Some noob1 returns: a hax compilation

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

some noob1
Dretch
Dretch

Some noob1 returns: a hax compilation

#1 Post by some noob1 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:31 pm

Having avoided the forums for a long time, i finally return, and with a goal set to expose a total of four different players that are cheating on your server; all in one compilation!
Even when trembling in fear at the thought of exchanging words with great minds such as grmg, my resolve is not broken; because i believe that a fun game is also a fair game.

For what ever reason we still come and play, i'm pretty sure most (if not all) of us do it to have fun. A significant part of my own enjoyment also comes from being able to play better
than i usually do, or better than some other players. I also have no problem accepting that some players are magnitudes way better than me. In fact i often look up at them in inspiration to become better!
But if it turns out that some of these players are actually using cheats to appear better than everyone else without really having earned it, then its like my own effort loses all its value.

So, with the experience from my first topic here i realize that there are some things that could have been done and said differently,
like how we had to post our whole way to page 3 before actual info about the demos was put out, or how my ass was handed to me several times by superior forum participators :8
This time however will be different, as i come fully prepared before i make the claim, with shorter and clearer demos, and hopefully won't bite as much bait as previously.

Thus with no further ado, i now present you with the proof you can find ordered below.
Both the demos and the comments will be found in a separate link for each player, as it would take too much space if put together on one page.

The four players are: [Fedora]T4l0n, MegaMedic, Onion and TNG. All of them are using aimbots, toggled off to a lesser or greater degree.

[Fedora]T4l0n - http://www.mediafire.com/folder/r3rnb7p ... dora_t4l0n
MegaMedic - http://www.mediafire.com/folder/4v05nrhu04g2y/megamedic
Onion - http://www.mediafire.com/folder/wnqo862fndr3b/onion
TNG - http://www.mediafire.com/folder/6wzvseodcetwe/tng

Note: You should read the accompanying txt file before downloading, it shows which demo is most interesting to watch (for some players i included several demos).

If i had to sort the players after how visible their bot is, i would place fedora first along with mega, and onion bit later, with tng being the hardest one to spot.
Tng is last because the way he toggles makes it mostly necessary to view it in slower time frames to see the weird pattern which isn't natural. If you don't know already /timescale 'value' does that.

Also i hope some admins are past their foolish belief that pk3 rotation actually helps protect against hacks. With the full hack that has been available for a long time for gpp
it doesn't matter how many times the qvm is updated, they will still get in the server. The only tool you have left to avoid widespread usage is your own eyes =_=

Well that's about it. If you find any mistakes/errors in the links please tell me and i'll try to update it as time goes. Its a bunch of material so accidents easily happens.
Also i am of course hoping that this time my effort will get some consequence for the players i have shown very likely to be cheating, however mainly i wanted to release what i had gathered for others who are interested to see.
Thank you for reading my report.
some noob1

Weed
Marauder
Marauder

#2 Post by Weed » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:47 pm

Interesting.
I will check the demos.

Lancer
Tyrant
Tyrant

Re: Some noob1 returns: a hax compilation

#3 Post by Lancer » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:03 pm

This is indeed very interesting, but also a great accusation.

Will check them tonight.
Care to check out Jucaspel?

http://on.fb.me/16BFTKE

TheMuffinMann
Marauder
Marauder

#4 Post by TheMuffinMann » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:19 pm

I've watched watched all demos and I find some "claims" a little too much overinterpreted...

If you watch most of the demos with a /timescale -3 or similar, almost any movement feels like snapping and with higher/faster speeds, it seems normal.

I will not dismiss any of the claims.

Onion is known as a fair player though. Doesn't talk much, has played a couple of years...
A signature, for me?

Stop it, you. :$

Pikachu
Dretch
Dretch

#5 Post by Pikachu » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:26 pm

Also, some people simply have really good aim... :/
zap zap zap

imp
Basilisk
Basilisk

#6 Post by imp » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:28 pm

Its not about the aim Pikachu, not only at least.
But more or less i have same feeling about this as Muffin.

some noob1
Dretch
Dretch

#7 Post by some noob1 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:53 pm

TheMuffinMann wrote:I've watched watched all demos and I find some "claims" a little too much overinterpreted...

If you watch most of the demos with a /timescale -3 or similar, almost any movement feels like snapping and with higher/faster speeds, it seems normal.

I will not dismiss any of the claims.

Onion is known as a fair player though. Doesn't talk much, has played a couple of years...
Hi muffinman (sorry wrong name first :0). Yes you are pointing out an important fact about low timescale in that it can trick the user into seeing extremely strange cursor movement because it expands a few frame changes out over many more, but the detail will stay the same, and often makes it look artificial.
However this will be visible everywhere so it is up to the viewer to differentiate between the type that occurs regularly in smaller angles here and there, and the type that lands straight on the target and have a larger change in angle, not to mention happening in a very short amount of time.

But for all the times i have used lower timescale it was triggered by seeing a strange cursor movement in real time.
There is something about the way a player's aim usually behaves and reacts, and how it sometimes warps straight onto a target without following the usual flow and reaction of the said player.

TheMuffinMann
Marauder
Marauder

#8 Post by TheMuffinMann » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:04 pm

You shouldn't watch me play then.

Sometimes I jerk with my mouse at the armoury or so (Gotta let go of it and press a bind or two) and this usually leads to me twisting about quite visciously...

Other than that...

I have played against all 4 players and so far I must admit that Fedora, Mega and Onion aren't that good. Even if they are using a bot.

I have had a similar thought upon seeing Mega recently being among the top 3 players most of the time.

