Dretch
Dretch

#76 Post by shitshitshit » Tue May 07, 2013 6:49 pm

ok im try

shitshitshit
Dretch
Dretch

#77 Post by shitshitshit » Wed May 08, 2013 7:02 am

I have a bad hardware but it works well map. I always have the 50 fps. I will try to do something about it but can not promise. This is a map for thinking people, and able to work as a team. I did not want to do another ATCS. It does not make sense. Aliens always reproduce the same pattern. Kampi first to have evos and then the whole team attacking as rants and goons. Two such attacks and win. Grangers PRODUCTIVITY always build a base point and the end of the game all in her arms. There is no room for such a thing. On my map you have to be dynamic to have multiple databases and still move ohms. The same humans. You need to think tactically. If aliens want to win must use ventilation and maras and basi. Does not decrease the map because it will spoil the climate. Map also has to look good, but I agree with it's dark and it's changing. There is a lot of tight spaces such as a maze of boxes in which Granger can not walk freely. This is to force aliens to fight so that new level will Grangers climb the walls and it will help you build a base in these areas. Recently I also play as aliens and bug me guys who camped with md ceiling. I'll change it.

shitshitshit
Dretch
Dretch

#78 Post by shitshitshit » Fri May 10, 2013 5:34 am

The new version of the Kapitan Bomba.
http://www.speedyshare.com/h4KPP/map-kapitanbomba.pk3

shitshitshit
Dretch
Dretch

#79 Post by shitshitshit » Tue May 28, 2013 10:56 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfOgUo3ctII

Waiting for it until Rotacak throw new version of my map on the server. View of first episodes of Captain Bombs in English.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfOgUo3ctII

Raptor
Granger
Granger

#80 Post by Raptor » Tue May 28, 2013 5:54 pm

i'm glad cant wait to try it ! :)
seriously
Beware THE CREATOR OF THE GRANGER!

maxvega
Spectacor
Spectacor

#81 Post by maxvega » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:32 pm

LoL dude u made map :D You are the best ;)

Raptor
Granger
Granger

#82 Post by Raptor » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:00 pm

maxvega wrote:LoL dude u made map :D You are the best ;)
Welcome to the forum.Are u spanish? if u are i'm am spanish as well.
you'll know me in RCZ as [N7]Raptor.
:D :D :D
Beware THE CREATOR OF THE GRANGER!

maxvega
Spectacor
Spectacor

#83 Post by maxvega » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:16 pm

No not from Spain. I just like street fighter and Vega. Shitshit played today in your map. It's a great, great idea, the Kapitan Bomba. But the map is toooo high and hard to knock down flying bastards. I think that you can do fix it without any loss of quality :wink:

Pikachu
Dretch
Dretch

#84 Post by Pikachu » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:24 pm

I still haven't played the new version. Anyway, big open spaces = bad for aliens. Big high open space with jets = Alien team ragequits :D
I had the same issue with my map, I thought it wasn't gonna be too much trouble but I thought wrong, lol.

The only reason Rotcannon gets away with it is because of the plenty hiding spots with roofs at the ground level.
zap zap zap

shitshitshit
Dretch
Dretch

#85 Post by shitshitshit » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:52 am

OK I made a new map but I have a problem with jumppad. Triger_push did not work. Determined target_position but also does not work. Do you have any ideas on how to do a springboard for people? And how to determine the strength of the jump.

imp
Basilisk
Basilisk

#86 Post by imp » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:46 am

i will make a short guide for u but later when i will be on my computer (like in 5 hours)

imp
Basilisk
Basilisk

#87 Post by imp » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:24 pm

This img that I made should explain everything:

Pikachu
Dretch
Dretch

#88 Post by Pikachu » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:22 pm

trigger_push does not work in Tremulous (for whatever reason), you need to instead use target_push and target_location like Imp said. Actually you don't even need target_location, you can use the "angles" (not angle) key to set pitch and yaw. For example, 270 0 is up 90 0 is down (try setting it to down with a high 'speed' whilst on the ground, you'll 'fall' to death that way :P )
I'm also not sure whether you actually need to have target_push at initial location, I think you will just get propelled towards the target from wherever you are inside the trigger.

You can make the trigger itself as large as you want; I have them covering the entire insides of the wind tunnels in my map, this way you'll get propelled back if you try to enter it from the wrong side (unless you use a jetpack, sigh...).

Another way to make something of a jump pad is to set a negative gravity inside a brush.
zap zap zap

imp
Basilisk
Basilisk

#89 Post by imp » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:08 pm

Using angles is very unhandy.
Also this negative gravity thing pretty much suck. Depends what effect u need.

shitshitshit
Dretch
Dretch

#90 Post by shitshitshit » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:45 pm

imp wrote:This img that I made should explain everything:
ok I created a target_position and the target_push, linked targetposition of targetpush. But how to connect targetpush of triggetmultiple?