Some noob1 returns: a hax compilation

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

Lancer
Tyrant
Tyrant

#31 Post by Lancer » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:36 pm

^

TNG sucks on YE
Care to check out Jucaspel?

http://on.fb.me/16BFTKE

some noob1
Dretch
Dretch

#32 Post by some noob1 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:04 pm

Hi fang. I appreciate that you put some thought into your post.
To answer your assertions, firstly the top sections in my topic was written to give people an idea of why cheating ruins a game for everyone, no matter what level of play you are at.
Secondly
you can't just assume that they use a bot just because 'they're better than you'.
I thought i had already explained that to mega a few posts back. It is possible to be "good" or "better"
without being a cheater, if that was my incentive to watch and record players then this compilation wouldn't be finished before gpp was resting in a coffin.
You say you chose these players because they put shame to the hard work you've done to practice for Trem.
That will be your interpretation. I was speaking in general terms, by no means was that sentence aimed at these players specifically,
although i can see how it is tempting to turn it like that from your standpoint.
Are you a pro player -question mark-.
Yes, we all hate it when we get defeated by someone we thought was more 'noob' than us and start to find reasons as to why.
Yes, you can surely attempt to create lots of excuses but it won't change that fact that you've done this based on your 'intuition'
It sounds like you are trying to add a separate conclusion to your assertions. Like "you may have killed your wife but that doesn't change the fact that she is missing"...
I don't think using the "intuition" is quite the same as being a poor loser making excuses, but then again i can see how you would want make that kind of statement.
Are we to assume that you have experience of bots?
Surely this means that you've used one yourself, or at least sent long enough studying demos to become skilled at spotting one.
A little background knowledge of you would be nice to give us some assurance that you're not a fraud.
Nope i never touched a bot, but i have watched many bots over the years so i guess i have some experience yes. And i really don't care if some of you want to call me a "fraud"
or not. The reason i put out these demos was so that the 10+- percent of the players/admins who actually are capable of spotting more than the standard failbot
would give some useful input. If you don't really know what a toggled aimbot is, what it does and how it is used, please refrain from replying (that was aimed to everyone btw).
If you accuse him, then what evidence do you have to support that other great players such as Meis don't also use a bot
Again read the answer i gave to mega on the same question.
And if he is such a good player as you say, then what use does he have of it. To show he can defeat us all. To show that he is still the best.
I said he is really good, but he isn't among the best, far from it. I don't really see the problem in that a player is attempting to play better.
As you probably know, there are times in the game in which we get that 'lucky hit' or 'lucky escape'. I know some players who get it quite a lot but should I accuse them of bots. Yes, seems plausible after all...
You can re-read my reply to muffinman, it went over that. But please continue to have fun otherwise.
Onion - don't even need to say much. A good player, always has been.
I agree, always has been a good player like say, The Janitor.
Mega. Hm. Your backup on the AA forums is strong evidence definitely. But lets not forget about the reputation of the AA server and its admins....
I won't say that I know for certain that Mega does not use a bot - after all, the evidence is strong - however there is such a thing as false accusations.
ESPECIALLY on AA, as those who have played 1.1 long enough will know. As to the fact that he is in the top three all the time - he isn't.
Also, the demos are poorly shown in that they do not show any clear, undeniable evidence that the players are using a bot.
The AA server used to be much more abusive in the past, in newer times they have improved a lot. For the record i can not remember ever once being unfairly kicked on AA. But shit and mistakes do happen of course.
Oh and don't forget that he also got banned on uBP by a credible admin for the same reason as on AA.

As for your impression i'm glad you took the time to watch them all.

[rage]gareth
Dretch
Dretch

#33 Post by [rage]gareth » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:17 pm

some noob1 wrote:
Nope i never touched a bot, but i have watched many bots over the years so i guess i have some experience yes. And i really don't care if some of you want to call me a "fraud"
or not. The reason i put out these demos was so that the 10+- percent of the players/admins who actually are capable of spotting more than the standard failbot
would give some useful input. If you don't really know what a toggled aimbot is, what it does and how it is used, please refrain from replying (that was aimed to everyone btw).
And we are to blindly believe that you have this experience?

