Banned 4 days for an accident

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

Mr.Spoke
Spectacor
Spectacor

Banned 4 days for an accident

#1 Post by Mr.Spoke » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:16 am

Hello to all, i am new in this forum.

Ok i try to explain my problem.

Today we play at ATCS, and i play good, the guys decode RC and meds dont work, i dont see i dont have heal injection in that moment, i thing i heve it and i just press the buttom for heal me, i was into the bunker, the problem was i press over the grenade, with out intention, i just destroy some things in bunker and i tell every body it was my fault and i tell sorry. I dont know, its a little injust PPNL banned me 14 days, and later blasted-jammer banned me 4 days, for an accident, i thing is not just because i ever see guys that decode RC just for fun and they be kicked for 30 minutes.
I see other guys with level 5 that insult guys and just mute him for fun.
Lucirant the other day mute me when enter in map, because Val tell him i dont know what. Val insult people ever and try to disturb new people ever just for fun, i thing he or she i dont know if is a boy or a girl "no offence pleace" abuse some times his level.

Ok this is all.

I just tell what i see and what i thing in this days i play, i thing banned me 4 days for an accident is not just, and play with people ho abuse of his level start to be boring. Im sorry for speak about persons with his names but i thing is the only way to try to make this game take some fun moments of play speaking with people when i play and don't hear some thing very arrogant's.

Thanks to all and have a nice day.

Mr.Spoke

lycigoon
Spectacor
Spectacor

#2 Post by lycigoon » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:25 am

Give Me A SignProof.mp3 :twisted:
Last edited by lycigoon on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
seven proxies dragoon

Mr.Spoke
Spectacor
Spectacor

#3 Post by Mr.Spoke » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:28 am

??? a proof of what?

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#4 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:38 am

Ill unban you, and do something in this case.
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"

valentin54
Server supporter
Server supporter

#5 Post by valentin54 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:43 pm

What do I do here ? Do you want me to give proofs of your child behaviour ? ( I got at least 10 screenshots. ) and btw lucirant i want you to explain what happened many Times and why you muted him.. My idea is troll spam.

PPNL
Server supporter
Server supporter

#6 Post by PPNL » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:42 pm

I unbanned him, it was an accident I noticed, the RC Deconner was Dave actually but it was a RC move so actually there is nothing wrong
I Maul Ya
McDretch
McRauder
*PPNL MAULED **
*PPNL ZaPP ZaPP
Sky Mauler
O_o

lucyrant
Basilisk
Basilisk

#7 Post by lucyrant » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:16 pm

valentin54 wrote:and btw lucirant i want you to explain what happened many Times and why you muted him.. My idea is troll spam.
I muted a lot of people for different things...I don't remember him to much.
Who will win: Lucifer Cannon or Tyrant well, I'm both.

TheMuffinMann
Marauder
Marauder

#8 Post by TheMuffinMann » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:41 am

I did ban him for four days because it really did seem as if he were just deconning quite some defenses, so I apologize for having banned you for four days. (at least you didn't have to sit them out)

on the other hand you should understand that this was quite messy because seeing the human base suddenly blowing up, without any reason, makes it quite tricky to find the DECONNER?! in the build log because the human base was FULL....

Have a nice day.
A signature, for me?

Stop it, you. :$

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#9 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Muffin... Thats why Im often pause/ask :P
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"