Aimbot/wallhack PPNL and Shimazu

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

some noob1
Dretch
Dretch

#16 Post by some noob1 » Thu May 24, 2012 2:33 pm

i'm just some newb -_-
grmg, even if i am illiterate you got my point. I don't care who anyone is and who i am shouldn't matter, what matters is the facts/evidence and if you don't even care to look at them just get off this tread already. kthanks

As for shimazu lolz. if that guy is supposed to be so pro that he doesn't need a bot..... well, he does many nooby mistakes throughout the demo. If that guy is as good as mr. grmg says he is, he might be a fake.

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#17 Post by grmg.pl » Thu May 24, 2012 3:34 pm

some noob1 wrote:1. i'm just some newb -_-

2. As for shimazu lolz. if that guy is supposed to be so pro that he doesn't need a bot..... well, he does many nooby mistakes throughout the demo. If that guy is as good as mr. grmg says he is, he might be a fake.
1. Yes.
2. Everyone makes mistakes. Shimazu/Agi/Nova is clean.

some noob1
Dretch
Dretch

#18 Post by some noob1 » Thu May 24, 2012 3:45 pm

This will be the last reply you will get from me until you actually act and watch the demo instead of talking and defending someone based on past relations. I have no interest in wasting my time on admins who doesn't even play the game anymore.

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#19 Post by grmg.pl » Thu May 24, 2012 4:18 pm

some noob1 wrote:I have no interest in wasting my time on admins who doesn't even play the game anymore.

Like it matters if I play or not.

Both PPNL and Shimazu are clean.

[{USATREM}] !Gunther!
Dragon
Dragon

#20 Post by [{USATREM}] !Gunther! » Thu May 24, 2012 6:02 pm

some noob1 wrote:This will be the last reply you will get from me until you actually act and watch the demo instead of talking and defending someone based on past relations. I have no interest in wasting my time on admins who doesn't even play the game anymore.
grmg.pl has never held an admin position on this server, and it seems very unlikely that he ever will.

Shimazu's botting/hacking/misdeeds...etc have been noted.
And of course, we admins will have to deal with PPNL... :P
tremulous |ˈtremyələs|
Adjective
Definition:
1. shaking
2. quivering slightly

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

#21 Post by Lanac » Thu May 24, 2012 8:03 pm

1. You can't say that PPNL use wallhack since aliens have "built in" wallhack, so you can't really acuse him of using it.

2. I know PPNL for 1.5 years and he played like usual, and as far as I know, 1st aimbot for 1.2 was released 1 month ago so he is not botting.

3. Only thing PPNL could be warned is for intentional bleed, which lasted only for 1 minute and I didn't see darkmagiciangirl complaining about it on chat, so its fine.

For shimazu I have never seen him ingame as far as i can recall so im not sure whatever to call him a botter or not, since there is something called luck which he could have in the video.
My Youtube Channel:
Please help my ass and click on link, im a poor bitch...(+ ill make some trem videos too :D)
http://adf.ly/2qaKp

some noob1
Dretch
Dretch

#22 Post by some noob1 » Thu May 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Thanks for the reply yet i fear not one person has bothered watching the demo.
However if they somehow aren't working or something plz notify me; if it has to come to it i will put some parts out on utube.

Ok, fyi gpp bot is old, i don't have the exact history but work was done a while back to import the so-called THZ bot from 1.1 into gpp, the guy called "Zolkri" was part of the distribution chain.

To say that bots in gpp are not more than a month old is old plain untrue.
However a new improved bot was released not that long ago (still more than a month old), which admins were notified about.

Also the wallhack was aimed specifically at Shimazu for what i saw.
Plz watch before you judge and if the demo isn't working, i'll try something else.

-some newb

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

#23 Post by Lanac » Thu May 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Ok, are you serious right now? GPP bot is not older then 1 month, ill give it 2 months top. Yet that doesnt prove anything, as I said, I know ppnl for 1.5 years and I did watch the demo, learn 2 read next time I write something. He always played with that accuracy, its not mine/ppnl's/any ones fault that you are a n00b who cant stand getting killed by skillfull people. Who is going to be next, nod, ams, lancer? I am aware of THZ, but it is 1.1 only. Want proof? This is what I found in 1 minute of google: http://code.google.com/p/thz/
Incase you are too lazy to even open the webpage, let me copy paste from the page: April 20, 2010
Just to let everyone know, I will not be updating THZ for Tremulous 1.2.
So much about your "old" bot for GPP.
My Youtube Channel:
Please help my ass and click on link, im a poor bitch...(+ ill make some trem videos too :D)

some noob1
Dretch
Dretch

#24 Post by some noob1 » Thu May 24, 2012 9:25 pm

I really am trying to be nice here and not make it painfully apparent how wrong you are, but you seem to do that fine by yourself sadly....

The first gpp bot I recorded is FOUR months old (and if you don't believe me, yes he got banned by admins on US1 server), and that is NEW. People have been caught long before this, i think one of the first caught was called Budha or something. That is OLD. So just give it up, or read the damn tremforums if you find it so hard to believe...

Secondly, "since there is something called luck which he could have in the video." is not the same as saying you saw the video, it could mean you were guessing before watching it, which is what i assumed.