To further add to this concern, we have been testing been provided with an aimbot as well to see how it works etc, but so far it is has been tested admin-internal.

So there may be the possibility of mega using a bot, but let us not forget the fact that I have no proof whatsoever.
A signature, for me?

Stop it, you. :$

Lancer
Tyrant
Tyrant

#9 Post by Lancer » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:19 pm

Tng is a very good, skilled player tbh.
Care to check out Jucaspel?

http://on.fb.me/16BFTKE

some noob1
Dretch
Dretch

#10 Post by some noob1 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:41 pm

In my honest opinion, throughout a game there will always happen stuff which looks weird, people getting lucky shots or maybe just experience in knowing the usual pattern of the enemy.

People might send their aim around in weird twitches, maybe for no real reason or for example because that's how they use an md or shottie.
However usually those twitches won't fire perfectly on the target, and much less usually stop exactly on them and change direction in a few milliseconds.

That's not saying it can't happen, but what i'm saying is that if that happens particularly frequently in game, then something is probably wrong.
Again many good md's will snap to targets in long twitches and can do it really decent, but they will miss a lot too, and usually don't do it as mechanically as i.e TNG.

Btw yeah tng is a really good player, has more than enough skill on his own. But i think he gets the bleeding edge through some extra help.

MegaMedic
Granger
Granger

#11 Post by MegaMedic » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:32 pm

I see my name there + a demo. Well, I watched all demo and I remember when I played that map with 'Neji' name. I don't see to have aimbot on your record. To be honest, I never used aimbot in Tremulous.

---------
"To further add to this concern, we have been testing been provided with an aimbot as well to see how it works etc, but so far it is has been tested admin-internal.

So there may be the possibility of mega using a bot, but let us not forget the fact that I have no proof whatsoever."
-Muffin

I downloaded that aimbot posted on Admin Hidden topic, but is not working for me. I'm top 3 players everytime because I like to play with passion. Also I'm good player sometimes, another times a badass.
-----------

Weed plays good too, why you haven't reported him too?

Some noob1, I don't know why I think in that map if you was spectator or you just rage-spec from humans and then you started to record me but I will be more carful at chat and console from now.

Also, I recorded my self playing with Adv.Dragoon on Puschanon

http://www.mediafire.com/?xl72p579ev727ab

You can see it if you want and see if there's difference.

I'm not going to reply again and make politic here with 4 pages like in this topic: http://trem.rotaxmame.cz/viewtopic.php? ... highlight=

But, I found more aimboters, when I was in 1.1 and I don't think so I should use it too. I'm not 13 years old kid + I'm admin in this server and Rotacak is my friend. I don't want to betray my admin friends, who trusted me and F1'ed in my application. So if you still think i'm aimbotter go in RCZ / Rizon / #rcz and show the demo to Rotacak.

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#12 Post by grmg.pl » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:16 pm

1. TNG is clear. I've watched the demos, nothing unusual. He's very skilled player and it shows. I've speced him a lot lately, and his amazing BUT clean.
But i think he gets the bleeding edge through some extra help.
Nope, he uses a good mouse with decent sensivity set ingame (i use max), his way of aiming is a trademark of any good (Meiss, Reaper, Muff, Lavanab etc) player I've speced.

2. Megamedic demo doesn't work for me. "Couldn't load". In his defence I should say that he didn't have any weird kills with me so he's more likely clean than not.

3. Onion - haven't seen him lately, or he uses different name. Didn't watch the demo, can't dl.

4. Fedora - I've seen this kind of movement on dude named K9 (ask Val, he's seen him too). The crosshair drags behind target, but in K9's case it drags PERFECTLY behind target ALL time. Fedora seems to be clean. Besides his skillevel and style of playing ranges from pathetic camper to pathetic jetcamper so he's basically harmless ingame.

I'm top 3 players everytime
I'm more likely to F1 on the aimbot thing than on this :D

some noob1
Dretch
Dretch

#13 Post by some noob1 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:26 pm

Hi mega, i figured you'd probably be reluctant to admit everything straight away, especially since you managed to attain some admin on rcz as well.
Speaking of rcz, when was it you decided to jump over to gpp? From what i can recall it seems to coincide very well with a certain permanent ban you received on the AA server.
I don't see to have aimbot on your record. To be honest, I never used aimbot in Tremulous.
Well then i just have to point to the very thread devoted to your permaban: http://www.aatrem.com/index.php?topic=96.0
And to quote HydroXonium:
I very clearly remember banning you for the use of an aimbot on uBP.
It was well over a year ago, but quoting Lucky "Once a botter, always a botter".
That said, you certainly have the know how on how to use a bot, and you shouldn't go around making false claims that you have never botted.
Also
Weed plays good too, why you haven't reported him too?
maybe because being good does not equal being a cheater? I think that is possible.
Some noob1, I don't know why I think in that map if you was spectator or you just rage-spec from humans and then you started to record me but I will be more carful at chat and console from now.
Truly, i was on the spectators team the whole game. You're not the person to make me rage-spec.
Also that response seems awfully similar to the one you gave to lava after he banned you.

Feel free to tell us how all the admins hated you or something to invalidate both the AA ban and the uBP ban. But i guess there's no need for that.

some noob1
Dretch
Dretch

#14 Post by some noob1 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Hi grmg. Thanks for your input, and also did you get the "couldn't load" error on mediafire or in your client?

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#15 Post by grmg.pl » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:45 pm

some noob1 wrote:Hi grmg. Thanks for your input, and also did you get the "couldn't load" error on mediafire or in your client?
Client, but that might be related to weird shit from YaltsEdge mod, I get (on all demos)alien stuff in place of h base, alien radar instead of helmet etc.