I mention no bleed of eggs? :D)

lava "the nab" croft ("oh yeah I'm good, I'm so fucking good, really good, I'm good" etc. etc., unfortunately he has annoying habit of namechanges everyday)
WHERE IS MY PART, YOU GEE ARE EM GEE
(Lancer/Reaper :D)
Fang152 wrote:And on that happy note, I think its time to stop this topic.
No, this is his opinion, if we block it, fuck freedom of speech in his granger behind.
Care to check out Jucaspel?

http://on.fb.me/16BFTKE

Fang152
Marauder
Marauder

#11 Post by Fang152 » Fri May 31, 2013 9:49 am

Roger that. We'll let him bitch a little more :)

TheMuffinMann
Marauder
Marauder

#12 Post by TheMuffinMann » Fri May 31, 2013 10:10 am

Let's see...

I have heard tons of people bitch around about Lava, still Lava does not give a fuck... Do you detect a difference?

You're trolling yourself with your own attitude and Lava just reacts spontaneously, while you create whole structures and hypotheses! in your minds, so as to be able to rage about your own insolence.

That note aside...

So far you are the one that rages most of the time with your constant cussing and complaining...

After every second or third death you're either saying fuck you or similar offensive term.

You have been warned often enough... and I will warn you again... You are neither the owner of the server, nor are you deserving of any special treatment.

Behave and stop this nonsense... Or at least rage in a more sophisticated way...

You may be Polish, tend to be drunk a lot, but we aren't responsible for your fucked up life on this behalf. We are trying to play a game and enjoy ourselves, but I highly doubt that anybody enjoys reading every second or third command line be filled with some random nonsensical swear word...
A signature, for me?

Stop it, you. :$

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#13 Post by grmg.pl » Fri May 31, 2013 10:24 am

TheMuffinMann wrote:So far you are the one that rages most of the time with your constant cussing and complaining...
Yeah I rage a lot lately.

random nonsensical swear word...
Win!

Fang152
Marauder
Marauder

#14 Post by Fang152 » Fri May 31, 2013 10:24 am

Muffin you used a lot of big words. My mind is befraggled :?

Vriess
Dretch
Dretch

#15 Post by Vriess » Fri May 31, 2013 11:15 am

Yeah grmg! Smash those trollfucks.