Weed.

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

imp
Basilisk
Basilisk

#16 Post by imp » Fri May 31, 2013 4:52 pm

TheMuffinMann wrote: You may be Polish, tend to be drunk a lot
Hurtful :( .

Grmg if u try to troll u fail, if u just rage i have to tell u to calm your tits...
You are making yourself look stupid :| . Just play and enjoy.

Fang152
Marauder
Marauder

#17 Post by Fang152 » Fri May 31, 2013 4:53 pm

Vriess wrote:Yeah grmg! Smash those trollfucks.

Looks like Vriess finally found a friend :)

shitshitshit
Dretch
Dretch

#18 Post by shitshitshit » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:06 pm

Please do something with WeeD. It drives me crazy (and not only me) its behavior. Stops vote when he does not like that people choose map. I am haunted by claiming that I'm a homophobe but he begins: (And now kicked me out because I deleted my telenode server. Maybe it was the last teleport but they lived and built a new one in a new location (map missionone). Weed bends :/

shitshitshit
Dretch
Dretch

#19 Post by shitshitshit » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:10 pm

now he spamed basenodes :(

Weed
Marauder
Marauder

#20 Post by Weed » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:38 pm

shitshitshit wrote:Please do something with WeeD. It drives me crazy (and not only me) its behavior. Stops vote when he does not like that people choose map. I am haunted by claiming that I'm a homophobe but he begins: (And now kicked me out because I deleted my telenode server. Maybe it was the last teleport but they lived and built a new one in a new location (map missionone). Weed bends :/
1. you are lying.
2. Yes i kicked you because you deconned the node(that i made) above the button at stage 3 when the black was coming. the other node was on the spinning wheel, but the black allready killed it. you trapped us in purposefully. if it was an accident you could warn us.
(i have a demo and screenshots)

here is a screenshot.

After his kick he start to lie.

shitshitshit
Dretch
Dretch

#21 Post by shitshitshit » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:58 am

Players who play with us certainly see how it was. But if you want to play in the screenshots go ahead. Now I regret that I did screenshot of when you wrote your shit at me. Besides standing in the new level but good. Next time you will not be so lucky mister trollmaster3000, who throw grenades at the base. Change nick will not help you, because there is a command / listplayers.

Fang152
Marauder
Marauder

#22 Post by Fang152 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:23 am

Spamming the same map over and over again until it passes -> cancelvote.

Weed
Marauder
Marauder

#23 Post by Weed » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:50 am

shitshitshit wrote:Players who play with us certainly see how it was. But if you want to play in the screenshots go ahead. Now I regret that I did screenshot of when you wrote your shit at me. Besides standing in the new level but good. Next time you will not be so lucky mister trollmaster3000, who throw grenades at the base. Change nick will not help you, because there is a command / listplayers.
Oh great another lie btw there were other admins online.

Wrong, my name was trollmaster2000, trollmaster3000 was my brother and he was on the alien team if you didn't noticed it.

Want to see the demo of that game?

The one who basenaded(mined) was Tachyon.

I'm done with this, you are blaming me because you were kicked with a reason and you know it was your mistake.

Get over it and grow up.

shitshitshit
Dretch
Dretch

#24 Post by shitshitshit » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:30 am

another lie weed. Every one see whats u do.

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#25 Post by grmg.pl » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:06 am

The decon/node situation comes from shitshit being a not so clever builder (more shit != better) and Weed fucking around with ckit uselessly (Weed on mission1 is a guaranteed fwd at middle which mostly dies to 3 basibombs or a single marazapper).

As for cancelvoting by Weed - he does cancelvote almost everything above the stupid 5 min timer. Mapvotes, kickvotes and above all drawvotes.

Fang152
Marauder
Marauder

#26 Post by Fang152 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:49 am

To both shitshitshit and grmg.pl

1. You're in no position to comment on anyone else. Both your behaviours need self-checking. Shitshitshit I'll admit is honest sometimes (grmg.pl you are not.) despite constantly complaining/swearing after a death (grmg.....)
2. Vote correctly and for the valid reason and it won't get cancelled.
3. Chillax :) I'm sure there's a lot you want to complain about every player besides you, but here's the thing - NO ONE GIVES A SHIT (no pun intended).

At first you may find this a bit offensive. But, as life progresses and you *hopefully* grow up, you will come to realise that I speak the truth. However for now you will most likely post another comment here or on another topic to retort *smartly* by calling me a 'Trollfuck' (grmg) or a 'Noob admin who will get demoted because I will complain about you' (shitshitshit).

Happy Plotting.

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#27 Post by grmg.pl » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:40 pm

You're in no position to comment on anyone else
I will comment on whatever I the fuck I want and YOU bladenab are in no position to tell ANYONE what he should or shouldn't do. Stupid git.
by calling me a 'Trollfuck'
You are also a camper (hs3 and no rush), pathetic turretsitter and have an attitude of a pussy ingame.

Here, I'm plotting happily.

Pikachu
Dretch
Dretch

#28 Post by Pikachu » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:43 pm

Someone should make this thread to one of those subtitled raging Hitler scenes from Der Untergang :P
zap zap zap

shitshitshit
Dretch
Dretch

#29 Post by shitshitshit » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:11 pm

grmg.pl Lol that if I built a barrier with Tesla that blew weed! After I joined the game after the sd! Think about what you write. And besides, my base is one of the best. Always the first to build a tunnel or bunker, so that the people win. But I see that you are a fan of another player than I am :(

Fang, and who does not swear when I kill him dretch. Especially when you have all the armor and pulse.

Pikachu no comment :)

Fang152
Marauder
Marauder

#30 Post by Fang152 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:29 pm

grmg.pl wrote:
You're in no position to comment on anyone else
I will comment on whatever I the fuck I want and YOU bladenab are in no position to tell ANYONE what he should or shouldn't do. Stupid git.
by calling me a 'Trollfuck'
You are also a camper (hs3 and no rush), pathetic turretsitter and have an attitude of a pussy ingame.

Here, I'm plotting happily.
Re-read my comment when you've grown up, child.
shitshitshit wrote:Fang, and who does not swear when I kill him dretch. Especially when you have all the armor and pulse.
What? I can't tell if this is an insult or a compliment...