Does anyone know "some noob1" or can anyone make any comment on the validity of his claims to be able to spot aim-bots?
grangers FTW :D

some noob1
Dretch
Dretch

#34 Post by some noob1 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:14 pm

Gareth where have i asked you to blindly believe me?
If you follow the links you will see pointers to what i claim is hax yet it is up to you to decide.
Whether or not i claim to have any shred knowledge/authority doesn't matter one bit here. Or maybe you just mostly believe what your elders tell you to. At any rate you have nothing more to add here.

Weed
Marauder
Marauder

#35 Post by Weed » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:24 pm

[rage]gareth wrote:
some noob1 wrote:
And we are to blindly believe that you have this experience?

Does anyone know "some noob1" or can anyone make any comment on the validity of his claims to be able to spot aim-bots?
Yes he do, sure he have experience with bots, otherwise he wouldn't spent time about the investigation.

I have seen the demos and i don't know what to say.
Maybe they bot, maybe not.
The problem is that i don't know a thing about spotting "aimbots"
I don't claim them using bots.
Who knows?

Maybe we need more proof?

imp
Basilisk
Basilisk

#36 Post by imp » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:37 pm

Its too late to make any more proofs here.

TheMuffinMann
Marauder
Marauder

#37 Post by TheMuffinMann » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:55 pm

Drawing to a conclusion:

So far we are holding discussions about morals and attitudes right now.

Intuition vs Evidence vs Companionship

None of these is wrong or less important, but it is important to mention that they all can describe the same thing differently...

Intuition may present a thing to the viewer as "evidently" something it may not be, while evidence presents the situation in a stale manner. Lastly companionship may override these two, as it considers the moral aspects.

My two cents to this discussion:

It may be best to bear these accusations in mind, but we ought not take actions, unless further and !!! continuous!!! proof has been presented. i.e. botting for a prolonged period of time and not on one occassion!
A signature, for me?

Stop it, you. :$

imp
Basilisk
Basilisk

#38 Post by imp » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:15 pm

TheMuffinMann wrote: It may be best to bear these accusations in mind, but we ought not take actions, unless further and !!! continuous!!! proof has been presented. i.e. botting for a prolonged period of time and not on one occassion!
Indeed.

Fang152
Marauder
Marauder

#39 Post by Fang152 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:34 pm

Good conclusion Muff :wink:

some noob1
Dretch
Dretch

#40 Post by some noob1 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:54 pm

However muffinman, intuition was a term someone else tossed in, probably because it moves my claim more into the abstract and personal realm.

Also the linked demos aren't the only ones i made, but i picked those out because they where short enough and had what i would call clear evidence (if the moments pointed out were actually examined thoroughly, and not just skimmed over once).
Imo if they wont satisfy most of you then any more certainly wont. If that's the situation we will be facing then that's ok too.
As stated originally i wasn't really expecting anything too serious to come out of this, but at least i made it available to those who were curious instead of keeping it all for myself.

Weed
Marauder
Marauder

#41 Post by Weed » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:20 pm

i wanna see the other demos

imp
Basilisk
Basilisk

#42 Post by imp » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:26 pm

We all do. And if you have tons of em, at least "best" ones.

Onion
Spectacor
Spectacor

I'm not a bot

#43 Post by Onion » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:31 am

Hi guys and thanks to Val for pointing this out to me.

I've just registered to reply to this post, I hope I can contribute more to this forum as time goes on too.

With respect to the accusation that I use a bot - I would like to say that is rubbish, from all those who know me, on skype and from the in game chats, its pretty obvious that I am not a bot.

I've played with some awesome players like Yalt and the muffin man, yey I am not as good as they are but think of myself as not an amateur either. I like Trem a lot and have been playing on and off like some have said.

Thanks Fang and TheMuffinMan for defending me. I admit I don't talk much as I usually just want to play. Most of the time I only chat to those whom I know, so sorry about that.

The fast movements that have been mentioned are most likely due to my over sensitive mouse, I guessed that was pretty obvious?

I've not played for a while as I've not installed Trem since my OS upgrade. I will do soon but work is busy and my eyes need a lot of rest lately.

Best wishes and thanks,

Onion.

imp
Basilisk
Basilisk

#44 Post by imp » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:50 am

Onion wrote: I've played with some awesome players like Yalt....
Let the flame begin!

P.S. Welcome to forum Onion :) .

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#45 Post by grmg.pl » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:19 am

awesome players like Yalt
Mein EYeZZ!!!!!!