Lanac here is a recommendation to you before writing your next post:
try to remove the attitude of "must be right, must prove i am right!" with the "alright, i want to know what is right". Thank you.

[{USATREM}] !Gunther!
Dragon
Dragon

#25 Post by [{USATREM}] !Gunther! » Fri May 25, 2012 1:48 am

Lanac, bot is real. We have a slightly old (about 3~ months) bot, which was old bot but updated by Zolk3ri. Then another old bot released for US1 server was updated for R Unlimited CZ, also recently. Zolk3ri's bot was private, he was distributing is on this forum; he is banned now. Other bot is available publicly, but URL won't be revealed on this forum.
tremulous |ˈtremyələs|
Adjective
Definition:
1. shaking
2. quivering slightly

Lanac
Tyrant
Tyrant

#26 Post by Lanac » Fri May 25, 2012 7:28 am

I know bot for GPP is real, but I'm saying that PPNL plays trem for 2 years if im not mistaken, and there was no bot for gpp. Latest u guys gave me was 4 months, and that is still too new for any conclusions about PPNL. The heck some n00b1, i'll repeat again, I know PPNL for 1.5 years, and his skills didn't change in that time. If you want another semi proof, here it is:
PPNL's score/time:http://www.gametracker.com/player/%7BMA ... 190:30723/
Harfaxos:http://www.gametracker.com/player/Harfa ... 190:30723/
Uniq:http://www.gametracker.com/player/Uniq% ... 190:30723/
Look at their score per minutes, if PPNL would be using aimbot, im not sure he would have so low spm. Alot of ppl know PPNL as old and good player(not as old as ams, but ams isnt topic now), and never as a cheater or something. As I said, if you are too bad and get owned by players like PPNL, then I suggest you to go play another fucking game.
My Youtube Channel:

[{USATREM}] !Gunther!
Dragon
Dragon

#27 Post by [{USATREM}] !Gunther! » Fri May 25, 2012 1:38 pm

Well I didn't say PPNL botted.. >_>
(He doesn't, by the way)

I may hate his annoying Marauder to death, but that doesn't mean I'll call him a nasty cheater. (Although he is still a dastardly villain :D)
tremulous |ˈtremyələs|
Adjective
Definition:
1. shaking
2. quivering slightly

some noob1
Dretch
Dretch

#28 Post by some noob1 » Fri May 25, 2012 2:56 pm

Can you plz calm down Lanac? Just because you yell and accuse me of all sort of things doesn't mean you are more right.

This is ppnl's tremstats on US1 server:
http://stats.tremulous.net/tremstats/us ... r_id=16879
Its a fact well known (and can be easily seen here unless you close your eyes) that ppnl at one point started to play much much better. He claim it is because he got a better comp.

Also Gunther have you watched that demo yet? Its funny how much ppl want to attack me for coming and here helping you cleaning up this server with genuine proof.

Also i also find it extremely amusing how grmg first was all like "oh yeah that guy definitely bots! and he decons too! omg!", and when he feels butthurt later he completely changes his opinion to "neither are botting, period".

So ok, i'll do what i have seen been proposed in other treads; get a high admin and knowledgeable person to watch these demos. This tread hasn't been moving an inch since people started to throw in their personal feelings about the matter. This isn't about what you think of ppnl and Shimazu, (because those assumptions might very well be false) but what those two ACTUALLY DID when i recorded them.

Give me feedback on the demos or plz be quiet.
Thank you

grmg.pl
Marauder
Marauder

#29 Post by grmg.pl » Fri May 25, 2012 3:15 pm

some noob1 wrote:Also i also find it extremely amusing how grmg first was all like "oh yeah that guy definitely bots! and he decons too! omg!", and when he feels butthurt later he completely changes his opinion to "neither are botting, period".

Lol, where did you get that from? :D

PPNL
Server supporter
Server supporter

#30 Post by PPNL » Fri May 25, 2012 5:42 pm

some noob1 wrote:Can you plz calm down Lanac? Just because you yell and accuse me of all sort of things doesn't mean you are more right.

This is ppnl's tremstats on US1 server:
http://stats.tremulous.net/tremstats/us ... r_id=16879
Its a fact well known (and can be easily seen here unless you close your eyes) that ppnl at one point started to play much much better. He claim it is because he got a better comp.

Also Gunther have you watched that demo yet? Its funny how much ppl want to attack me for coming and here helping you cleaning up this server with genuine proof.

Also i also find it extremely amusing how grmg first was all like "oh yeah that guy definitely bots! and he decons too! omg!", and when he feels butthurt later he completely changes his opinion to "neither are botting, period".

So ok, i'll do what i have seen been proposed in other treads; get a high admin and knowledgeable person to watch these demos. This tread hasn't been moving an inch since people started to throw in their personal feelings about the matter. This isn't about what you think of ppnl and Shimazu, (because those assumptions might very well be false) but what those two ACTUALLY DID when i recorded them.

Give me feedback on the demos or plz be quiet.
Thank you
Not wasting my time to this douchebag
I Maul Ya
McDretch
McRauder
*PPNL MAULED **
*PPNL ZaPP ZaPP
Sky Mauler
O_o